• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A 7East

Started by SHS Baller, September 16, 2014, 02:58:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SHS Baller

Lets get some predictions going for this district/region. 

Pfan1115

I forgot whos district tht is

basketballmom#3

Boys
1. Emerson
2. Nevada
3. Bradley
4. Taylor
5. Trinity c
6. Sparkman

1 & 2 could very well be switched. Nevada should be loaded after gaining Stephens players

littlec2964

Quote from: basketballmom#3 on September 16, 2014, 10:32:16 pm
Boys
1. Emerson
2. Nevada
3. Bradley
4. Taylor
5. Trinity c
6. Sparkman

1 & 2 could very well be switched. Nevada should be loaded after gaining Stephens players

Just how many from Stephens went to Nevada?

SHS Baller

I have a good friend that works at Nevada and he said that they got several students from Stephens and 4 or 5 were ball players. But this was in the summer when I talked with him so it could be less then that. 

Silky Johnson

Will Nevada really be that much better? What players did they gain from Stephens?

Bigbird2012

I agree that Neveda will be pretty tough to beat this year, but I do not think that they will beat Emreson @ Emerson or on a neutral court. Nevada has a pretty good coach that has tons of experience but Nix is a pretty smart guy himself and does a good job with making transitions when needed.

PuddlePirate12

I heard 4 of Nevadas 5 starters are Stephens boys. They don't have much size though I don't believe.

Silky Johnson

I know Nevada had 6'8 kid in 2010 but the year they upset concord they had a 2 or 3 big guys and one was about 6'9 and big bodied. I hope they have a good season.

marksman

Not sure nevada has 4 or 5 stephens kids on the team. Pretty sure one will start and another might when he gets back from injury.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: marksman on September 19, 2014, 11:06:44 am
Not sure nevada has 4 or 5 stephens kids on the team. Pretty sure one will start and another might when he gets back from injury.

Which ones do you know for sure Nevada got and who is the boy that is hurt?

marksman

No fun in telling that. Not sure I know there names. Ones a jr and ones a sr.

PuddlePirate12

Both the big boys graduated last year.

marksman

How are the top girls rteams in this conference. Anyone that can make any noise?

PuddlePirate12

Sparkman girls should win the conference but I don't know if they can compete with someone like Nemo Vista

Jonnyboy1215

Why Taylor over Trinity and what happened to sparkman?

PuddlePirate12

All but one starter graduated from sparkman I believe. And Taylor ahead of Trinity because that's how it was at summer camp

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas