• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Underdog or naw?

Started by BannerMountainMan, September 09, 2016, 08:34:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Do you all think a powerhouse team like Guy, Bay, Emerson will run the table again or will a surprising team like Shirley, or Nemo take it all?

WPWells

BeastieBoy13

WSGF is bringing it back to the nest!!

Backboard Shattered

rammer

Bay- not likely to go undefeated because they usually play a fairly tough non-conference schedule and may lose a few along the way. Will take home the state trophy again.

Guy Perkins - not sure if they have anyone tough on their schedule but should go undefeated in conference and win district and regionals.  Will lose to Bay in state tournament again.

Emerson - new coach, Revels graduated, and lost a couple of big inside players. May be a down year. They do still have Jefferson. Other teams in 1A 7East believe they can beat Emerson now. Remains to be seen.

Just a little over a month till it gets cranked up. Ready for some basketball.

Backboard Shattered

Buy will go undefeated!  Average win by 73.  We will fly another banner y'all are all playing for 3rd place unless a certain coach comes out of retirement!  Let's go Buy Yellow Birds!  We are the best get beat by the Buy Yellow Birds.  Already got shirts made.  Our season doesn't start till April

lineman76

I think our Indians Will be there to challenge them again

HorseFeathers

Guy's Nonconference schedule includes...GFWS, Rural Special, Academics Plus, Providence Academy, Pangburn, ICC, Two Rivers, Atkins, Bigelow, Southside Batesville, and Conway Christian...I think those are all nonconference....with these new conference/districts it's hard to tell

Quote from: lineman76 on September 09, 2016, 03:11:50 pm
I think our Indians Will be there to challenge them again

I just wish you guys could get a good center like last year, in the same class with your good gaurds like you'll have this year, and next.

lineman76

We won't be as tall this year at center but I think we can make it work

Central Ark

Conway Christian, bigelow, Quitman, and St Joseph are all 2a conference games for Guy.

Backboard Shattered

Well I've looked at Buy Yellowbirds schedule and we are the best ever!

Warhawkpa80

Wait a minute. I thought guy was 1a?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on September 12, 2016, 09:34:47 pm
Wait a minute. I thought guy was 1a?

They are....1A and 2A are in the same conferences together now....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas