• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norfork searching for a new boys coach

Started by Woodrow1, April 09, 2014, 03:08:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodrow1

I have been told today that Coach Human has resigned.  How about a list of possible candidates.....

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Woodrow1 on April 09, 2014, 03:08:47 pm
I have been told today that Coach Human has resigned.  How about a list of possible candidates.....

Where's he headed?

Woodrow1

Heard he interviewed at Dover, but might go back into retirement.

NWA Hawg

How norfork gonna be next year.? I know they return one of the Lewis brothers.

HorseFeathers

other than pay dover would be a step down been going on twenty years since they've been relevant

Moonshiner

HorseFeathers

FreeMoney

What kind of talent do they have returning? Was their junior high any good?

pootnscoot

They are my preseason pick to win the 2N next year.

Mr. Basketball

Quote from: pootnscoot on April 13, 2014, 07:30:34 pm
They are my preseason pick to win the 2N next year.

I would be interested in your rationale for that statement.  I believe they graduate all their starters except one, including their best player, Chris Lewis.  All the other conference schools with the exception of Hillcrest will have many if not most of their key players back and will have also have help from this past year's junior high players except for Norfork who I believe didn't win a conference game. I would also note that Norfork did win the district and regional but finished fourth in the conference this past year.  I assume your assumption will be based on whomever they hire as their new coach. My assumption is that because they return Travis Lewis they will be a factor in the race but picking them to win is a stretch.

pootnscoot

A guy with the name of Poot is probably not known for rationality. I do not make assumptions but predictions. I use a special Willy spinning technique developed by myself to make highly accurate basketball predictions. I used to attend games, tournaments, the AAU circuit and team camps. A waste of time. For instance, Willy predicted Hillcrest would miss state, Bay would lose to Maynard and Watson would be a top 3 1A player. He even picked Concord but any peckerwood  could of done that. I do concede Willy was wrong on the Norfork deep run at state prediction. However, in Willy's defense, I slept wrong the night before the prediction and he suffered a crook. Anyway, it's not the type of thing you can calibrate so I just went with it.

Moonshiner

LHHC

I heard Boone "the ball bearing" Carter was the front runner for this high profile coaching position.

ballmember

Is the Lewis boy going to be at Norfork next year?  He could be an awful good player, especially if he plays with some other good players.   

epotts

Norfork will be good next year if the players returning take over the leadership role and they get to work this offseason. At this point there is not a frontrunner for the position because the school board hasn't even met yet. Norfork has good potential.

Woodrow1

April 15, 2014, 08:33:15 pm #15 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 03:19:11 pm by Woodrow1
Boone would be a good hire.

Woodrow1

Quote from: LHHC on April 15, 2014, 07:01:35 pm
I heard Boone "the ball bearing" Carter was the front runner for this high profile coaching position.

If Boone can teach that up and under move they will be unstoppable.

pootnscoot

Heard a rumor that Lewis might attend ICC next year. Willy has yet to issue a prediction on coach or player.

Lionfan 18

That would be a good pick up for ICC, they're gonna need it to deal with Bay's five star class coming in. I'm sure ICC's pickup is legit or does Lewis have a brother getting hired also? Real Deal might be interested, Lewis should weigh his options before he signs his letter of intent.

Woodrow1

Quote from: pootnscoot on April 25, 2014, 02:40:19 pm
Heard a rumor that Lewis might attend ICC next year. Willy has yet to issue a prediction on coach or player.

It has also been rumored earlier in the year that he was going to attend Calico Rock next year.  A Norfork Alumni in the know says that neither will happen.  Lewis will be in a Panther uniform next year.  Whichever team he plays for he will make them better though.  Good Player!

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 25, 2014, 03:50:57 pm
That would be a good pick up for ICC, they're gonna need it to deal with Bay's five star class coming in. I'm sure ICC's pickup is legit or does Lewis have a brother getting hired also? Real Deal might be interested, Lewis should weigh his options before he signs his letter of intent.

What?  Players being rumored that they are switching schools in the hills?  And at ICC of all places?  Say it ain't so oh but wait it's legit. I'm just going to consider you an ICC supporter that will make it easier all year for us to never let them leave the radar.

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 26, 2014, 07:30:21 am

What?  Players being rumored that they are switching schools in the hills?  And at ICC of all places?  Say it ain't so oh but wait it's legit. I'm just going to consider you an ICC supporter that will make it easier all year for us to never let them leave the radar.
Ok, that would be a good idea since they sent Bey to the baseball field a few months ago.

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 26, 2014, 11:23:06 am

Ok, that would be a good idea since they sent Bey to the baseball field a few months ago.

I know it is, thanks!  Just change to cougar 18. Keep me updated on the movement up there. I know Lewis is a valued commodity up and down hwy 9.

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 26, 2014, 12:27:28 pm

I know it is, thanks!  Just change to cougar 18. Keep me updated on the movement up there. I know Lewis is a valued commodity up and down hwy 9.
We are still working on that fence around Manila but I'll see if my sources can get an update on the hwy 9 situation and Lewis. You can't seem to make your mind up on Yellowjacket 18 or Cougar 18, just can't settle on anything eeyyyy Ring Deal???

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 26, 2014, 02:55:44 pm

We are still 18 working on that fence around Manila but I'll see if my sources can get an update on the hwy 9 e rock situation and Lewis. You can't seem to make your mind up on Yellowjacket 18 or Cougar 18, just can't settle on anything eeyyyy Ring Deal???

Cougar 18 works for me since I'm pretty sure you hold hands with the ICC brass. Did you make the trip to little rock with them to find out the bad news?  Seriously,good luck with Lewis I know y'all are r wording him hard.

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 26, 2014, 06:40:05 pm

We are still 18 working on that fence around Manila but I'll see if my sources can get an update on the hwy 9 e rock situation and Lewis. You can't seem to make your mind up on Yellowjacket 18 or Cougar 18, just can't settle on anything eeyyyy Ring Deal???

Cougar 18 works for me since I'm pretty sure you hold hands with the ICC brass. Did you make the trip to little rock with them to find out the bad news?  Seriously,good luck with Lewis I know y'all are r wording him hard.
Don't know about the trip to Little Rock, is r a word in the Bey curriculum?

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 26, 2014, 08:44:51 pm

Cougar 18 works for me envy since I'm pretty sure you hold hands with the ICC brass. Did you make the trip to little rock with them to find out the bad news?  Seriously,good luck with Lewis I know y'all are r wording him hard.

Don't know about the r being a word in the bay curriculum, I credit you for the "r word" get back to building fences, working on newborns vertical leap, and bringing current talent to hwy 9.

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 26, 2014, 09:24:54 pm

Cougar 18 works for me envy since I'm pretty sure you hold hands with the ICC brass. Did you make the trip to little rock with them to find out the bad news?  Seriously,good luck with Lewis I know y'all are r wording him hard.

Don't know about the r being a word in the bay curriculum, I credit you for the "r word" get back to building fences, working on newborns vertical leap, and bringing current talent to hwy 9.
The hwy 9 is great!

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 26, 2014, 10:25:41 pm

The hwy 9 is great!

I love hwy 9!!  I knew you did to!!  Updates when you get a chance cougar 18. Thanks!!

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 27, 2014, 07:35:18 am

The hwy 9 is great!

I love hwy 9!!  I knew you did to!!  Updates when you get a chance cougar 18. Thanks!!
No news today, I did hear from my sources that ICC will host the regional indefinitely. How bout on your end, any word on the lunchroom job for the relatives of the 3 yr old? His vertical might be a 2.57 today, he can dribble between his legs if that will help solidify the position.

Real deal

Thanks!!  Yea we have pretty much come to grips with our regional fate. Between the legs?  Not bad, we will stay in touch, thanks for updates. Hwy 9 forever!!

Lionfan 18

April 27, 2014, 10:24:34 pm #31 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 10:34:47 pm by Lionfan 18
Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 27, 2014, 12:05:00 pm

The hwy 9 is great!

No news today, I did hear from my sources that ICC will host the regional indefinitely. How bout on your end, any word on the lunchroom job for the relatives of the 3 yr old? His vertical might be a 2.57 today, he can dribble between his legs if that will help solidify the position.
Salem is on hwy 9, I'm still saying Calico Rock is as well.

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 27, 2014, 10:24:34 pm

The hwy 9 is great!

Salem yes, calico is on hwy 5 so is norfork, you know this!!

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 28, 2014, 05:24:30 am
Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 27, 2014, 10:24:34 pm

The hwy 9 is great!

Salem yes, calico is on hwy 5 so is norfork, you know this!!
What hwy is Trumann located on?

Real deal

Lionfan 18

So what's going on with the hwy 63 pipeline?

Lionfan 18

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 28, 2014, 10:09:20 am
What hwy is Maynard located on?

I don't know about this, 63 pipeline is no hwy 9 but it's ok.

Lionfan 18

April 28, 2014, 10:30:31 am #38 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:34:15 am by Lionfan 18
Quote from: Real deal on April 28, 2014, 10:18:20 am

Several players coming into Bey on that pipeline, I think those Rings you have say it's better than ok. Come on now ring deal I'm sure you NO what hwy Maynard is on? Modify modify

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 28, 2014, 10:30:31 am

Several players coming into Bey on that pipeline, I think those Rings you have say it's better than ok. Come on now ring deal I'm sure you NO what hwy Maynard is on? Modify modify

Nope no clue what hwy Maynard is on. You should be good at fence building in a couple of weeks maybe you can help out along hwy 9 and 63?

Lionfan 18

April 28, 2014, 12:09:40 pm #40 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 02:51:01 pm by Lionfan 18
Quote from: Real deal on April 28, 2014, 11:30:17 am
Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 28, 2014, 10:30:31 am

Nope no clue what hwy Maynard is on. You should be good at fence building in a couple of weeks maybe you can help out along hwy 9 and 63?
You gotta know, you've been to Maynard a lot R wording. Sorry don't know anything about building fences, you should YouTube it. "Enquiring minds want to NO" hey it's 530. Modify Modify

Brian G

Same issue here too?  Yep, I can see suspensions.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas