• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bauxite Miners vs. Conway Christian Eagles 8/25/18. Hooten's Kickoff Classic @

Started by Digger#23, August 18, 2018, 10:12:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Digger#23

beach bum

Quote from: Digger#23 on August 18, 2018, 10:12:40 am
Let's get it started!! Miners destroy Eagles!

Oh wow, you'll beat up on a school with probably 1/4 of your enrollment.... Good for them. Wait until Nashville, Arky, and Robinson then get back to us.

Mr. Mercer

Literally the smallest playing school in the state... Outside of  Glen Rose that scrimmage and non conference are a joke. Won't do anything to get you ready for 7-4A

Coltfan2005

Redzone

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Conway Christian won this game. They're a pretty solid team.

bearfan

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 18, 2018, 07:07:41 pm
Just another great pick by Hooten's for their Classic Yawn Fest.
you're just mad because, the team you support didn't get picked to be in the Hooten a kickoff classic

Lumberjackfan1978

HeberFan

Nice for different schools to be featured in this event. Give the kids some credit.

Digger#23

HeberFan

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: Digger#23 on August 21, 2018, 10:11:06 am
My gut tells me Bauxite by 28 in this one.  Could be more.

Digger I assume you graduated Bauxite and became a backhoe operator from what your name tells me.

HeberFan

bearfan

HeberFan

Quote from: bearfan on August 23, 2018, 10:02:21 am
CCS:150 to Bauxite:0

That's a little optimistic.  Bauxite will score late in the game against the 4th stringers.

hawgball3

Quote from: HeberFan on August 23, 2018, 10:03:22 am
That's a little optimistic.  Bauxite will score late in the game against the 4th stringers.
Whose 4th stringers CC sure hasn´t got them

HeberFan

Quote from: hawgball3 on August 23, 2018, 10:18:11 am

Whose 4th stringers CC sure hasn´t got them

CC probably has some eigible 9th graders, trainers, beefy cheerleaders, etc.

Digger#23

Quote from: Mulerider4Life on August 23, 2018, 09:54:48 am
Digger I assume you graduated Bauxite and became a backhoe operator from what your name tells me.
That was pretty funny! Wrong on both.  I'd like to think that if I was a backhoe operator I'd be the best one ever.lol

beaverfan007

HeberFan

Digger#23

Paperman

Bauxite should be improved, but I think Conway Christian wins this game by 14 points.

Digger#23

AirWarren

Redzone

Digger#23

Digger#23

AirWarren

Digger#23

Digger#23

Digger#23

Digger#23

Digger#23

Neckred

Laughable the people on this board who thought this would be close and even those that thought Bauxite would lose.  Total mismatch. 

Digger#23

beaverfan007

I said 49-21 bauxite  either they are really good or ccs had an off day

bigworm

Is Bauxite bringin it back to the old johnny watson glory days or is CC bad?

Digger#23

Hootens says CC is expected to be in the 2A final.  They are good, Miners are just that much better.  Cc scored the last td as time expired.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Digger#23 on August 25, 2018, 01:00:45 pm
Hootens says CC is expected to be in the 2A final.  They are good, Miners are just that much better.  Cc scored the last td as time expired.

If Hootens thinks the will be in the finals, why are they #5 on Hooten's list? Don't get two excited about beating a school two classifications below you. Kind of like a 10 year old being proud for beating up a 6 year old.

Digger#23

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 25, 2018, 01:11:45 pm
If Hootens thinks the will be in the finals, why are they #5 on Hooten's list? Don't get two excited about beating a school two classifications below you. Kind of like a 10 year old being proud for beating up a 6 year old.

Go away  little troll.  You can call into drive time sports and ask Barry Grooms why Chad Hooten said that over the PA system. 

OrangeCrush.

They'll say anything to over hype their pitiful kickoff classic games.

bigworm

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on August 25, 2018, 01:48:19 pm
They'll say anything to over hype their pitiful kickoff classic games.

Can't argue that. If CC is what Hootens thinks then Bauxite should be title contenders too. I guess all us 2A folks will check back in on your threads about midway through the season and see how its goin then. Good luck.

Neckred

Quote from: bigworm on August 25, 2018, 12:50:26 pm
Is Bauxite bringin it back to the old johnny watson glory days or is CC bad?
2a man.  Bauxite will struggle to make playoffs

bearfan

A team is growing and getting their program back on track and y'all people are still trying to bash and hate  them. Bauxite is going to be a tough team to beat this year and will definitely make the playoffs

noonerricky

Bauxite returns a ton of starters this year. And don't start that nonsense of oh it's a 2a school.... lower classifications beat higher classifications all the time. And if you look at the beginning of this board just about everyone had ccs winning this game by double digits to a blowout.

Neckred

Quote from: noonerricky on August 25, 2018, 02:59:04 pm
Bauxite returns a ton of starters this year. And don't start that nonsense of oh it's a 2a school.... lower classifications beat higher classifications all the time. And if you look at the beginning of this board just about everyone had ccs winning this game by double digits to a blowout.
only idiots thought CC could win this.  Good grief

Big Fan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas