• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman @ Danville

Started by whoknows, November 17, 2017, 09:54:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 25, 2017, 09:30:05 pm
I don't mean this the wrong way but if you saw the same game I watched then you know this match up was way way and I do mean way out matched. Your team could play us 10 times and lose all 10.

From someone who watched danville 3 times this year.... But this was worst game...yes foreman had a lot to do with it, but arm tackling one week when they were gang tackling and flying to ball the week before. Danville looked like a team that thought they had to just show up, then laid down when they got punched in the mouth....just one guys observation...

DanvilleFan

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 26, 2017, 09:04:48 am
From someone who watched danville 3 times this year.... But this was worst game...yes foreman had a lot to do with it, but arm tackling one week when they were gang tackling and flying to ball the week before. Danville looked like a team that thought they had to just show up, then laid down when they got punched in the mouth....just one guys observation...
I can assure you what you witnessed was our worst executed games this year.  You didn't get out best shot...like I already stated having 2 seniors can hurt you not only experience wise but leadership as well.  If we wouldn't played like this last week I can assure you we'd had the same outcome or worse.  We needed to play our best once again and we didn't.  We went from winning one of the biggest games in our program one week to one of the most disappointing since the 2010 championship.  Being mentally prepared means as much as being physically prepared and we weren't. 

Allen T

Forman played a heck of a game. Sure we made mistakes but the Gators were a big cause of that. We were pressed hard all night causing over thrown passes and our QB being rushed. You have to play an almost complete game to win and the Little Johns were flat. Did not look anything like the team that beat Rison last week. If Forman continues to play like they did Friday night I'll find it hard for anyone to beat them. Danville had another great year and has no reason to hang their heads. 99% of our players will be back next year. Great year Little Johns!

tacklethis...

I really feel the bye weeks really hurt Danville so late in the season also.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas