• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WSGF bringing it back to the nest

Started by BeastieBoy13, September 17, 2016, 06:34:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BeastieBoy13

Warhawkpa80

Eagle_Mom_2

September 17, 2016, 08:21:15 pm #2 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 09:24:46 pm by Eagle_Mom_2

ErnestTBass

Woodrow took us out to eat one time too. It was not pretty and you don't want any details. Me Backboard Shattered Fred Bird and Big Lion will not stand for renaming of Brady Hipp arena. Richey is a lower seed and I have to wonder if he's even met Woodrow yet because he wouldn't be acting as such! AND you EagleMom2 can consider yourself another ride to get to games as I Will be removing that extra wide seat off the back of my bike. Although I would consider a reinstall if you get my drift.

Backboard Shattered

I ate well that night and have never slept well since

Eagle_Mom_2

September 17, 2016, 09:12:47 pm #5 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 09:25:09 pm by Eagle_Mom_2

ErnestTBass

Measurements?? You want to talk measurements??

Eagle_Mom_2

September 17, 2016, 09:52:59 pm #7 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 09:25:27 pm by Eagle_Mom_2

BeastieBoy13

I could've swore WSGF beat MVE this summer at a team camp where MVE had entire team and WSGF only had 3 starters there. Information straight from the source itself

ErnestTBass

EagleMom you know all the right things to do and say but don't put it on here cause the other posters might well you know. Plus I've been busy and had stuff going on!!😘

Warhawkpa80

Couldn't be the whole team cuz we just got out 6'6 the first week of school. Why did you only have 3 starters? Commitment issues?

Eagle_Mom_2

September 17, 2016, 10:01:53 pm #11 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 09:29:44 pm by Eagle_Mom_2

Eagle_Mom_2

September 17, 2016, 10:03:49 pm #12 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 10:27:40 pm by Eagle_Mom_2

ErnestTBass

Crickets chirping and whistling Andy Griffith again

Warhawkpa80

Geez y'all are getting me excited.....for basketball season.

Eagle_Mom_2

September 17, 2016, 10:29:17 pm #15 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 11:33:53 pm by Eagle_Mom_2

ErnestTBass

I'm excited my own self!! Pelvic poppin kinda night under the narrows bridge

Backboard Shattered

Just woke up and got the ole Commodore 64 fired up.  I couldn't agree more.  WSGF will fly again in pumped.  Is it ok that I now root for 2 teams?  WSGF will prob win girls and best dressed because Buy is down we don't hire very many lunch lady's that have great daughters usually just sons.  Half of Buy program does win girls titles the other half not so much.  So WSGF def has a shot.  I can't wait to film uh I mean watch Ernest and Eagle Mom 2 peddle into the games.  It's almost like a fairy tale.  Maybe erectioning a new statue at the nest!  Maybe rename the arena?  Brady Hipp Backboard Ernest Richey Arena?  Sounds good to me

Central Ark

Warhawkspa. Where did the 6'6 transfer in from

Warhawkpa80

From Memphis I believe. Has family connections in the area. Was in a bad situation from what I hear. His mom got scared and told him they were moving to live in the sweet mount Vernon air.

ErnestTBass

ErnestTBass

Better be careful with them transfers. Bradley Brannamon will be calling AAA for investigative purposes for legitimacy. Can't have the main competition using the old tricks!! Now there's some real irony for ya. Branamin getting waxed by his own strategies

Backboard Shattered

I awoken this morning out in the best lake in the state  in Boss's house boat and heard an eagle eeeeeeooooooowwwwwww in the distance.  No doubt we are back! Boss Brady Hipp Arena gonna be lit!  Reminds me of the best team I've ever seen from the early 80s! 

Backboard Shattered

Listen us that an eagle in the distance?   Eeeeeeeeoooooowwwwww

ErnestTBass

I can still hear Bosses voice booming across the court!! RUN THE HYROKEN PLAY! Had to cover my ears!

Backboard Shattered

Backboard Shattered

Backboard Shattered

I'll post it later all the meaningful games

Backboard Shattered

Backboard Shattered

As I said before!  We bringing it to the nest eeeeooooowwwwww

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas