• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mills moving to 4A-2

Started by UncleRico, April 08, 2018, 07:41:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I don't know much about this conference, but it has to better for the Comets then being in the 5A Central. I thought they look good at times last year, but were out gunned most weeks. They only dressed mid 40's and played most kids both ways.
We bring back most of our skill guys, lost a bunch upfront.

Any insite?

beach bum

This is going to be intriging seeing them in the 2-4A. Outside of the conference I follow I am definitely looking forward to seeing how the 2-4A does these next 2 years in the coming cycle. I think the football played in this conference is going to be exciting the next two years and the addition of Mills adds to that. Don't even get me going on how stacked the 2-4A in basketball will be too. You're going to have 4th and 5th place finishers has top 10-12 area teams in the whole state overall.

BigLion10

Basketball season will be fun for sure next year. A lot of great games

SUGARTOWN

I'm thinking Mills will be a lot like Helena-West Helena, who is leaving the conference for the 8-4A. Good skill players most years, average line play and they should be fighting for a playoff spot every year.

Stuttgart and Heber are usually around the top and in the last 2 years Batesville Southside has been up there as well. Lonoke and CAC have fallen off and Riverview hasn't had enough to make much noise either. I'm not sure what Bald Knob has coming back but they have to be an upgrade from Baptist Prep.

Mulerider4Life

Wow, this will really help them for football. Should give the players more confidence as well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas