• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Manila Lady Lions

Started by cowboy2241, March 07, 2014, 02:46:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy2241

Man, I hate they lost, I wanted to se another Colts vs Lions match up, but great season Lady Lions, wish you all nothing but the best in the future. You all have nothing to be ashamed of, GREAT SEASON.

ManilaIce

cowboy2241

I hope the Rivercrest boys show up tp play today, if they do win, next round should be a heck of a game with ECS

NEA Razorback olfan

Sounds like a tough one!!
Y'all had a great season !!
We had to fight and claw our way to an OT win over a very good pg team!!

pioneers

Just off observations from regionals if manila girls would've played as a team and didn't have fans yelling at other fans and at the coach then they might have made a better run but when your fighting as a team then you can't expect to go far. No doubt this team had one of the better years in manila girls basketball in awhile not taking anything away from the season I just hated to see it end that way

BoxNOne

What has happened to Head Lion. I hope he is ok. Haven't heard from him since the game.

ISU7

Head Lion was through when the highly talked about boys team fail to make state. I kept trying to tell yall it was alot of hype. BTW i heard a freshman dominated the post player from the Manila Lady Lions in Paris win over the highly regarded Lady Lions. 8)

Head Lion

I just back to the house. A little worse for the wear, but good luck to all kids and good health. Time to divert my attention to my 2nd favorite pastime, Oaklawn Park.

luxora4life

Quote from: ISU7 on March 08, 2014, 01:40:49 pm
Head Lion was through when the highly talked about boys team fail to make state. I kept trying to tell yall it was alot of hype. BTW i heard a freshman dominated the post player from the Manila Lady Lions in Paris win over the highly regarded Lady Lions. 8)

That freshman can play.

Head Lion

She is a dandy. Best of luck to D, Taylor, Kelcie and group. Ya'll go get it.

ManilaIce

Looks like you hear about as well as see through those Stevie Wonder sunglasses.  Foul trouble took our post off of Paris' big early on and they weren't even matched up for much of the second half when she did her damage.  Their post is good though.  You always hear what you want.  Better get new sources, but we know that ain't happening.

ISU7

Quote from: ManilaIce on March 08, 2014, 06:50:02 pm
Looks like you hear about as well as see through those Stevie Wonder sunglasses.  Foul trouble took our post off of Paris' big early on and they weren't even matched up for much of
the second half when she did her damage.  Their post is good though.  You always hear what you want.  Better get new sources, but we know that ain't happening.

Would'nt took Stevie Wonder to see she got the Lions post player in foul trouble. And as far as my source,  hmmm very reliable ..lol Oh with my shades on I saw the Lady Colts move to the second rd...lol Go Lady Colts represent Mississippi county...

ManilaIce

Quote from: ISU7 on March 08, 2014, 08:13:31 pm
Looks like you hear about as well as see through those Stevie Wonder sunglasses.  Foul trouble took our post off of Paris' big early on and they weren't even matched up for much of
the second half when she did her damage.  Their post is good though.  You always hear what you want.  Better get new sources, but we know that ain't happening.

Would'nt took Stevie Wonder to see she got the Lions post player in foul trouble. And as far as my source,  hmmm very reliable ..lol Oh with my shades on I saw the Lady Colts move to the second rd...lol Go Lady Colts represent Mississippi county...
Kelsey Wilson saved y'all's bacon against Mansfield and had that look in her eye she was not going to let her team lose.  Vornes played well and with several great assists from Wilson.  Always easy to pull for the humble fans of Crest.

ISU7

Quote from: ManilaIce on March 08, 2014, 08:52:18 pm
Quote from: ISU7 on March 08, 2014, 08:13:31 pm

Kelsey Wilson saved y'all's bacon against Mansfield and had that look in her eye she was not going to let her team lose.  Vornes played well and with several great assists from Wilson.  Always easy to pull for the humble fans of Crest.
Hooray for them, they did exactly what they suppose to do Ice man. lol relax dude. 8) GO LADY COLTS!!!!!! win or lose we good.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas