• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAMPTON VS FORDYCE

Started by baseball13, September 03, 2016, 09:42:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WHO WINS HAMPTON OR FORDYCE?

HAMPTON
13 (27.1%)
FORDYCE
35 (72.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: September 09, 2016, 03:28:29 pm

sickwillie

NWA Hawg

Quick question. I know its working good for them right now but why is Monta playing quarterback? Was that what he wanted to play or was that a coaching decision? It just seems to me he would be better suited at running back. I watched them Friday and he played a nice game on defense but on offense 90% of the time he was tossing the ball out on a sweep to childs or handing it up the middle. I would think if he was the best player, runner, and athlete on the team, I would want to get him more touches running the ball in space. Now before you Hampton people tell me he touches the ball every play, so does the center lol. It just seems to me that you should be tossing him the ball on the outside in yalls double wing or flexbone set. Him on one side and Childs on the other would be a hard combination to stop. Just wandering yalls thoughts.   

dawgpound

The idea is a triple option still a work in progress when it works properly he will have plenty carries fordyce defended him pretty well also

THA TRUTH

Tough player to stop in any class

bleudog

September 13, 2016, 11:30:15 am #654 Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 11:33:29 am by bleudog
Quote from: fann07 on September 13, 2016, 09:13:09 am
Quick question. I know its working good for them right now but why is Monta playing quarterback? Was that what he wanted to play or was that a coaching decision? It just seems to me he would be better suited at running back. I watched them Friday and he played a nice game on defense but on offense 90% of the time he was tossing the ball out on a sweep to childs or handing it up the middle. I would think if he was the best player, runner, and athlete on the team, I would want to get him more touches running the ball in space. Now before you Hampton people tell me he touches the ball every play, so does the center lol. It just seems to me that you should be tossing him the ball on the outside in yalls double wing or flexbone set. Him on one side and Childs on the other would be a hard combination to stop. Just wandering yalls thoughts.   

Could be the KD Theory.

In 2011, Strong was 3-3-1 (not sure about the 0-0 tie with Hermitage in week two but that's what FF shows) with Dixon at RB.  After the PC loss, the coach was basically handcuffed and KD was moved to QB.  Strong proceeded to go 7-0 and won a 2A state championship.

bulldawg2016

i think it just shows how many good players monta has around him!!! we don't need him to carry the ball every play we are deep at the RB position!! he is a very big threat at the QB position teams are going to have to revolve there hole game plan around him and that don't work out very well just ask Fordyce!

bigworm

5 on the first page. hilarious. 6 if you count the hijacked rison thread.  ::)

beaverpride

Does Uncle Ables enforce the hermits to pay rent if they lose???? Could get interesting!!

Dr. Defense

Quote from: beaverpride on September 16, 2016, 11:51:31 am
Does Uncle Ables enforce the hermits to pay rent if they lose???? Could get interesting!!

They will refer to this post as the shot heard round FF

HermiTown

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 16, 2016, 12:05:25 pm
They will refer to this post as the shot heard round FF
dont you have a couple write ups to take care of right about now.  or is you suppose to be on lunch duty

Dr. Defense

Quote from: HermiTown on September 16, 2016, 12:15:35 pm
dont you have a couple write ups to take care of right about now.  or is you suppose to be on lunch duty

Hey just glad there someone else for you guys to hate now

Jack1990

Quote from: beaverpride on September 16, 2016, 11:51:31 am
Definitely a shot across the bow!

bobthebuilder

Apparently the playlist on the ol I pod today is
Crying...Roy Orbison
Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain...Willie Nelson
Big Girls Don't Cry...The Four Seasons
Cryin...Aerosmith
Cry Me A River...Joe Cocker
Don't Cry...Guns N Roses

bobthebuilder

Dr. Defense

bobthebuilder

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 16, 2016, 01:21:18 pm
Pretty solid list
Thanks, Doc...Feel free to add one if you think of one....that is all I could come up with at the moment

Dr. Defense

Quote from: bobthebuilder on September 16, 2016, 01:26:06 pm
Thanks, Doc...Feel free to add one if you think of one....that is all I could come up with at the moment

Dont know the artist but there is a song called Keep Bleeding that seems appropriate

bleudog

bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 16, 2016, 01:30:41 pm
Dont know the artist but there is a song called Keep Bleeding that seems appropriate
Appropriate indeed, sir

SOUTHARK99

What happened to good ol smack talk like this. This was back in my first year of getting on here. It seems like not as many people getting on here anymore. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on October 26, 2018, 12:27:54 pm
What happened to good ol smack talk like this. This was back in my first year of getting on here. It seems like not as many people getting on here anymore.

probably cause people get tired of the stupid posters who bring nothing relevant to the discussion

Bearden_Bear72

Can Hampton fan post link to live feed? Or a radio station covering game.  Please and thank you

AA Insider

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas