• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 8 - Nashville @ Harmony Grove

Started by ~WPS~, October 14, 2018, 10:23:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

~WPS~

These officials are a joke. At least 25 flags total so far.

~WPS~

HG 2 yard TD run. 2 pt no good.

Nashville 21
HG 12

6:59 3rd

More flags

~WPS~

October 19, 2018, 08:38:16 pm #52 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 08:40:38 pm by ~WPS~
And now one of the refs is yelling at players.

4 flags in 2 plays.

Now 5 flags in 2 plays.

Think that's 20 on Nashville now, midway thru the 3rd.

~WPS~

End 3rd.

Another Nashville TD taken away by pink flags.

OrangeCrush.

This crew should be forced to watch their own film. Make them suffer through it just like the teams and fans.

~WPS~

October 19, 2018, 08:54:07 pm #55 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 08:56:08 pm by ~WPS~
The coaches are being called to a meeting at midfield. The refs have completely lost control. And it's all on the officials. There are flags just for tackling now.

They just threw a flag on HG and I don't think anyone knows what for. Breathing too hard?

gerber707

Quote from: ~WPS~ on October 19, 2018, 08:29:54 pm
These officials are a joke. At least 25 flags total so far.
What if they are really good at catching penalties? Just a thought.

OrangeCrush.

Usually refs call meetings in a game for teams playing dirty. That was for both teams just being p'd off at the refs.

~WPS~

HG 15 yard TD pass. 2 pt no good

Nashville 21
HG 18

5:51 4th

OrangeCrush.

Nashville might just mess around and lose this...

~WPS~

10 yard halfback pass for HG. 2 pt good.

HG 26
Nashville 21

0:28 4th

OrangeCrush.

Nacho

OrangeCrush.

Most embarrassing loss in school history?

~WPS~

AirWarren

October 19, 2018, 09:24:28 pm #65 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 09:26:10 pm by AirWarren
No comment.

Volvarich seat hot?

Nacho

I'm being a homer here but how does HHG beat Nashville...Nashville beats Arkadelphia...yet Arkadelphia just killed HHG??? Football is crazy! I'm sorry Nashville lost, they're my second favorite team in the state. This will mess all the standings up

Garo

Quote from: AirWarren on October 19, 2018, 09:24:28 pm
Volvarich seat hot?
No I think everyone saw the greatest screw job in Arkansas high school football ever.

OrangeCrush.

October 19, 2018, 09:27:53 pm #68 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 09:33:04 pm by OrangeCrush.
Pouring rain, 25 penalties on Nashville, 3 TDs called back. I'd like to say that cost us the game, and believe me it was bad...but good teams should be able overcome that stuff.

Nacho

Well it's good to know what to expect in HHG it's like going to the "pit".

Sigmund Sauer

From the official Nashville Scrapper Facebook page:

"An unbelievably bias night against Nashville. Home field time clock operators blatantly slanted for Harmony Grove. Every call going against Nashville. Refs keeping the Harmony Grove drives alive several times. Three Scrapper touchdowns called BACK by referees. 3 TOUCHDOWNS!! Wow! You would have had to see it to believe it. An unbelievably bias night against Nashville.

Nashville 21
H. Grove 26

Final

Over 20 penalties against Nashville..
..only 5 for Harmony Grove."

AirWarren

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on October 19, 2018, 09:45:54 pm

"An unbelievably bias night against Nashville. Home field time clock operators blatantly slanted for Harmony Grove. Every call going against Nashville. Refs keeping the Harmony Grove drives alive several times. Three Scrapper touchdowns called BACK by referees. 3 TOUCHDOWNS!! Wow! You would have had to see it to believe it. An unbelievably bias night against Nashville.

Nashville 21
H. Grove 26

Final

Classy.

OrangeCrush.

That's a fan page. Not affiliated with the school. And they aren't wrong.

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 19, 2018, 09:49:32 pm
I didn't see the game, so I was curious if it was accurate. I never saw any posts like that following victories.

~WPS~

Thinking this was a fluke game. Weather, officials, etc. One of those when you just trash the game film and move on.

JoeWho

Two major upsets in one Night!

I told you that Nashville got lucky against the Badgers in the rains.  HHG beats a Nashville team that maybe falling apart. 

25 Penalties ?????? 

Wow!!!

Hats off the HHG!  After last week no show at Arkadelphia, they just busted a pumpkin!!!!  :D

Football_Fan25

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 19, 2018, 09:49:32 pm

Lol.  I'm laughing so hard at you.   U don't know football....  8-0. Say it.  Lololol

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: JoeWho on October 19, 2018, 10:05:34 pm
Two major upsets in one Night!

I told you that Nashville got lucky against the Badgers in the rains.  HHG beats a Nashville team that maybe falling apart. 

25 Penalties ?????? 

Wow!!!

Hats off the HHG!  After last week no show at Arkadelphia, they just busted a pumpkin!!!!  :D
Nashville got lucky against Arkie in the rain. HG got lucky against Nashville in the rain. Weather changes everything.

mossyoakmilitary

October 19, 2018, 10:11:43 pm #79 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 10:13:17 pm by mossyoakmilitary
I love it when fans accuse refs for a loss. Your coach should have taken control of his players. Several late hits and running their mouth is what cost them. Very undisciplined, you can't run your mouth to a ref and expect them to not throw a flag. And btw, the refs took two of our possessions away inside the 5 yard line. Brooks was down on both of them when the ball came out but the refs gave it to Nashville.

Superjack45

SEC West for real,you dont know what is going to happen over there.

Digger#23

Congratulations to the Cardinals!! Proud of yall!!

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: mossyoakmilitary on October 19, 2018, 10:11:43 pm
I love it when fans accuse refs for a loss. Your coach should have taken control of his players. Several late hits and running their mouth is what cost them. Very undisciplined, you can't run your mouth to a ref and expect them to not throw a flag. And btw, the refs took two of our possessions away inside the 5 yard line. Brooks was down on both of them when the ball came out but the refs gave it to Nashville.
Get real. Of the 25 penalties on Nashville, 2 were unsportsmanlike, and neither had an impact on the game. 15 phantom holding calls did have an impact.

And who knows if he was down or not, those refs don't know anything.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 19, 2018, 10:06:58 pm
Nashville got lucky against Arkie in the rain. HG got lucky against Nashville in the rain. Weather changes everything.

You hear that?   Always excuses from Nashville,  I doubt ya will win another game.  Oh yeah, I'm hearing the rain caused ya to lose...   

mossyoakmilitary

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 19, 2018, 10:18:43 pm
Get real. Of the 25 penalties on Nashville, 2 were unsportsmanlike, and neither had an impact on the game. 15 phantom holding calls did have an impact.

Excuses, excuses. Nashville thought they would come to Saline county and have an easy win. They got hit in mouth over and over and folded. HG had only completed 7 passes this year and we still completed more than Nashville. Nashville might win the next 10 games against HG but as for now the series goes to HG 1-0.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: mossyoakmilitary on October 19, 2018, 11:00:15 pm
Excuses, excuses. Nashville thought they would come to Saline county and have an easy win. They got hit in mouth over and over and folded. HG had only completed 7 passes this year and we still completed more than Nashville. Nashville might win the next 10 games against HG but as for now the series goes to HG 1-0.

Amen, preach it.   Go cards.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on October 19, 2018, 09:45:54 pm

Nashville 21
H. Grove 26

Final

I remember a touchdown being called back and a touchdown denied in a championship game against that went in favor of the Scrappers.
Nashville loved some refs that night!!

JoeWho

I guess this will hurt the most!

Haskell Harmony Grove leads series, 1-0-0

Will be next year before Nashville can even the series.

What IF Haskell Harmony Grove wins again?

JoeWho

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 19, 2018, 10:18:43 pm

Bauxite won there two weeks ago!

mossyoakmilitary

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 19, 2018, 11:29:23 pm
I remember a touchdown being called back and a touchdown denied in a championship game against that went in favor of the Scrappers.
Nashville loved some refs that night!!

Oh no,don't bring up the bogus calls they got against Warren, those were fair calls in their tiny minds.

mossyoakmilitary

Quote from: JoeWho on October 20, 2018, 12:01:36 am
Bauxite won there two weeks ago!
That's because Bauxite was the better team and the Bauxite players didn't keep running their mouth to the refs.

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: JoeWho on October 19, 2018, 11:59:22 pm
I guess this will hurt the most!

Haskell Harmony Grove leads series, 1-0-0

Will be next year before Nashville can even the series.

What IF Haskell Harmony Grove wins again?
Then they will lead the series 2-0, not that hard to figure out.

rayzorbackfan

Lack of discipline and heart is why Nashville lost. They were to busy dancing and running their mouths and couldn't handle getting smacked every play. Bauxite is going to grind them up.

rayzorbackfan

Oh and for all the smack talking, waaa waaa the referee's don't like us waaa waaa how do you like your crow served hot or cold.😀😀😂😂🤣🤣🤣😎

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: rayzorbackfan on October 20, 2018, 12:41:02 pm
Oh and for all the smack talking, waaa waaa the referee's don't like us waaa waaa how do you like your crow served hot or cold.😀😀😂😂🤣🤣🤣😎
Crow for what? No Nashville poster has claimed Nashville is a great team this year. We know where we stand.

rayzorbackfan

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 20, 2018, 12:44:51 pm
Crow for what? No Nashville poster has claimed Nashville is a great team this year. We know where we stand.
[/quote).  Ha ha ha ha, Crush you so funny after you finish your bowl of Haskell Crow, you can start on your bowl of Bauxite Crow. How's it feel to be 0-2 for the night. What other games did you spout off about and Miss.🤔😂😂😂🤣😎

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: rayzorbackfan on October 20, 2018, 01:24:28 pm
Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 20, 2018, 12:44:51 pm
.  Ha ha ha ha, Crush you so funny after you finish your bowl of Haskell Crow, you can start on your bowl of Bauxite Crow. How's it feel to be 0-2 for the night. What other games did you spout off about and Miss.🤔😂😂😂🤣😎
Actually I never said anything about the Nashville/Haskell game. I didn't expect Nashville to lose but I never said they wouldn't. And if you think I care that Bauxite beat Robinson you are wasting your time. The fun week of banter with Bauxite fans was just that, fun banter. Some of you take this place too serious.

rayzorbackfan

I was just concerned about Orange Crush and Vanilla's health. Y'all be sure to avoid electrical appliances wouldn't want you to be SHOCKED TO DEATH. 🤯🤫😎

snoopy22

beaverfan007

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas