• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Video communities or clans.

Started by Go Postal, January 26, 2014, 08:19:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

I have played with some great guys and gals over the years.  Especially worldwide online the [Cry] Crypt Keepers and the [G0BS] Global Operation Battalion Service.  Great teamwork from both communities/clans.  Even when mixed together and/or against each other.  Both have fb pages.

I posted this today on both video sites for the G0BS and friends...

This is mostly for PS3/PS4, but some of us play on PC and Xbox360/Xbox1 also.  Join up and friend us.

What is your video clan?  Who are your best buds and buddets when playing?  I go under Wyld_Dark_Goblin when I play on the PS3/PS4.  Friend me and let me know that you are a Arkansas friend.  Great gaming to everyone.

Uncle Ivan

I'm shocked.

I thought the entirety of online gamers were ten year olds with an impressive knowledge of racial slurs.

Go Postal

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on February 03, 2014, 08:18:52 pm
I'm shocked.

I thought the entirety of online gamers were ten year olds with an impressive knowledge of racial slurs.

I have heard some of those and I'm only entirely 57 years old.  They must have played only COD, then trying to play any BF games. Worrying only about their K/D ratio  LOL!

Teamwork communication is what wins for everybody and everyone doing their job.

I have been guilty on the PS4 of getting into friend chat instead of game chat.  It is fabulous if everyone is in the same game, but bad because you are not talking to their squad or team.  For instance, the other day, I got onto a match that my buds were all on the other team.  I kept tainting my buds that I was going to find them, then (one of my Canadian bros) Reaper killed me.  Said "You found me" :D  Now if I was talking to my squad, this maybe would not have happened. ;)  After that game, I was able to join their team/squad and we got the best squad in the next game.  This not only goes for Battlefield games, but teamwork/communications is a must for all multiplayer games and Coop games.  For instance, MAG, R2 and R3, DCOU, any BF and Borderland games. ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas