• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A-5 Girls

Started by iRebound, October 31, 2018, 09:39:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

iRebound

I imagine that PA is going to run this show in girls. Dropping down from 5A. I see Estem giving them some competition but can anyone else compete for that top spot? Anyone know anything about the other 5A girls' teams that dropped down?

Flobbito

E-Stem will be tough, I watched them last year, they have a 6-4 junior center that was a little uncoordinated last year, I'm thinking she will be coming into her own this year and next.

MoTownDog

November 12, 2018, 01:55:14 pm #2 Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 01:59:02 pm by MoTownDog
Quote from: iRebound on October 31, 2018, 09:39:14 am
I imagine that PA is going to run this show in girls. Dropping down from 5A. I see Estem giving them some competition but can anyone else compete for that top spot? Anyone know anything about the other 5A girls' teams that dropped down?

Yeah, several 4A can beat the 5A.  PA's playing some of the 5A opponents they had before that they couldn't beat.

Neckred

PA gonna run the show in conference or in state?  They are not the favorite in 4A this year.

casper07

PA gets beat tonight by Star City opening round of Mt St Mary tourney.

Bulldog92

Quote from: casper07 on November 12, 2018, 09:44:56 pm
Ole Casper has come out of the closet!!

MoTownDog

Quote from: casper07 on November 12, 2018, 09:44:56 pm

Wow, that was a short run for PA!

casper07

casper07

Quote from: casper07 on November 15, 2018, 11:14:02 am
I'm baacckkkkkkkk
i need to work on my karma. Any help would be appreciated 😂🤷🏽‍♂️

casper07

Estem gets beat tonight by Star City in the Semi finals of Mt St. Mary tournament
45-38. Who else ya got?

iRebound

Does lonoke have anything returning this year? I know last year they battled with Estem pretty close.

iRebound

Conference Games this week:
Tuesday
Estem @ Forrest City
Wynne @ Mills

Friday
Lonoke @ Robinson
Forrest City @ Stuttgart

iRebound

December 06, 2018, 10:05:20 am #12 Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 10:26:09 am by iRebound
Quote from: iRebound on December 03, 2018, 10:25:43 am
Conference Games this week:
Tuesday
Estem @ Forrest City
Wynne @ Mills

Friday
Forrest City vs Stuttgart

Estem 62  Forrest City 38
Wynne 20  Mills 53

iRebound

Having trouble figuring out Estem and Batesville. I have seen Estem play and they're so up and down. Beating teams that I think would give them trouble and losing to teams I think they can beat. Makes me scratch my head. Batesville is putting up a TON of points, but letting bad teams score alot as well. Batesville scoring may bring people out of the woodwork to see a face paced girls game!  ;D

MDXPHD

Quote from: iRebound on December 06, 2018, 10:13:09 am
Having trouble figuring out Estem and Batesville. I have seen Estem play and they're so up and down. Beating teams that I think would give them trouble and losing to teams I think they can beat. Makes me scratch my head. Batesville is putting up a TON of points, but letting bad teams score alot as well. Batesville scoring may bring people out of the woodwork to see a face paced girls game!  ;D

They're giving up so many late in the game. They also score so many that the other team just has several extra chances at scoring - so that's pretty common.

They are fast but they're also deep. They stay fresh the entire game which allows them to run the other team out of gas. It's fun to watch.

iRebound

Quote from: MDXPHD on December 06, 2018, 02:55:39 pm
They're giving up so many late in the game. They also score so many that the other team just has several extra chances at scoring - so that's pretty common.

They are fast but they're also deep. They stay fresh the entire game which allows them to run the other team out of gas. It's fun to watch.

Thanks! That makes sense. Playing fast gives other teams 2 and 3 times more possessions than they usually do. I need to get over that way and watch them.

iRebound

PA Girls beat Stuttgart 46-40 to deliver their first loss.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas