• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon vs Hazen

Started by Lions84, October 06, 2018, 07:50:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Both teams coming off a win. Who wins this week!

Lions
5 (13.9%)
Hornets
31 (86.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: October 12, 2018, 07:50:32 am

Lions84

Heart says Lions upset Hazen but Football mind says Purple Haze is to Strong!
Hazen rolls on to a District showdown with Earle!

Old Scrapper

Homecoming week for Hazen, going to be another big Home Crowd  to entertain, Hazen wins big.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hazen scores 10 t.d.'s, but only gets credit for 7, because the lights are so dim, the refs can't see 3 of them. 😎

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Clarendon is lined up on the track, thinking they are in the middle of the field, first play, their 7' qb dunks the ball in the water cooler after he dribble the length of the field.

Hornetsfan02

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 06, 2018, 08:35:51 am
Hazen scores 10 t.d.'s, but only gets credit for 7, because the lights are so dim, the refs can't see 3 of them. 😎
talk trash all you want, hazen still beat Des Arc pick 😬😎

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 06, 2018, 09:44:52 am #6 Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 09:55:25 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Hornetsfan02 on October 06, 2018, 09:40:45 am
talk trash all you want, hazen still beat Des Arc pick 😬😎

you are as ignorant as big baby from clarendon. it was a joke, im sorry if you are to fricking stupid to understand humor. go slap your daddy for letting grow up like that.

cav2012

Hazen by 50+. Hope we run it up

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cav2012 on October 06, 2018, 10:41:31 am
Hazen by 50+. Hope we run it up

im sure that will not be a problem

who-knew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 06, 2018, 10:46:51 am
im sure that will not be a problem
Hazen by 42, coach won't run it up he will start pulling players....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: who-knew on October 06, 2018, 10:48:51 am
Hazen by 42, coach won't run it up he will start pulling players....

but there also comes a point where the opposing team gives up and scores come easy.

who-knew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 06, 2018, 10:51:53 am
but there also comes a point where the opposing team gives up and scores come easy.
True, I believe that's when you start taking a knee and running the clock

HorseFeathers

Old Scrapper

I don't see Hazen taking a knee to run the clock out, maybe against Marvell at the end of the year but not in the Homecoming Game.

hornetfan8

Hazen scores at will and runs away with it.

Bulldogs2002

Pick_DA_EAGLES

da greatest bigbaby

purplehajj

Hasbeen92

Quote from: who-knew on October 06, 2018, 11:07:35 am
True, I believe that's when you start taking a knee and running the clock
I remember when Rivercrest was rolling in the 90's they would punt on first down if score got to bad. That would be worse than running up score to me

Lions84

Pappa Frank would put in the 3rd String FB and run the FULLBACK  DIVE!

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Lions84 on October 07, 2018, 10:02:09 pm
Pappa Frank would put in the 3rd String FB and run the FULLBACK  DIVE!

31 tackle trap

MomaLion

Let's go Lions...shock the world  ;D

da greatest bigbaby

Old scrapper yaw are not that good actually overated Cross co. an Des arc hung with yaw we whip'd Des arc soo bad last season mercy rule lol an we whip'd hazen a couple of years ago also an were still 6-2a king of the jungle then Des arc an yaw like  3rd with bout 9 conference titles lol an of course yaw want be taking a knee anytime soon here  we soo primed   yaw catch up  lions in a thriller 31-30

Redzone

This one will probably get ugly pretty quick. Hazen should have a mercy rule before halftime.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 08, 2018, 12:30:57 am
Old scrapper yaw are not that good actually overated Cross co. an Des arc hung with yaw we whip'd Des arc soo bad last season mercy rule lol an we whip'd hazen a couple of years ago also an were still 6-2a king of the jungle then Des arc an yaw like  3rd with bout 9 conference titles lol an of course yaw want be taking a knee anytime soon here  we soo primed   yaw catch up  lions in a thriller 31-30
Yaw gunna not win (kings of basketball)

who-knew

After reading this about three time, this is probably the dumbest thing I've read on this forum.  Not that good? Over-rated? then you start talking about last year and a couple of years ago...Wake-up from your past this is 2018.  Hazen by 42, lions will be luck to see the endzone. When the game starts you better take a picture of the scoreboard because that will be as close as its going to get!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: who-knew on October 08, 2018, 07:49:22 am
After reading this about three time, this is probably the dumbest thing I've read on this forum.  Not that good? Over-rated? then you start talking about last year and a couple of years ago...Wake-up from your past this is 2018.  Hazen by 42, lions will be luck to see the endzone. When the game starts you better take a picture of the scoreboard because that will be as close as its going to get!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

When you are are a combined 5-32 against Des Arc and Hazen, you have to hang onto the past and grasp for straws.

Coach95

Hasbeen 92 did you play in 92 or graduate in 92?

Old Scrapper

Yea you're right, we're not that good. 

who-knew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 08, 2018, 08:32:02 am
When you are are a combined 5-32 against Des Arc and Hazen, you have to hang onto the past and grasp for straws.
Probably 4 out of those 5 wins was probably in 99 and 00, with Cedric Houston and Tank Williams

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: who-knew on October 08, 2018, 10:06:26 am
Probably 4 out of those 5 wins was probably in 99 and 00, with Cedric Houston and Tank Williams

naw, all since 2001, they beat us last year, hazen the year before, then both when jamarlin Jackson was there.

MUSTANGSALLY23

I am wondering about the team speed aspect of things. After making the trip to watch Hazen play Des Arc I am not sure that Hazen is as fast as I thought they were. Ill take Hazen by 1.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MUSTANGSALLY23 on October 08, 2018, 01:09:16 pm
I am wondering about the team speed aspect of things. After making the trip to watch Hazen play Des Arc I am not sure that Hazen is as fast as I thought they were. Ill take Hazen by 1.

You must be joking? Penn is FAST! Toll is deceptively fast, and Green has power and speed. Hazen by one? that's silly.

who-knew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 08, 2018, 02:10:19 pm
You must be joking? Penn is FAST! Toll is deceptively fast, and Green has power and speed. Hazen by one? that's silly.
I think someone is just trying to be funny...Not many kids in 2A are going to catch Penn and Green.  Toll moves pretty good to be 6'5"...Don't let #1's speed fool you either, i think he's one of the fastest kids on the team.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Coach95 on October 08, 2018, 08:52:08 am
Hasbeen 92 did you play in 92 or graduate in 92?
Graduated 92 one of original football families for hornets. Did you play in 95? I helped coach in 94 & 95(very good teams) why do you ask?

jbtiger73

I know hazen has some length at defensive back. The lions will have a hard time throwing on them.

CaptainSwarm25

Swarm by however many we want. Whoever predicted 31-30 needs medical attention. This is a basketball school we're playing. It'll be running clock by half.

jbtiger73

Just waiting on bigbaby to comment about me picking against Clarendon. He gets super defensive when someone has an opinion that differs his

CaptainSwarm25

Jb I don't see how you can tell if he's in full support or completely against you. Every post he makes is like trying to read a riddle.

Coach95

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 08, 2018, 05:59:43 pm
Graduated 92 one of original football families for hornets. Did you play in 95? I helped coach in 94 & 95(very good teams) why do you ask?
I played in 94 and graduated in 95.

Coach95

Quote from: Coach95 on October 08, 2018, 07:09:20 pm
I played in 94 and graduated in 95.
Sorry I just remember Coach Vaughn, Coach Stewart, and Coach Grady.

Coach95

Quote from: Coach95 on October 08, 2018, 07:30:08 pm
Never mind I remember a lil at my old age, must be part of the BBQ crew.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Coach95 on October 08, 2018, 07:30:08 pm
I was at UCA and helped (volunteer) on some Thursdays and Fridays I was at Rison we should have beaten them didn't get the breaks takes a little luck to win in late stages of playoffs Good Times

Hasbeen92

Augusta game (94) was one of my favorite Hazen games ever a little revenge for them putting us out playoffs in 90

MomaLion

Quote from: MUSTANGSALLY23 on October 08, 2018, 01:09:16 pm

I wish this were true lol but Penn is very fast.  We have the athletes to hang in the first half but we're too low in numbers to do much after that plus our QB has only played a few games at that position.  I applaud the coaches for mixing it up to find the right fit but unfortunately it'll take time and more bodies than what we have to compete 4 qtrs.  That being said, I saw some life in my Lions last week and if they continue to play like that, they'll surprise a few people.

da greatest bigbaby

October 09, 2018, 08:13:52 am #46 Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 01:08:42 pm by da greatest bigbaby
 Nothing  Jbtiger same o  were still king of the jungle 6-2a we been whip'n on hazen since 91 when they 1st joined us an Des arc lol soo hornets yaw bout 4 or 5 conference titles behind us yaw catch up as well lol still not on Clarendon's level yet mouth all you want win some more   lol an besides old scrapper didn't junction city drum' yaw last time yaw made it to the champ game over rated  lol  wake me up when yaw finish tomahawk lol

Old Scrapper

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 09, 2018, 08:13:52 am
Nothing  Jbtiger same o  were still king of the jungle 6-2a we been whip'n on hazen since 91 when they 1st joined us an Des arc lol soo hornets yaw bout 4 or 5 conference titles behind us yaw catch up as well lol still not on Clarendon's level yet mouth all you wany win some more   lol an besides old scrapper didn't junction city drum' yaw last time yaw made it to the champ game over rated  lol  wake me up when yaw finish tomahawk lol
Hold up Black Bart, you're only allowed to leave your poems after you steal something from us.

Lions84

We need a complete game to keep it respectful.

raider99

Hazen wins by as many as they want.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas