• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can PA win five in a row?

Started by PA Dad, December 02, 2017, 10:51:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JessieP

Quote from: Lefefe123# on December 03, 2017, 09:53:14 pm
It takes 4 to complete a O-line.  One to UA and another to USAFA.  Keep your nasty comments to yourself and share it with your kids.

Actually an OL consist of 5 players, but don't let those pesky little facts get in the way of a good argument.

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: JessieP on December 05, 2017, 04:50:50 pm
Actually an OL consist of 5 players, but don't let those pesky little facts get in the way of a good argument.

We don't have a crystal ball but I would say that for now, they are the odds on favorite to win it again.

Pr8hd

December 05, 2017, 06:25:22 pm #52 Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 06:51:03 pm by Pr8hd
I would say PA can definitely win their 5th in a row. They have the program in place and the staff with a system that just reloads every year. Tradition never graduates definitely applies here.

Texarakana will certainly have a say in it next year is my guess. They are young and talented with a good coach now as well. Then of course, the usual suspects will have a say like Wynne, Batesville, McClellan has shown they are no flash in the pan as well, Alma or Harrison from the west, etc.

Watch out for what Brad Bolding is doing at Parkview as well. 

Overdahill

Quote from: Pr8hd on December 05, 2017, 06:25:22 pm
I would say PA can definitely win their 5th in a row. They have the program in place and the staff with a system that just reloads every year. Tradition never graduates definitely applies here.

Texarakana will certainly have a say in in next year is my guess. They are young and talented with a good coach now as well. Then of course, the usual suspects will have a say like Wynne, Batesville, McClellan has shown they are no flash in the pan as well, Alma or Harrison from the west, etc.

Watch out for what Brad Bolding is doing at Parkview as well.

^^ yep. IDK who they have coming back but they played the two 5A finalists to a total of 5 points this season

Pr8hd

Quote from: Overdahill on December 05, 2017, 06:39:26 pm
^^ yep. IDK who they have coming back but they played the two 5A finalists to a total of 5 points this season

IDK either but what they are doing there is impressive compared to where they had fallen off to.

The Future

Quote from: InYoGrill on December 05, 2017, 04:15:58 pm
Eat poop corn GOB.  ;D

Haha
What kind of crazy snacks do y'all have up there in Faulkner county??
Poop corn??
That might go well with our Satan's dish soap water here in Greenwood!

Go Postal

Quote from: The Future on December 05, 2017, 07:23:44 pm
Haha
What kind of crazy snacks do y'all have up there in Faulkner county??
Poop corn??
That might go well with our Satan's dish soap water here in Greenwood!

BruinPlayer14,15,16,17

Quote from: thebigshot on December 03, 2017, 12:23:12 pm
Money bags wins again. Y'all realize if Kelly went to a different school like Marion or Magnolia he won't have the same results.

PA is a joke. They need to stop paying to get kids to play for them.

Send your kids to Pulaski Academy you will win a championship for the right money.

If PA "pays" kids to play for them then you are sadly mistaken. For starters let's acknowledge that This years senior class has been playing together since the fifth grade. So unless we are recruiting 10 year olds then no we do not pay people to play for us. Also to counter your statement yet again go look at the roster and find #50 or #27. One is a very undersized Offensive linemen and the other an undersized outside line backer. Then come back and tell me that we paid 10 year olds to play for us.

InYoGrill

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Go Postal on December 06, 2017, 07:20:06 am

This post worries me.  First the concern is about Postal, but even more for me because I like it so much😀😀😀😀

PercussionMan

Quote from: IAFLAR7 on December 03, 2017, 04:03:56 pm
Really??
Then how come Arkansas and major D1 schools aren't knocking on his door like they are for Noland? Why would they pass on him? Why? Total system QB and please, stop listing him at 6-1, 6-2 depending on where you are looking. More like 5-10. Great athlete, very competitive &  a gamer. Not nearly as fundamentally sound as Noland.
I watched both games. Noland is by far the superior QB.

Agreed....Hatcher works well in Kelly's system, just like Knighten did.  So, maybe ASU will do well with him at the helm when he gets his on field playing time.  Noland seems to be the real deal....and you have to like the fact that the kid is 100% committed to Arkansas, despite all of the changes going on in Fayetteville.

The Future

Quote from: Go Postal on December 06, 2017, 07:20:06 am

Boy I'm glad I decided to wait til after breakfast to check back here!

Overdahill

Life is tough in the Wild, Wild, West :D

Maynard G Krebs

PA will lose about 14 starters to graduation this year, but have around 17 juniors and 25 sophomores returning.  Out of the seniors, I think maybe 7 will play at some collegiate level (2 for sure at D1).

Don't hold me to these exact numbers, mostly guessimates.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas