• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Free NEArk Tiger from Private School Prison

Started by Bodyguard, March 10, 2014, 11:37:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bodyguard

March 10, 2014, 11:37:48 am Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 11:46:52 am by Bodyguard
Who holds Moderators accountable when they cross the line? I think this is personal and I'm asking for the pardoned release of my fellow Delta Patron NEArk Tiger on the grounds of unfair bias judgement, and no due process. Ned's and NEArk Tiger always go back and forth, this isn't anything new but NEArk was banned and Neds set him up, "by the way nice set up Neds!" I'll have to use the old, "he threaten me" deal! The odd thing is that I've been banned at least 7 times and none of them were done like this, public executions, I just got a inbox and pooofff no more Fearless, finally got tired of getting New IP Addresses so I've retired the foolishness... Wow! He must have made someone pretty upset cause they took ole NEArk Tiger right out to Town Square at High Noon and made his feet swing... Oh well that's what he gets for being from the Delta.... Free NEArk Tiger! Free NEArk Tiger! Free NEArk Tiger!

Pit Bull

Who cares about NEA Tiger, he should have known better, let him burn. Lmbo. What did he get like 10-20 no possibility for parole, Ha! Don't drop the soap. Ha Ha Ha!

Okay on a serious note I do believe that his banning was was personal. Okay now, see you "7 Time FF World Banned!!!"

Pastureboy21

Haha he threatened him, so he's banned.That's that.

BananaHands501

Watch the show called Prison Break.... Maybe you can get some ideas on how to free him.

Bodyguard

Quote from: BananaHands501 on March 10, 2014, 12:41:14 pm
Watch the show called Prison Break.... Maybe you can get some ideas on how to free him.

Jarhead this is a protest against NEA Censorship and the powers that uphold certain interest groups... 

Pit, NEA didn't deserve it, he didn't threaten Neds, Neds said he did, that's what got his head chopped off in a Town Square.

WildcatGrandpa13

Jimbo Morphis

i got banned once and was not given a reason other than name calling. never figured it out and never got an answer. never asked for my money back though.

BoxNOne

Quote from: WildcatGrandpa13 on March 10, 2014, 01:20:43 pm
B.G., where you at?

There they go whining again. They remind me of the kid in school who took names of people talking while the teacher stepped out of the room then ratted them out when the teacher returned LOL.

BananaHands501

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: BoxNOne on March 10, 2014, 01:40:52 pm
B.G., where you at?

There they go whining again. They remind me of the kid in school who took names of people talking while the teacher stepped out of the room then ratted them out when the teacher returned LOL.
Definitely not calling anyone out, just seeing how B.G. was going to defend his "extermination" of NEark

cdelaney

Quote from: BoxNOne on March 10, 2014, 01:40:52 pm
B.G., where you at?

who's whining?

MarionBlueDevil

I didn't know NEARK was banned. What in the world?

It's just because folks are jealous that Earle is smashing folks. Jealousy is a sin, you know.

Paperman

Free NEArk today! Please, everybody makes a mistake every now and then.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: MarionBlueDevil on March 10, 2014, 03:05:56 pm
I didn't know NEARK was banned. What in the world?

It's just because folks are jealous that Earle is smashing folks. Jealousy is a sin, you know.
sigh

Hogwild#9

MarionBlueDevil

Bodyguard

Bodyguard

Bodyguard

Quote from: Oldman on March 10, 2014, 01:36:25 pm
i got banned once and was not given a reason other than name calling. never figured it out and never got an answer. never asked for my money back though.

You were probably banned because the establishment doesn't like Old Guys from South Arkansas....

Brian G

Silly kids, I actually have a job.

If someone doesn't understand the difference, then that's on them.

I'm unaware of any bias. 

Next thread of this nature will earn a timeout as well.

So proceed at your own peril.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas