• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Score thread

Started by HorseFeathers, February 28, 2018, 07:30:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

Girls

Gravette 37
Ashdown 20

Half
Gravette outscored Ashdown 24-7 in 2nd Qtr.

Spurfan

They are in trouble. Knew it would be rough on them banged up pretty bad and lost their post player. They had a good run

Spurfan

They are in trouble. Knew it would be rough on them banged up pretty bad and lost their post player. They had a good run

AT

Girls

Gravette - 48
Ashdown - 31

end of 3Q

AT

Girls

Gravette - 64
Ashdown - 39

Final

AT

Boys

Berryville - 18
Ashdown - 17

end of 1Q

AT

Boys

Ashdown - 29
Berryville - 27

Halftime

LRRandy

Nip and tuck game. Thanks for updates

AT

Boys

Ashdown - 43
Berryville - 39

end of 3Q

AT

Boys

Ashdown - 58
Berryville - 51

Final

AT

Girls

Central Arkansas Christian - 31
Ozark - 19

Halftime

AT

Girls

Central Arkansas Christian - 47
Ozark - 34

end of 3Q

AT

Girls

Central Arkansas Christian - 64
Ozark - 54

Final

LRRandy

North region 1-2 today so far

AT

Boys

Pea Ridge - 18
Southside - 13

end of 1Q

LRRandy

Quote from: Almatrackster on March 01, 2018, 06:14:58 pm
Boys

Pea Ridge - 18
Southside - 13

end of 1Q
look at Pea Ridge. Is that 6 3's?

AT

Probably so haha.

Southside - 33
Pea Ridge - 24

Halftime

LRRandy

Quote from: Almatrackster on March 01, 2018, 06:22:12 pm
Probably so haha.

Southside - 33
Pea Ridge - 24

Halftime
cooled off. Looks like BSS is asserting their will. 20-6 in the quarter.

AT

Boys

Southside - 52
Pea Ridge - 36

end of 3Q

J12

Have a guy sitting behind us that continually talks about Baptist Prep. Randy ya here early?

AT

Boys

Southside - 62
Pea Ridge - 45

FINAL

LRRandy

Quote from: J12 on March 01, 2018, 07:11:49 pm
Have a guy sitting behind us that continually talks about Baptist Prep. Randy ya here early?
haha. Nope. Can't make it this week. It's just too far to get back and forth for work. I appreciate all the updates.

AT

Girls

Monticello - 11
Pottsville - 5

end of 1Q

Bbal789

Quote from: Almatrackster on March 01, 2018, 07:16:14 pm
Boys

Southside - 62
Pea Ridge - 45

FINAL

Grant Patterson with 19 points, Tom Miholjcic with 15 points, and Alex Brogdon with 11 points 6 assists for Southside. Nick Coble and Mike Mahoney with 14 points each for Pea Ridge.

AT

Girls

Pottsville - 23
Monticello - 15

Halftime

Big swing there.

AT

Girls

Pottsville - 42
Monticello - 27

end of 3Q

Sigmund Sauer

Pottsville - 46
Monticello - 31

4 min left in game

Sigmund Sauer

Pottsville - 50
Monticello - 31

2 minutes remaining

Sigmund Sauer

Final Girls

Pottsville - 54
Monticello - 31

Greatdane6

March 01, 2018, 08:42:00 pm #79 Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 08:54:18 pm by Greatdane6
Well I will see ya next year Pottsville is to much for Monticello tonight (rested vs rusty) but still proud of the Monticello girls still fighting to make this great due to the face that they missing there 3 key players out for the season  One being a 6'1 post player senior and will be missed. but the Sophomore point guard will be a force next year injuries killed this great team this year Estem went through that last years heard. And to still having a great season like this!!!! But ran up on a team that is on a serious mission to get back to the championship game (unfinished business) CAC better watch out.

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: Greatdane6 on March 01, 2018, 08:42:00 pm
Well I will see ya next year Pottsville is to much for Monticello tonight (rested vs rusty) but still proud of the Monticello girls still fighting to make this great due to the face that they missing there 3 key players out for the season  One being a 6'1 post player senior and will missed. but the Sophomore point guard will be a force next year injuries killed this great team this year Estem went through that last years heard. And to still having a great season like this!!!! But ran up on a team that is on a serious mission to get back to the championship game (unfinished business) CAC better watch out.
Very classy and talented group of girls for Monticello. Also, one of my favorite towns to visit. One quick question. Is "The River," restaurant still open? I know they changed owners, but at one time that place had some of the best food in the state.

Greatdane6

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on March 01, 2018, 08:54:19 pm
Very classy and talented group of girls for Monticello. Also, one of my favorite towns to visit. One quick question. Is "The River," restaurant still open? I know they changed owners, but at one time that place had some of the best food in the state.
Not from Monticello but I heard it was closed

AT

Boys

Bauxite - 15
Westside - 12

end of 1Q

AT

Boys

Westside - 27
Bauxite - 23

Halftime

AT

Boys

Westside - 45
Bauxite - 32

end of 3Q

AT

Boys

Westside - 59
Bauxite - 47

Final

AT

4A Boys Bracket After Day 2:

Southside
Westside

Pottsville/Riverview
Baptist Prep/Ashdown

AT

4A Girls Bracket After Day 2:

Central Arkansas Christian
Pottsville

Berryville/ESTEM
Riverview/Gravette

Ozark Hog

Congratulations to the Ozark girls on the season, 24 and 3 is nothing to be ashamed of. They for sure didn't not play the way they are capable of playing yesterday, not one of their better games had plenty of open 3 pointers and they just weren't falling.
CAC if a great team and they have the record to prove it, Williams is a gifted player and for sure doesn't need any help, first time this year that I have seen her in person. The thing I saw yesterday is that it seemed like the refs protected her, she should have had at least 4 personal fouls guess when you are a super star you get the benefit of the doubt! She has a little more help this year but that is to be expected when you have a school in a area of that size, hard to compete when you only have so much talent in a smaller town. She for sure has talent for a girl from Arkansas but I am not sure she is as good as her billing.
I have watch basketball for a long time and I know that we all remember the girls team from Riverview  a few years back that had the long winning streak winning the state title several times. I think that team would have beat CAC by double digits, best 4-a girls team I ever watched.
Good luck to all 4-A teams left hope one of them brings home the trophy!!!!!!!

StevenGlen

Quote from: Greatdane6 on March 01, 2018, 08:42:00 pm
Well I will see ya next year Pottsville is to much for Monticello tonight (rested vs rusty) but still proud of the Monticello girls still fighting to make this great due to the face that they missing there 3 key players out for the season  One being a 6'1 post player senior and will be missed. but the Sophomore point guard will be a force next year injuries killed this great team this year Estem went through that last years heard. And to still having a great season like this!!!! But ran up on a team that is on a serious mission to get back to the championship game (unfinished business) CAC better watch out.

I'm the Pottsville broadcaster and your Billies played HARD and well, and appeared to be snake bitten from 3 point range.  Your #10 is very good at getting herself open, and scoring even between and around bigger defenders. Be proud of that Regional Championship that your Ladies won, those do not come around often.  It does sound like the future is a bright one for Monticello basketball.

prHOG13

Quote from: LRRandy on March 01, 2018, 06:35:08 pm
cooled off. Looks like BSS is asserting their will. 20-6 in the quarter.
Mahoney picked up his 2nd foul early in the 2nd quarter, and SS went on a 16-0 run with him out. We just never recovered. Still a good season from what was expected to be a down year. We should be pretty good next season too.

LRRandy

Quote from: prHOG13 on March 02, 2018, 09:22:18 am
Mahoney picked up his 2nd foul early in the 2nd quarter, and SS went on a 16-0 run with him out. We just never recovered. Still a good season from what was expected to be a down year. We should be pretty good next season too.
Making it to the final 8 is a great accomplishment for any program. Congrats on that in a "down" year. To win a championship every thing has to come together just right at the right time. Only one finishes on top.

John M.

Does anybody know what time the gym opens up on Saturday for the early session?

J12

I would assume an hour or so before but get there soon because it'll be packed.

J12

March 02, 2018, 03:04:00 pm #94 Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 06:09:35 pm by J12
Brookland's administration called Batesville Southside and Westside advised they were thinking about opening the gym at 9:30-10:00.

Livewire

Girls: Berryville 58-ESTEM 46 final

J12

Pottsville looking a little overmatched by this Riverview team.

Livewire

At the half : Riverview 30- Pottsville 19

John M.

Quote from: Livewire on March 02, 2018, 05:21:11 pm
Girls: Berryville 58-ESTEM 46 final
Quote from: J12 on March 02, 2018, 03:04:00 pm
Brookland's administration called Batesville Southside and Westside advised they were thinking about opening the gym at 9:30-10:00.
😳 You serious Clark?

Livewire

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas