• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SURREAL

Started by WCD, March 15, 2016, 02:57:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WCD

Webster defines Surreal as: "bizarre, strange or dreamlike". I choose the later to describe my current feelings. For 40 years I had a goal of retirement and beginning April 1, 2016 I will join the ranks of those unemployed....... but by my choice.

I hope to spend more time travelling to away games but I am not sure that I will be in the state when football starts up. The plan is to buy a 5th wheel and take off to see this great land of ours, AMERICA.

So, I may have to rely on the good friends on FF to keep me updated on what's going on in the 3A. I plan to keep posting and reading the comments, it just might be read from Maine or Alaska!

I'm excited about the new life style!

WCD ;D

AirWarren

Enjoy. You earned it. Pray for us 30 year olds who yearn for it.

Pay off debt. That's the key.

Lineman

Good for you, Lord willing I'll achieve that lifestyle some day.

sevenof400

Where are you going to go first, WCD? 

Congrats and I hope you enjoy the adventures to come!

WCD

From Arkansas, I will head to: Jacksonville,FL>Savannah,GA>Charleston,SC>Raleigh,NC>Washington,DC>Philadelphia,PA>NY,NY>Boston,MA>Dover, DE>Providence,RI> Bar Harbor,ME>NH>Stowe,VT>Niagra Falls,NY>Chicago,IL>St. Louis,MO> and HOME.

4,000+ miles and 3+months!

Can't wait!

WCD ;D

sevenof400

That ought to be memorable WCD.  If you post any photos online somewhere, please let me know.  I've been to a few of those stops and there are some (in the NE) I'd like to get to as well. 

Two of my favorite vacation memories are these:

george7244

March 17, 2016, 09:07:13 pm #6 Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 01:09:30 pm by george7244
Congratulations on the pending retirement. I was fortunate enough to retire March 31, 2014 and love it. There has been some ups and downs in retirement like there is at other times of life. Due to health issues with my wife, my daughter and myself  I haven't been able to do some of the things i would have liked to but things are getting better so i can do some of the traveling I want to do. Don't look back and enjoy it to the fullest. Again congratulations

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas