• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jasper Sr. Girls and Sr. Boys

Started by epotts, September 26, 2014, 02:10:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

epotts

Anyone know anything about how Jasper's Sr. Girls are gonna be or how Jasper's Sr. Boys are gonna be? Also does anyone know who there key players are gonna be?

epotts

bulldog42

I would say Jasper SR boys will be favored to win the conference.  Followed by Western Grove, Alpena, and Omaha.  Not sure how far Jasper will get but they will be solid as they have really good post play.  On the girls side I don't know much about them but going on last year I would say they will be in the top 3 of the conference with Western Grove and Alpena.  Western Grove will be good again but the Horton girl moved back to Marshall so they will be young and will probably have a 9th grade point guard starting.

HorseFeathers

Are the deer senior boys going to fall off of a cliff again with another coaching change?

Baller4life23

HF, I think the new coach Will be pretty good. He gave oark boys their first win in 5 years..and I think their girls won more than usual. He has great potential. He was a Scranton alumni and a very good ball player. His mind set for basketball is great. Ie expect them, with what talent they have coming back, to do decent under coach trusty.

HorseFeathers

that's good to hear for deer. Coach beggs got it turned around but got the itch to get closer to home.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas