• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe T Robinson @ Bauxite 7-4A

Started by RyanLR, October 13, 2018, 11:41:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scrapman

Quote from: justafan33 on October 16, 2018, 01:56:33 pm
Robinson better have their hats buckled tight, the Miners are playing very physical this year.  If the Senators overlook this team on Friday and could end up loosing.  I don't think that Robinson is considered a better team, it is just that the Miners are being judged by their past records.  That is why both teams will suit up and see who will be sitting undefeated in conference.  Both teams have talent and much different styles of offense.  Turnovers and penalties could be the deciding factor.
I would say that most of the state would disagree with you about your comment that Robinson is not considered the better team.

justafan33

Friday will tell all.  I have watched both play and I feel that what Bauxite brings will be different than anything Robinson will see all season. Robinson has very talented skill players,  big line,  and great defense.  Bauxite has speed, big offensive line, and physical defense. It's shaping up to be a good one.  Just because a team beats Nashville doesn't make them state contenders.  Nashville looks down, compared to past teams.  They are fast but small. 

Football_Fan25

Quote from: scrapman on October 16, 2018, 04:11:12 pm
I would say that most of the state would disagree with you about your comment that Robinson is not considered the better team.

Talked to friend today and he's got a program on his computer with WATSON and looking at schedules and little recap.  Bauxite played 3 non conference games with teams with a combine 15-5 and Nashville three non conference games combine 3-17.  After all the data imputed Watson came back that Nashville sucks.  🤗

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on October 16, 2018, 07:03:56 pm
Talked to friend today and he's got a program on his computer with WATSON and looking at schedules and little recap.  Bauxite played 3 non conference games with teams with a combine 15-5 and Nashville three non conference games combine 3-17.  After all the data imputed Watson came back that Nashville sucks.  🤗

Two points:
1. You need to recount
2. No one believes you have a friend.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 16, 2018, 07:23:12 pm
Two points:
1. You need to recount
2. No one believes you have a friend.

Killer stuff

Digger#23

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 16, 2018, 07:27:15 pm
Killer stuff
Don't be a suck up Krabs, it's not becoming of a man card holder.  I'm a bit premature.  Do you own one?

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 16, 2018, 07:44:29 pm
Don't be a suck up Krabs, it's not becoming of a man card holder.  I'm a bit premature. Do you own one?

I hear tell they sell a desensitizing cream for that malady.😀

SUGARTOWN

justafan33

I figured Coltfan would be monitoring the Rivercrest/Westside Cotton Patch Collision Championship page. I imagine you are loving this weather for a 24 hr break from the mosquitoes

Digger#23

Sugarbritches, you shouldn't have.  Now I Know you care.

scrapman

We know we know.....Nashville's body of work is nothing compared to a thrashing of Conway Christian and the 40 males they have in their entire school to choose from to play football. Good win.

RyanLR

Dude said Bauxite has speed lol. The only speed they got comes in baggies.

justafan33

RyanLR have you seen that team play this season? 

scrapman

Quote from: RyanLR on October 16, 2018, 09:19:22 pm
Dude said Bauxite has speed lol. The only speed they got comes in baggies.
Boom

justafan33

Funny thing is,  the biggest trash talkers on here, probably never played a down in a game. Well some of you talk of your miraculous Jr high years.  That doesn't count in big boy ball. 

scrapman

Quote from: justafan33 on October 16, 2018, 09:49:13 pm
Funny thing is,  the biggest trash talkers on here, probably never played a down in a game. Well some of you talk of your miraculous Jr high years.  That doesn't count in big boy ball.
Not sure I've seen anyone talk of their Jr high years like you have stated. Just another example of fake news and why nobody takes you serious.

justafan33

There isn't a thread that a Scrapper fan hasn't trolled and mentioned the undefeated jr high record. #deadhorse

scrapman

Quote from: justafan33 on October 16, 2018, 09:55:30 pm
There isn't a thread that a Scrapper fan hasn't trolled and mentioned the undefeated jr high record. #deadhorse
No???  I haven't seen it on this one. Does this one count?  You said there isn't a thread. Fake news

OrangeCrush.

Either all these Bauxite posters are the same person or there are actually that many people there that are that crazy.

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: justafan33 on October 16, 2018, 09:55:30 pm
I would ask you to quote an example of a Nashville fan bringing up the JR high, but I'm still waiting on the other proof, so I don't want to overload you. Carry on with the smileys.

scrapman

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 16, 2018, 09:57:49 pm
Either all these Bauxite posters are the same person or there are actually that many people there that are that crazy.
Remember the speed bag???

OrangeCrush.

October 16, 2018, 10:55:43 pm #121 Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 10:57:32 pm by OrangeCrush.
Quote from: scrapman on October 16, 2018, 10:32:41 pm
Remember the speed bag???
That's right...makes sense.

VanillaThunder

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on October 16, 2018, 07:03:56 pm
might need to chill with the pride there buddy, no offense

VanillaThunder

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 16, 2018, 09:57:49 pm
we are one. we are legion.

VanillaThunder

Digger#23

I'd like to give you boys props on your funnies but honestly, it's just not that funny.  You guys try hard  but you can't seem to escape how weak your deliverance is.  No response to me slapping yall in the face repeatedly.  I can certainly see why you wouldn't, you're outclassed.  Not enough intelligence scraped up between the lot of you to make a come back.  Pathetic.  Usual weakness from you boys.  Oh how I wish you boys could just be better for once.  It would make things more enjoyable for me. Dealing with you boys is like putting the puppy out because it crapped on the floor.  You hate to do it but heck, it's necessary.  Anybody who knows a thing about 4A-7 sports already knows the fastest man plays for the Miners.  I'm wondering how you don't know this?  The info is out there.  Try not and be the most ignorant poster every time you touch your phone.  Your schools would appreciate you not blasting your ignorance out there every chance you get. It's a bad look for you boys.  This just spells bad juju for you boys.  Sad sad saderson.

scrapman

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 17, 2018, 02:48:31 am
I'd like to give you boys props on your funnies but honestly, it's just not that funny.  You guys try hard  but you can't seem to escape how weak your deliverance is.  No response to me slapping yall in the face repeatedly.  I can certainly see why you wouldn't, you're outclassed.  Not enough intelligence scraped up between the lot of you to make a come back.  Pathetic.  Usual weakness from you boys.  Oh how I wish you boys could just be better for once.  It would make things more enjoyable for me. Dealing with you boys is like putting the puppy out because it crapped on the floor.  You hate to do it but heck, it's necessary.  Anybody who knows a thing about 4A-7 sports already knows the fastest man plays for the Miners.  I'm wondering how you don't know this?  The info is out there.  Try not and be the most ignorant poster every time you touch your phone.  Your schools would appreciate you not blasting your ignorance out there every chance you get. It's a bad look for you boys.  This just spells bad juju for you boys.  Sad sad saderson.
Who is the fastest?  You sure you are not the ignorant one. You might want to recheck ur fake news.

OrangeCrush.

October 17, 2018, 07:08:29 am #127 Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 07:10:34 am by OrangeCrush.
Based on track season last year Nashville has the fastest kid in the conference. And he was one of our injured players last week. But I know facts aren't a popular thing around here.

scrapman

I was hoping that he was talking about someone other than the kid they have there. Maybe a new move in. So much for doing research. Don't have to cut someone down when they cut themselves. Good job fake news...you make yourself look like an idiot again.

HeberFan

Feel sorry for you.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: scrapman on October 17, 2018, 07:17:39 am
I was hoping that he was talking about someone other than the kid they have there. Maybe a new move in. So much for doing research. Don't have to cut someone down when they cut themselves. Good job fake news...you make yourself look like an idiot again.

Men's 400 Bauxite 52.86

scrapman

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on October 17, 2018, 10:47:53 am
Men's 400 Bauxite 52.86
I thought you were talking about something that related to football. I could list the hurdles,pole vault or high jump if you want.

Coltfan2005

never realized until this post that you are female.

HeberFan

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 17, 2018, 11:02:22 am
never realized until this post that you are female.

At least "identifies" as female !

scrapman

Quote from: HeberFan on October 17, 2018, 11:05:12 am
At least "identifies" as female !
Maybe female that identifies as male. A little T shot and a crew cut.

HeberFan

Quote from: scrapman on October 17, 2018, 11:08:27 am
Maybe female that identifies as male. A little T shot and a crew cut.

That's just window dressing

RyanLR

This is why we laugh at you Digger. The delusion is so great, that it almost transcends any kind of witty quip or banter. I always knew that people in Saline County were monumentally stupid, but this dude takes the cake.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: RyanLR on October 17, 2018, 11:25:12 am
This is why we laugh at you Digger. The delusion is so great, that it almost transcends any kind of witty quip or banter. I always knew that people in Saline County were monumentally stupid, but this dude takes the cake.

It's not nice to talk to a lady like that.

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on October 17, 2018, 11:25:12 am

Calm down.

Let's compare scores of saline county schools and Pulaski county schools before this kind of crap is spewed.

HeberFan

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 17, 2018, 12:46:48 pm
It's not nice to talk to a lady like that.

Cliff Lee, Justin Moore, Charlie Rich, Ann Clemmer, Wes Gardner and Stuart Greer are all from Benton. You calling them stupid?

Coltfan2005

Quote from: HeberFan on October 17, 2018, 01:00:50 pm
Cliff Lee, Justin Moore, Charlie Rich, Ann Clemmer, Wes Gardner and Stuart Greer are all from Benton. You calling them stupid?

uh..no. No I didn't. I'm sure they are all wonderful people, whoever they are.

VanillaThunder

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 17, 2018, 01:20:59 pm
Are you saying you don't know who Cliff Lee is?

Danold Dump

It makes the Dump laugh when I get on this thread and read what you all have to say about this game.  Everyone gets so offended by a little trash talk.  Lets enjoy this a little.  That is what is wrong with our country...everyone gets offended so easily.  Also, it cracks me up how yall compare scores. Dump says Robinson is the better team and they will probably win this game...dump out

HeberFan

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 17, 2018, 01:20:59 pm

Think I copied the wrong person's quote. You replied to someone who said Saline County people are stupid.

Coltfan2005

HeberFan

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 17, 2018, 01:38:52 pm
that is what i am saying.

Cliff Lee is an outstanding major league baseball pitcher -- received the Cy Young award.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: HeberFan on October 17, 2018, 01:00:50 pm

You left out Dan Harmon

HeberFan

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 17, 2018, 01:43:15 pm
You left out Dan Harmon

"Dapper Dan" might qualify for the aforementioned category.  :o)

scrapman

Quote from: HeberFan on October 17, 2018, 01:42:10 pm
Cliff Lee is an outstanding major league baseball pitcher -- received the Cy Young award.
Throwing gas has nothing to do with being stupid or not. Just saying.

Maynard G Krebs

Also forgot to mention the lost famous person from Benton/Saline County...................Steve Landers

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas