• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Salem @ Foreman

Started by HorseFeathers, November 30, 2017, 04:09:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 01, 2017, 10:25:26 am
So if Earle finds that 2 million we could be in for a long wait
I think it was spent at the dog track.

couch-coach06

hornets23byers

I guess mineral can afford pretty much whatever they want

whoknows

Quote from: Highcenter on December 01, 2017, 08:46:17 am
I would like to know exactly the date AAA was notified of Earle's "Oversight" of the rules.  If it was the week after Salem was beaten by Earle, I can understand Salem playing.  If it was the week after Mineral was beaten by Earle, Mineral should get the nod to play Salem.

Man this bit bringing out all the old timers...only missing one more guy... ???

HorseFeathers

Quote from: whoknows on December 01, 2017, 03:28:57 pm
Man this bit bringing out all the old timers...only missing one more guy... ???

RHF?

Been a long time since the Mineral Springs guys have been around ...

whoknows

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 01, 2017, 03:30:58 pm
RHF?

Been a long time since the Mineral Springs guys have been around ...

RHF yes lol

Eslim03

Can we get fann07 to start a semifinal thread for Salem@Foreman so it can be up with the other semifinal thread... where it should be.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Eslim03 on December 01, 2017, 05:10:56 pm
Can we get fann07 to start a semifinal thread for Salem@Foreman so it can be up with the other semifinal thread... where it should be.

That was the intent with this thread when I started it....but a moderator added the mineral springs part to it....

Greyhound#1

This is just crazy why Salem vs foreman is not a sticky at the top.  I mean I shouldn't have to keep posting to make sure it stays at the top...lol

whoknows

Calm down...sheesh...it's not like you have to go 3 pages back to find the thread...

Greyhound#1

Quote from: whoknows on December 01, 2017, 08:37:32 pm
Calm down...sheesh...it's not like you have to go 3 pages back to find the thread...

I was kidding

NativeTexan

HORNET-MAN

friscokid

I would actually be OK with Salem playing Mineral next Friday and the winner facing Foreman the following Friday. The state final could be played the Friday before Christmas. The other side of the bracket can play next Friday as scheduled so the winner will only have one open weekend.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: friscokid on December 02, 2017, 07:11:55 pm
I would actually be OK with Salem playing Mineral next Friday and the winner facing Foreman the following Friday. The state final could be played the Friday before Christmas. The other side of the bracket can play next Friday as scheduled so the winner will only have one open weekend.

I bet you would

couch-coach06

Well idk about anyone else but I'm ready for some football!!

couch-coach06

A u of a plain has landed at the foreman international airport ! It looks like coach king will be the new head hog !

HORNET-MAN

I See A Gus Train Coming Down The Tracks.

tacklethis...

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 03, 2017, 10:03:40 am
A u of a plain has landed at the foreman international airport ! It looks like coach king will be the new head hog !

Crop duster?

couch-coach06

Proud Buckaroo

HorseFeathers

Quote from: HORNET-MAN on December 03, 2017, 11:43:12 am
I See A Gus Train Coming Down The Tracks.

Bad news.... Gus drives a bus not a train

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 03, 2017, 09:09:20 pm
Bad news.... Gus drives a bus not a train

Sexton drives the bus. That bus that ran right over every single Arkansas that was begging to get Gus.  8)

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 03, 2017, 10:57:52 pm
Sexton drives the bus. That bus that ran right over every single Arkansas that was begging to get Gus.  8)

How did this Gus talk takeover a much more important topic?  Gus is garbage to hog fans now

couch-coach06

That would be my fault Greyhound. . I've never seen this board so dry during the playoffs ..

COACH-Mike

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on December 03, 2017, 11:31:28 pm
How did this Gus talk takeover a much more important topic?  Gus is garbage to hog fans now

He sure is!!!!

HORNET-MAN

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on December 03, 2017, 11:31:28 pm
Sorry Greyhound your Right..lol

GatorBall

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 04, 2017, 10:02:20 am
That would be my fault Greyhound. . I've never seen this board so dry during the playoffs ..

Couch-coach, you and I know that the people in Foreman are as excited about football right now as they have ever been since the school was opened!! In my lifetime their has never been a bigger football game played in Foreman than the one Friday night and I know for a fact those kids are pumped about it and are ready to play!!! They have their eye on the ULTIMATE prize but they also know that Salem stands in the way for that opportunity to play for that prize!! They are NOT being overlooked and the Gators will be ready!! Coach King won't allow them to overlook Salem or allow any type of a distraction!!

They are hungry and are chomping at the bits for Friday night to get here!!

tacklethis...

Quote from: GatorBall on December 04, 2017, 11:45:48 am
Couch-coach, you and I know that the people in Foreman are as excited about football right now as they have ever been since the school was opened!! In my lifetime their has never been a bigger football game played in Foreman than the one Friday night and I know for a fact those kids are pumped about it and are ready to play!!! They have their eye on the ULTIMATE prize but they also know that Salem stands in the way for that opportunity to play for that prize!! They are NOT being overlooked and the Gators will be ready!! Coach King won't allow them to overlook Salem or allow any type of a distraction!!

What time is the championship game?

couch-coach06

Quote from: GatorBall on December 04, 2017, 11:45:48 am

No doubt about it but Im ready too know who we play and where and just get on with it ... Does anyone know when the injunction will be dealt with??

GatorBall

December 04, 2017, 01:40:38 pm #80 Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:27:52 pm by GatorBall
Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 04, 2017, 12:02:20 pm
No doubt about it but Im ready too know who we play and where and just get on with it ... Does anyone know when the injunction will be dealt with??

I guess I'm missing some information. I know there are reports from other sources and comments on here about them going to file an injunction but if they forfeited their season on their own (supposedly not imposed by AAA) then by admission they were doing something wrong. So I don't see how they would be successful with an injunction, even if they did filed one. But hey, what do I know, I'm not a lawyer....

GatorBall

December 04, 2017, 01:41:40 pm #81 Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 01:43:35 pm by GatorBall
Quote from: tacklethis... on December 04, 2017, 11:54:12 am
What time is the championship game?

I see what your doing...not biting!!! Foreman ISN'T looking past Salem!!!

Greyhound#1

Foreman all pressure is on y'all.  I would hate for y'all to go down to 5 seed.  Go hounds. 

GatorBall

December 04, 2017, 02:22:51 pm #83 Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:12:57 pm by GatorBall
Quote from: Greyhound#1 on December 04, 2017, 01:56:59 pm
Foreman all pressure is on y'all.  I would hate for y'all to go down to 5 seed.  Go hounds.

There is no pressure on Foreman!! This team has gone further than any other team from Foreman has ever gone so anything from here on out is just extra. But nice try in deflecting though!! 

Say what you want to say to make yourself feel good about coming down here and getting a "W" but you guys are sorely mistaken if you think Foreman is overlooking you guys!!! Although, I really hope that you guys go down there as if they're just going to lay down for you!! That would be a monumental mistake!!

Go Gators!!!!

couch-coach06

Yea I think it's pretty much gona be this game ...if the gators show up focused they should be checking the Ida Grove score by halftime

tacklethis...

Quote from: GatorBall on December 04, 2017, 01:41:40 pm

I see what your doing...not biting!!! Foreman ISN'T looking past Salem!!!

So you don't know when the championship game starts? I need to know!

BlueNGold52

Ghostof64

Quote from: tacklethis... on December 04, 2017, 03:10:33 pm
So you don't know when the championship game starts? I need to know!
To help Old Gatorball out the Championship Game starts at 7pm in Camden this Friday night.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 04, 2017, 02:27:29 pm
Yea I think it's pretty much gona be this game ...if the gators show up focused they should be checking the Ida Grove score by halftime

They won't be checking anything at halftime..... There will be silence from Foreman Fans.  Even Earle didn't have us beat at halftime.  Just that comment makes me think Foreman will under estimate Salem ability.  Thats ok thats how we roll.  Our boys have been hearing all this crap starting last week..... "Who cares Salem just a 5 seed", "what a waste ya'll coming down here", "Salem doesn't deserve to be there", "Foreman should have just been advanced to the finals".  I'm gonna say these boys will be fired up. 

GO HOUNDS

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Is Salem going down the day before? Are they getting a charter bus? That is a long haul 5+ hours one way.

GatorBall

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on December 04, 2017, 04:50:06 pm
They won't be checking anything at halftime..... There will be silence from Foreman Fans.  Even Earle didn't have us beat at halftime.  Just that comment makes me think Foreman will under estimate Salem ability.  Thats ok thats how we roll.  Our boys have been hearing all this crap starting last week..... "Who cares Salem just a 5 seed", "what a waste ya'll coming down here", "Salem doesn't deserve to be there", "Foreman should have just been advanced to the finals".  I'm gonna say these boys will be fired up. 

GO HOUNDS

LOL....funny!! Most of that "crap" your referring to is not even people from Foreman. So keep that in mind. We can't control what people from other places think.

Oh, and you say that Foreman is talking all this trash....try reading your posts! "They won't be checking anything at halftime" "There will be silence from Foreman Fans."

All I can say is I hope BOTH teams play their "A" game and let the cards fall where they may!

whoknows

GO HOUNDS

I recall hearing this same thing from Marked Tree fans...

Bigred18

I would rather see Earle advance and really didn't expect this. But for those teams it gives them another chance with Earle out of the picture, hopefully they take advantage of it because Earle would be a problem.

couch-coach06

December 04, 2017, 07:37:32 pm #93 Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 07:40:26 pm by couch-coach06

GO HOUNDS

:P ::) ::) the great thing is I am not a player so I can think whatever I want our players will be focused on the task at hand and you sir will go back into hiding again ... Praise the Lord

couch-coach06

Quote from: Ghostof64 on December 04, 2017, 04:48:31 pm
To help Old Gatorball out the Championship Game starts at 7pm in Camden this Friday night.

We will see about that Jack wagon

hornets23byers

Lol saturday morning we wont hear much from up north

Greyhound#1

Quote from: GatorBall on December 04, 2017, 05:19:15 pm

LOL....funny!! Most of that "crap" your referring to is not even people from Foreman. So keep that in mind. We can't control what people from other places think.

Oh, and you say that Foreman is talking all this trash....try reading your posts! "They won't be checking anything at halftime" "There will be silence from Foreman Fans."

All I can say is I hope BOTH teams play their "A" game and let the cards fall where they may!

I just stated that the game will not be over by halftime.  Usually the team that should win and isn't winning during the game it becomes pretty quiet on updates to the forum.  I didn't say foreman was talking trash  just what has been said in this forum.  Don't care who said it.  It's us against everyone it seems.  So I hope that's  the mentality our boys have. 

Greyhound#1

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 04, 2017, 07:37:32 pm
:P ::) ::) the great thing is I am not a player so I can think whatever I want our players will be focused on the task at hand and you sir will go back into hiding again ... Praise the Lord

Not sure I was ever hiding.... I'm usually not the type to get in rants with other teams fans but foreman fans  just seem a little over confident. 

Eslim03

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on December 04, 2017, 08:35:44 pm
Not sure I was ever hiding.... I'm usually not the type to get in rants with other teams fans but foreman fans  just seem a little over confident. 

Have you watched any film on the gators... I'm pretty sure we all have on Salem. That would probably have a little something to do with our confidence... We have lost one game to the defending state number 1 ranked champion. Wishing safe travels to and from Friday's game.

couch-coach06

We have all been respectful of you .. and you have been on here whining every stinking day since last Thursday ... I think we are a very humble fan base yes we are confident in our teams ability .. I for one haven't talked any trash on this board since week 7 and I wasn't looking too this week but all your whining has brought out the worse in me ... Most of these posters you are complaining about are not from foreman and are just stating there opinion which for most people is that foreman will win this game ...ok rant over

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas