• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Valley Springs' Keeton Tennison

Started by DownTown14, April 21, 2014, 08:43:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DownTown14

Keeton Tennison has committed to University of Arkansas- Monticello. Saw on Facebook that he is signing his National Letter of Intent on Friday April 25th at 245 in the new gym

WPWells

Congratulation! Even though I never saw this guy play personally, I still know of him and his fantastic career at VS. Good luck to him as he continues his career. Here's to hoping that he remembers that while basketball is fun, in the end it's only a way to pay for what's truly important: his education

Googlymoogly

"new gym"???? That thing is 28 years old!

North Face

UAM seems random. Did he have any other offers?

Bergman1820

Quote from: North Face on April 21, 2014, 04:29:06 pm
UAM seems random. Did he have any other offers?

I think he also visited Drury and UCA.

Moonshiner

Head Lion

ZoneBuster

Saw this morning on social media that he de committed from UAM and committed to the power Juco Missouri State- West Plains. I guess the UAM coach left so he must have been able to get out of his LOI.

I think this may be a blessing in disguise for him and he will like it a little better. Also, still allows him a chance to reach his D1 goal he's had for years.
Good luck KT, represent well!

Moonshiner

Much closer to home too. They are getting a good one for sure.

ZoneBuster

Yes, I feel like west plains is a lot more similar to Harrison compared to Monticello lol.

Old Man River

This young man was a very talented high school player. There was a very high level of expectations placed upon him during his senior season, however, that I believe did him a disservice. Rumors were swirling about him going to a school like the university of Arkansas when truthfully he was just not that type of athlete. That being said I fully believe that he will be a great asset to a school like UAM, and wish him the best of luck!

TheOfficial

Quote from: Old Man River on June 04, 2014, 01:06:24 am
This young man was a very talented high school player. There was a very high level of expectations placed upon him during his senior season, however, that I believe did him a disservice. Rumors were swirling about him going to a school like the university of Arkansas when truthfully he was just not that type of athlete. That being said I fully believe that he will be a great asset to a school like UAM, and wish him the best of luck!

He isn't going to UAM

Old Man River

Old Man River

TheOfficial

De committed from UAM and is going to juco in West Plains

Old Man River

Really?? hopefully he can develop his on ball defense as well as driving skills and get to the D1 level playing against some stronger athletes over the next couple of years.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas