• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross county

Started by Legend5117, October 12, 2018, 12:35:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Legend5117

Who's going to step up losing your starting center and star running back in one game prayers go out to both of them

birddawg1986

Bad breaks for Cross County losing Jackson Henderson. Dude is one tough cookie.

Dogg

How long will Jackson be out

AverageJo24

birddawg1986

Quote from: Dogg on October 12, 2018, 09:35:55 am
How long will Jackson be out
I heard for the season. Tore ACL & Meniscus....

Hatchet

wow how bout that Coaching move now?

AverageJo24

what is going on with Cross County? who are they missing? I know the running back, but who else? Got thumped by Rector which is a shock, but one player shouldn't make THAT big of a difference.

playmaker04

Cross county is decimated by injuries. Remember a similar season in 2010. Lost all conference SR running back and center/NG to blown knees against mccrory. Lost SR 2 way lineman to a broken leg and QB to undisclosed knee injury last night against epc.

AverageJo24

Well atleast they clinched a spot in the playoffs with the win against EPC and maybe get some guys healthy the next few weeks

AverageJo24

Cross County with another lineman out this week. I don't think I've ever seen a line this banged up and still be sitting good for a top playoff spot. Hats off to the coaches and players for keeping the train rolling. Shouldn't have any issues this week with a winless Midland team.

Greyhound#1

Any score update from y'all game?

bdubyab60

I would assume they beat Midland by max point

Greyhound#1

I would think that but I seen bigger upsets.

bdubyab60

AverageJo24

Midland 28 cross county 14!!

bdubyab60

Man was I wrong lol.

Someone posted Midland 28 CC 14. Crazy

Congrats on the conference title. Maybe we can all make some noise in the playoffs. We got a lot of work to do.

Greyhound#1

I'm getting mixed information.  Can someone that was there confirm this upset?

bdubyab60

It's posted on the scoreboard so they pulled it off

Mustang Fan

Midland beats the Tbirds 28-14

bdubyab60

And more than one person has posted it

bdubyab60

Crazy they beat us last week and lose this one. Crazy stuff. Good job Midland

bdubyab60

So now if Rector beats Mccrory next week they can get the 3 seed. Might be worth going to watch if o wasn't going out of town

Mustang Fan

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 26, 2018, 10:36:40 pm
So now if Rector beats Mccrory next week they can get the 3 seed. Might be worth going to watch if o wasn't going out of town
Here's one better. If Rector beats McCrory and Midland can pull off another upset in back to back weeks. Mustangs to first ever play off appearance

bdubyab60

Quote from: Mustang Fan on October 26, 2018, 10:42:52 pm
Here's one better. If Rector beats McCrory and Midland can pull off another upset in back to back weeks. Mustangs to first ever play off appearance
It's a winnable game

Auron12

October 26, 2018, 10:50:40 pm #24 Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 10:53:58 pm by Auron12
Rector is 3 regardless. Salem should take care of business against CC

bdubyab60

Only team locked in place right now is Salem.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Auron12 on October 26, 2018, 10:50:40 pm
Rector is 3 regardless. Salem should take care of business against CC
it's not regardless as you can see. But I agree Salem should beat CC.

But IF CC beats Salem and Rector loses Rector is the 4.

Both win or both lose nothing changes

Auron12

Greyhound#1

Rector success does not surprise me.  There junior class was jr high conference champs so there improvement was gonna happen.  Midland upset over cross county just blows my mind.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 26, 2018, 10:20:16 pm
Nah. Not this time

Ok I confess I had heard about the score before I posted just didn't believe it.  It came from EPC coaches/players right after the game but no one believed it.

MustangMomma1

Just want to put out there I am PROUD of MY MUSTANGS!  Tonight the underdogs came away with the win!!! 🏈🐴

bdubyab60

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on October 26, 2018, 11:09:30 pm
Ok I confess I had heard about the score before I posted just didn't believe it.  It came from EPC coaches/players right after the game but no one believed it.
I was out of the loop for sure lol. Definitely a shocker. Makes some of the games next week more interesting

playmaker04

We have nothing left. Qb didn't play because of knee injury. Kids pointing fingers at each other. An idiot parent threatening to beat a kids rear because he said something to his son. It's a debacle right now.

i40traveler

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 30, 2018, 01:02:40 pm
We have nothing left. Qb didn't play because of knee injury. Kids pointing fingers at each other. An idiot parent threatening to beat a kids rear because he said something to his son. It's a debacle right now.

I bet I know that guy

Greyhound#1

Quote from: i40traveler on October 30, 2018, 01:29:49 pm
I bet I know that guy

A win cures everything.  Y'all have great program over there every year.  Always competing.  I'm confident y'all will get going.  Every team has parent issues.  This is game of emotions and sometimes we fans get a little out of control.  That's why there is nothing better then Friday night lights. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas