• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman @ Earle

Started by NWA Hawg, November 24, 2017, 09:39:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Redzone

l just heard the "news" about Earle... this could be a crazy ordeal if it's true.

The Beast Of 08

And what might that news be?

Redzone

l was told it will not be confirmed until end of day today if it's true. But that Earle has an ineligible player and if so then Mineral Springs and Salem will play each other this weekend to see who will face Foremen for the semis, which will be rescheduled to possibly Monday.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 30, 2017, 02:03:18 pm #253 Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 02:11:40 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Redzone on November 30, 2017, 02:00:14 pm
l was told it will not be confirmed until end of day today if it's true. But that Earle has an ineligible player and if so then Mineral Springs and Salem will play each other this weekend to see who will face Foremen for the semis, which will be rescheduled to possibly Monday.

Absolutely no way is that the way it would happen. IF Earle was deemed ineligible, all it would be is foreman would get Bye into title game. They(AAA) are not going to reschedule anything. Geez stop spreading nonsense.

couch-coach06

There is no way they will go back and play games. .. u could do that forever

Redzone

That's what l thought also. And well until it's confirmed or denied it will continue to circulate.

Redzone

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 30, 2017, 02:10:17 pm
There is no way they will go back and play games. .. u could do that forever
I agree that it doesn't make sense. But that's what someone form the school said lol l assumed it would just be a forfeit if it was true

couch-coach06

That's what mineral wants too happen lol.. I figure realistically the player in question want be allowed too play and it will be game on. .. worst case scenario we get the by

hornets23byers

November 30, 2017, 02:39:14 pm #258 Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 04:45:25 pm by hornets23byers
Why would we want it to happen who wants to travel to Earle or Salem if they don't have too So why would we really care . I think y'all are more co corned than we are but I think foreman would beat Earle .

couch-coach06

We don't have a coach hall

COACH-Mike

The have postponed the games to get things right in the past.  Two or three years ago a Lamar player was In question.  The playoffs were rescheduled to get things in order.

BigLion10

I remember that MIKE and I doubt they do that ever again as well that thing was a absolute mess

COACH-Mike

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 30, 2017, 03:12:52 pm
I remember that MIKE and I doubt they do that ever again as well that thing was a absolute mess
But they did that and should again.

HorseFeathers

AAA didn't suspend the playoffs for that....Lamar got lawyers and courts involved to get the playoffs pushed back

And the AAA kinda has a precedent for this kind of thing....2006 or 2007 Conway girls had a player that was ruled inelgible the day of the state finals(different set of circumstances than here tho), but they were allowed to participate, but that player had to sit out..

Champ74

big E

Why was a kid playing that was not eligible? I can see slip ups but week 13 , that's not a slip up assuming it's fact.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: big E on November 30, 2017, 03:38:44 pm
Why was a kid playing that was not eligible? I can see slip ups but week 13 , that's not a slip up assuming it's fact.

It's official....Kevin Taylor a sports newswriter out of Ft Smith just tweeted it out....

Wow is all I can say...

Hornet4ever

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Lanny is about to post the release from the AAA, but Salem will be going to Foreman TOMORROW night for the semifinals.

BigLion10

2A semis pushed back to next week per hootens

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 30, 2017, 03:46:42 pm
2A semis pushed back to next week per hootens
That makes more sense, but Kevin Taylor's tweet was saying same as I had heard.

EDIT: LANNY'S OFFICIAL POST SAYS THEY ARE DELAYING A WEEK. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coach DePriest, Shiloh Christian on November 30, 2017, 03:44:06 pm
Lanny is about to post the release from the AAA, but Salem will be going to Foreman TOMORROW night for the semifinals.

Make that next Friday night

Redzone

What is his Twitter @ name

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

hornets23byers

Should be mineral Salem this week since both are undefeated now in playoffs . Just my thought , but who am I ...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Can't believe they postponed it

GatorBait2014

It is on hooten earle is turning in the pads.Foreman plays salem next week.

NEark tigers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Now since Bohannon has no official stats for the season, 42 sports got it's award correct.

Missco

Lol, regardless he is the best player in AA.

COACH-Mike

November 30, 2017, 04:09:30 pm #281 Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 04:18:25 pm by COACH-Mike
If they are postponing a week why not play Mineral and Salem this week?   Mineral is the only team being affected by this other than Earle.  And I assure you we would want to play.  Let's be fair to all.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Missco on November 30, 2017, 04:08:53 pm
Lol, regardless he is the best player in AA.

Facts aren't allowed

bdubyab60

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 30, 2017, 04:09:30 pm
If they are postponing a week why not play Mineral and Salem this week?   Mineral is the only team being affected by this other than Earle.  And I assure you we would ant to play.  Let's be fair to all.
Every team they have played has been affected. So yeah let's give a team a day to prepare for a game. Let's re-seed the entire thing then.

It's sucks yeah. But everyone needs to quit trying to get another run

COACH-Mike

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 30, 2017, 04:17:48 pm
Every team they have played has been affected. So yeah let’s give a team a day to prepare for a game. Let’s re-seed the entire thing then.

It’s sucks yeah. But everyone needs to quit trying to get another run
Nobody in the playoffs but Mineral is affected they only played us and Salem.  They are giving Salem another run.

big E

Your telling me that the Coach knew this all along and still let it continue.  1 kid don't cost that team unless it's bohannon. I guess coach gets a slap on the hand for ruining the rest of his teams season.

bear for life

Sure wish it happened in basketball instead lol they gone be real mad on the court now

Beaver Fever

I believe that this is the second time they've been caught in the last 5 years.  Should be stiffer penalty the second time.

Eslim03

Earle's coach should really be under investigation... not saying he didn't know but it is his job to make sure all his players are eligible. I also wish we was playing this game so if we win the championship their would be nobody saying we got a good draw. Also wanted all the scouts to see Kyren Batey strut his stuff while everyone was there to see GB.

couch-coach06

I'm with you slim .. if he knew or not idk but not haveing him on the roster Shure makes it look like he did.   I would be devastated as a player or fan

big E

Come on guy's how do you not know if your are the head coach? Looks real bad on him.

couch-coach06

O I think he did know Big E .. stupid thing is they would probably have the same record and be in the same place if they didn't play the darn kid..

big E

Yeah I do to. How if you are a coach can you ever look your kids in the eyes and tell them to put it all on the line for you when you did this? My other question is does he keep his job? How could you stay and look those people in the eyes after this?

bdubyab60

I did mention to an Earle poster a little while back that this was more than just a few book keeping errors. There was mention of falsified transcripts in the article I read.

Sad situation caused by adults just wanting to win games

Greyhound#1

They defiantly had to know last week and He still played against salem.   I heard about this last week.  So if the rumors got all the way up to salem then surely they knew it.

polksalet

couch-coach06

Played too many semesters ( years of ) varsity football

polksalet

playmaker04

Starts counting in 9th grade. Can only play 8 semesters. The Coaches knew. They all knew.

OLionSwag74

How bout that Nacho eating contest....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas