• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe T Robinson @ Bauxite 7-4A

Started by RyanLR, October 13, 2018, 11:41:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanLR

October 13, 2018, 11:41:26 am Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 12:42:42 pm by RyanLR
Joe T Robinson 6-1,(4-0)
Springdale L 28-48
Rogers W 35-14
Open
@Camden Fairview W 41-12
Fountain Lake W 28-6 (half)
@Arkadelphia W 42-14
@Nashville W 39-25
Malvern W 42-0

Bauxite 7-0 (4-0)
vs Conway Christian W 49-12
Des Arc W 45-44
@Glen Rose W 28-16
Open
@Malvern W 34-3
Ashdown W 59-21
@Haskell Harmony Grove W 35-18
Fountain Lake W 40-14

Obviously Joe T is going to be the toughest opponent the Miners have played all season long. But they're big and physical at the point of attack. They play good defense and don't make many mistakes. Should be a great game.

beaverfan007

Is this for the conference title if bauxite wins and beats Nashville and arkadelphia

Maynard G Krebs

Bauxite should be prepared for their pick axes to be blunted.   Good game for a while, but Joe T will win.....best chance for Bauxite rests in the coaching and game plan

beach bum

How on Earth is this a 7-4A championship game when one of the teams will end up 4-3 in conference and the 4 seed? Wasn't Nashville vs Robinson technically the 7-4A title game since Nashville will go 6-1 and get the 2 seed....Robinson by 28

beach bum

Quote from: beaverfan007 on October 13, 2018, 11:44:33 am
Is this for the conference title if bauxite wins and beats Nashville and arkadelphia

0-3 about to happen there....

ROULETTE

A bit premature to assign this as the Conference championship.  Bauxite will battle it out with Arkadoo for the #3 seed.

RyanLR

Quote from: beach bum on October 13, 2018, 12:27:46 pm
How on Earth is this a 7-4A championship game when one of the teams will end up 4-3 in conference and the 4 seed? Wasn't Nashville vs Robinson technically the 7-4A title game since Nashville will go 6-1 and get the 2 seed....Robinson by 28
fixed

RyanLR

Bauxite scares me because of their ability to sustain long drives and control time of possession. If the Robinson offense has any luls they might not get the ball back for extended periods.

moneyminers

Quote from: beach bum on October 13, 2018, 12:27:46 pm
lol funny how quick you are to scream out how Bauxite will lose their last 3 games. no way in the world you are correct even a bit. but heck, haters gonna hate my guy. Both teams are playing stellar football and though in recent years it hasn't been a game, this one will be a battle for both teams and if Robinson plans to overlook them then they just might walk out without the win

OrangeCrush.

What good team has Bauxite played to give anyone the confidence that they can hang with Robinson?

moneyminers

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 13, 2018, 01:01:39 pm
What good team has Bauxite played to give anyone the confidence that they can hang with Robinson?
Honestly, that doesn't even matter. and the confidence of anyone else most definitely doesn't matter to the Miners. They're used to being hated on and down talked, nbd for them but at the end of the day, the previous 7 games don't matter at all. Gameplan and hard work are what's in store for them and I'm almost confident that they'll come out prepared to protect The Pit against the Senators

scrapman

Quote from: moneyminers on October 13, 2018, 01:08:41 pm
Honestly, that doesn't even matter. and the confidence of anyone else most definitely doesn't matter to the Miners. They're used to being hated on and down talked, nbd for them but at the end of the day, the previous 7 games don't matter at all. Gameplan and hard work are what's in store for them and I'm almost confident that they'll come out prepared to protect The Pit against the Senators
It is not down talk it has been stating facts. Bauxite has been terrible for a long time so when people tell you that they're terrible that's not considered down talk it's considered telling the truth. There is a difference.

beaverfan007

If they are the only two undefeated teams left and say bauxite wins and then sweeps the last 2 games they'd win it either way I think they can if they get a lead and control the clock

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: moneyminers on October 13, 2018, 01:08:41 pm
So what happens when Bauxite gets smacked?

AirWarren

soccerman

I think special teams will play a big role in this game, and in which case after watching both teams play. I'd have to give it to Robinson. From the returners to the coverage to the kicking, I think Robinson is better is all.

jay nelvin

Not that Glen Rose is anywhere near Joe T's caliber, but they are good.  With that being said, I do believe Bauxite finishes 0-3.

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: jay nelvin on October 13, 2018, 02:29:48 pm
Not that Glen Rose is anywhere near Joe T's caliber, but they are good.  With that being said, I do believe Bauxite finishes 0-3.
Is that the Glen Rose that beat Malvern 12-9?

Digger#23

Nashville 27
Ashdown 20

Miners 59
Ashdown 21

Yeah, Nashville is just awesome.  You should be worried.

scrapman

Bauxite is a lot like Trump. Probably get a lot more respect if they would just keep their mouth shut.  They have played good and deserve some but lame comments keeps their team from getting it.

richboy

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 13, 2018, 02:56:54 pm
Nashville 27
Ashdown 20

Miners 59
Ashdown 21

if we're doing it like that..
Arkadelphia 44
Fountain lake 0
Bauxite 42
Fountain lake 14
Arkadelphia 35
Haskell hg 6 (scored on 2nd team 4min left in 4th)
Bauxite 35
Haskell 18
Bauxite should be worried lol

scrapman

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 13, 2018, 02:56:54 pm
Nashville 27
Ashdown 20

Miners 59
Ashdown 21

My point exactally. You talk of what you know nothing about....
By the way, how's that coaching search going?

Football_Fan25

Dude, we could have hung 70 on Ashdown and ya nearly got beat. Just sit down and let the big boys talk football.  Talk the other guy from foreman, Nashville way overrated...lololol

Football_Fan25

Quote from: scrapman on October 13, 2018, 03:01:21 pm
Bauxite is a lot like Trump. Probably get a lot more respect if they would just keep their mouth shut.  They have played good and deserve some but lame comments keeps their team from getting it.

Coach V show last week when they announced Bauxite, you hear it in his voice he knows He can't beat us and got him so worried that he nearly lost to a team that we could have put 70 points on.   Scrap man I should get your salt and pepper ready to eat all that crow......

scrapman

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on October 13, 2018, 06:39:16 pm

Coach V show last week when they announced Bauxite, you hear it in his voice he knows He can't beat us and got him so worried that he nearly lost to a team that we could have put 70 points on.   Scrap man I should get your salt and pepper ready to eat all that crow......
No update huh....that's ok. Keep dodging that question.
Who's worried....you are watching coaching shows of teams you don't even play that week.

phdefense

I think Joe T. will introduce Bauxite to the inconvenient truth.

scrapman

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on October 13, 2018, 06:33:54 pm

Has Bauxite ever scored 70 in the history of them playing football? Once again these are the comments I was talking about.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: scrapman on October 13, 2018, 08:04:08 pm
Has Bauxite ever scored 70 in the history of them playing football? Once again these are the comments I was talking about.

We have to much class to run up the score,  shouldn't you be getting ready for Haskel Harmony Grove? Jake Brooks is fixing to run all over you this Friday night.

beach bum

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on October 13, 2018, 09:41:23 pm
We have to much class to run up the score,  shouldn't you be getting ready for Haskel Harmony Grove? Jake Brooks is fixing to run all over you this Friday night.

From the movie Waterboy.... "Something wrong with his boy's medulla oblongata"

Football_Fan25

October 13, 2018, 09:51:32 pm #30 Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 10:07:35 pm by Football_Fan25
Quote from: scrapman on October 13, 2018, 08:04:08 pm

One thing for sure, the conference champ has to go through Bauxite. You all had your chance and you layed down and let Robinson made ya cry uncle.   We will now have to do what ya couldn't do and handle business and make it a fight.  We won't lay down like ya.

scrapman

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on October 13, 2018, 09:51:32 pm
One thing for sure, the conference champ has to go through Bauxite. You all had your chance and you layed down and let Robinson made ya cry uncle.   We will now have to do what ya couldn't do and handle business and make it a fight.  We want lay down like ya.
Why would you want to lay down.

Digger#23

I'll take it from here.  He knows not what he says.......no comment!!......Go Miners!!

moneyminers

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 13, 2018, 01:19:42 pm
So what happens when Bauxite gets smacked?
and if they get smacked (lord knows they won't) then we'd regroup and come together with something good for the next week. I guess what a lot of people don't understand about football is that any team can be beaten on any night. for God's sake, Old Dominion beat the #13 ranked team in the nation this year. OLD DOMINION if you couldn't read it the first time. A couple wrong moves and Robinson could be down at any moment but no one sees anything good about bauxite because of the past 9 +/- years. I think IMO that it'll be a battle the entire game and it'll come down to whoever wants it more.

RyanLR

Quote from: moneyminers on October 14, 2018, 07:42:19 am
and if they get smacked (lord knows they won't) then we'd regroup and come together with something good for the next week. I guess what a lot of people don't understand about football is that any team can be beaten on any night. for God's sake, Old Dominion beat the #13 ranked team in the nation this year. OLD DOMINION if you couldn't read it the first time. A couple wrong moves and Robinson could be down at any moment but no one sees anything good about bauxite because of the past 9 +/- years. I think IMO that it'll be a battle the entire game and it'll come down to whoever wants it more.
The thing is Robinson has been tested several times this year. Sure they lost to Springdale, but hung with them for 3 quarters. Beat a pretty good Camden Fairview team. Beat a 7a Rogers. Beat Arkadelphia and Nashville. Bauxite hasn't played ANYONE good yet. And don't tell me that 3A Glen Rose is good. The fans are talking smack about a team that has done NOTHING do deserve it. Until the Miners win a game like this Friday, most of the posters on here are going to consider you not at the same level as a Nashville, Arkadelphia, Robinson, Warren, etc.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: RyanLR on October 14, 2018, 11:13:41 am
The thing is Robinson has been tested several times this year. Sure they lost to Springdale, but hung with them for 3 quarters. Beat a pretty good Camden Fairview team. Beat a 7a Rogers. Beat Arkadelphia and Nashville. Bauxite hasn't played ANYONE good yet. And don't tell me that 3A Glen Rose is good. The fans are talking smack about a team that has done NOTHING do deserve it. Until the Miners win a game like this Friday, most of the posters on here are going to consider you not at the same level as a Nashville, Arkadelphia, Robinson, Warren, etc.

So your saying there's a chance?????   Just like Iowa St.....

Football_Fan25

Quote from: scrapman on October 13, 2018, 10:05:25 pm
Why would you want to lay down.

If you spend anymore time on Bauxite and Robinson page then we just might make u into a Miners fan....

beaverfan007

Robinson May win but it's gonna be a fight till the end

scrapman

Come on y'all, we really need to congratulate Bauxite. They found something they haven't seen in a long long time, it's called the playoffs. Like making the playoffs is actually something to be applauded.  Just need a heart barely beating to make it in the 4a.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: scrapman on October 13, 2018, 03:01:21 pm
Maybe Bauxite is like Trump by saying they're going to do something and then they go do it, then they'll remind you that they did what they said they were going to do because it's best for the country and not a tiny interest group. Just something to ponder.

scrapman

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 14, 2018, 03:27:05 pm
Maybe Bauxite is like Trump by saying they're going to do something and then they go do it, then they'll remind you that they did what they said they were going to do because it's best for the country and not a tiny interest group. Just something to ponder.
Being the "I told you so"guy is a good quality to have. Everyone loves that guy.

nomorewhining

Just so I'm clear....... Bauxite sucked for 10 years because they couldn't beat anybody.....and now they suck because they beat those same teams that they could never beat before? Huh. Tough crowd.

OrangeCrush.

They really sucked for 10 years. This year they just suck.

scrapman

Quote from: nomorewhining on October 14, 2018, 06:35:27 pm
Just so I'm clear....... Bauxite sucked for 10 years because they couldn't beat anybody.....and now they suck because they beat those same teams that they could never beat before? Huh. Tough crowd.
Never remember them taking a L to Conway Christian and their enrollment of 90 or Des Arc and their enrollment of 130. Good wins Bro.

phdefense

People are not saying Bauxite "sucks" they are saying that they will believe Bauxite can compete with the top of the conference when they actually do it.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: scrapman on October 14, 2018, 07:14:35 pm
Never remember them taking a L to Conway Christian and their enrollment of 90 or Des Arc and their enrollment of 130. Good wins Bro.

Wish we could play Nashville three times in a row, we would definitely go undefeated against their weak ????.    Arky n Robinson will be our toughest challenge as arky should have won against Nashville too.   

scrapman

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on October 14, 2018, 07:58:35 pm

Wish we could play Nashville three times in a row, we would definitely go undefeated against their weak ????.    Arky n Robinson will be our toughest challenge as arky should have won against Nashville too.
Again with the comments. I do believe that the all time series between the two teams leaves the Mighty Miners with Zero, (0), nada, wins ever against the Scrappers. Maybe this is the year. Not sure if the new coach will be able to get it done next year.

moneyminers

I know right, I just guess everyone hates that their teams has more competition now other than rollover win in their eyes

moneyminers

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 14, 2018, 07:04:22 pm
They really sucked for 10 years. This year they just suck.
your validation on how a 7-0 team sucks, please... just curious

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: moneyminers on October 14, 2018, 08:53:44 pm
I know right, I just guess everyone hates that their teams has more competition now other than rollover win in their eyes

Still a rollover win until Bauxite proves otherwise.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas