• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1-4A Week 0

Started by beach bum, August 18, 2018, 12:53:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

Dardanelle 42 Gentry 20- I expect Dardy to be in the top 3 in their conference and Gentry in the bottom 3 of the 1-4A. Gentry looks like their offense will be ok, but I don't expect them to stop a lot of folks with their lack of line play. Dardanelle will exploit that.

Cascia Hall OK 28 Gravette 21- This is hard to pick with an out of state school not having a lot of knowledge of them. Going off their MaxPreps history they seem like a decent program. I'll predict the Lions lose their first game with the new staff.

Harrison 35 Pea Ridge 14- This is not my usual just pick against Pea Ridge for the sake of it being Pea Ridge. I just think Harrison will be that good. With the Morrilton QB out I think the Goblins may actually get the 5A West crown. They return a ton of their roster and I think they'll come out smoother to start the year. If Pea Ridge is not competitive in this game I wouldn't put a lot of stock in it cause like I said Harrison may be just that good. We'll see though however.

Texarkana 55 Shiloh 31- I expect Shiloh to score here. The problem is I think Texarkana will just have too much speed, athleticism, and the depth advantage. Same goes for Shiloh, If they lose I wouldn't put a lot of stock in it cause people are expecting good things out of Texarkana.

Hogman2018

I can promise you two things Shiloh will not score 31 points on our defense! We will not score 55 points on them you are way off!! If we do happen to get a lead on them we will run the ball and keep the clock running. We have our two big Texas rival games the next two weeks and we will get everyone out of the game to stay away from injuries!

beach bum

Quote from: Hogman2018 on August 19, 2018, 07:32:26 am
I can promise you two things Shiloh will not score 31 points on our defense! We will not score 55 points on them you are way off!! If we do happen to get a lead on them we will run the ball and keep the clock running. We have our two big Texas rival games the next two weeks and we will get everyone out of the game to stay away from injuries!

Are you a coach or something cause its sounds like you have the game plan or something?

Hogman2018

Put it this way I just know!!! Lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas