• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HWH @ STAR CITY

Started by Dogpound2010, October 19, 2018, 07:11:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogpound2010

bulldoghistorian

If we come out and can get the jump on them early, I think we may win by double digits! We really need to win by at least 13 for TBP purposes!

footballdad2222

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on October 19, 2018, 09:27:42 am
If we come out and can get the jump on them early, I think we may win by double digits! We really need to win by at least 13 for TBP purposes!

Haha good luck with that. Your d line will be eaten tonight. Your team is not good quit getting your hopes up.

footballdad2222

Wildcats4

Cougars by as many as they want.

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 19, 2018, 09:35:26 am
Haha good luck with that. Your d line will be eaten tonight. Your team is not good quit getting your hopes up.
I'm sorry that I have faith in my team! Must be an HWH fan lol!

coachcouch123

SUGARTOWN

HWH doesn't play as good on the road as they do at home, that being said, I still think they win this game handily. Too much size up front for the Bulldogs.

Full-get-it

Looking at the records HWH is undefeated on the road. In the two games that they lost they were at home. Lost by a combined 10 points.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Full-get-it on October 19, 2018, 02:44:44 pm
Looking at the records HWH is undefeated on the road. In the two games that they lost they were at home. Lost by a combined 10 points.

They played 2 of the better teams in the conference at home. They should have no problem with SC tonight.

Full-get-it

No they shouldnt however we do know how HWH go.....from year to year they always have an abundance of talent with size and speed but again year after year find a way to lose. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas