• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who can stop valley springs?

Started by DOCHOLLIDAY7, November 13, 2013, 05:43:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Will.I.Am.

I hope it's at Mountain View. I bet they bid now that they've expanded/upgraded/improved the gym.

Head Lion

We have a bid in 100% of everything, gate, concessions, parking fee + a 5K bonus on top. Plus our gym has the most seats, so I would think ours would be highest bid???

HorseFeathers

A.A.A tends to favor new gyms so it may not matter what you bid if they stick with that trend

DownTown14

Any updates from Highland? How'd the boys and girls go, couldn't make this trip .

Mamba13

VS you guys are as Clueless as I have ever seen Tennison is a great 3A player with maybe an NAIA offer due to defense issues. He also is not a phenom Bobby Portis, ky madden, and dederick lee are phenoms. Alex rose single handily took Harrison to the final 4 love or hate him he would dribble circles around Tennison. Just saying good 3A player far from a phenom he failed to score a point in VS 40 point throttling they took against harrison's JV last year!

Rockhounds x2

DownTown14:
I'm sure they would LOVE the opportunity to get another one against Charleston. They are fearless and will play anyone at anytime. I'd love to see a rematch tomorrow so they could do it again. Pull up any baseball , football, chearleaders, or chess players you feel necessary to not complain about the outcome.

Is Valley in the Lindell Thomas Classic this year? I think the gobs jv team will show up again! Mamba13 he had 6 points in that debockle!

Bergman1820

Quote from: Head Lion on November 21, 2013, 03:11:07 pm
We have a bid in 100% of everything, gate, concessions, parking fee + a 5K bonus on top. Plus our gym has the most seats, so I would think ours would be highest bid???

How does the school benefit then?

Rockhounds x2

Tennison is a very hard working young man with good size and ball handling skills! He can fill it up no question! His biggest weakness however is against teams with speed! I'm sure he will represent a college well!

Bergman1820

November 22, 2013, 07:32:12 pm #108 Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:34:50 pm by vstigerz
Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on November 22, 2013, 07:25:02 pm
DownTown14:
I'm sure they would LOVE the opportunity to get another one against Charleston. They are fearless and will play anyone at anytime. I'd love to see a rematch tomorrow so they could do it again. Pull up any baseball , football, chearleaders, or chess players you feel necessary to not complain about the outcome.

Is Valley in the Lindell Thomas Classic this year? I think the gobs jv team will show up again! Mamba13 he had 6 points in that debockle!

I don't see it their schedule. Looks like they are in the Bobcat Classic over in Flippin the 20th and 21st. Bergman is in it this year again though.

Head Lion

Quote from: vstigerz on November 22, 2013, 07:30:00 pm

Playing on their home floor in the Lion Den. We got money to burn, so it really not about the Benjamin's.😎😎😎

HawgDaddy

Quote from: Mamba13 on November 22, 2013, 11:49:34 am
VS you guys are as Clueless as I have ever seen Tennison is a great 3A player with maybe an NAIA offer due to defense issues. He also is not a phenom Bobby Portis, ky madden, and dederick lee are phenoms. Alex rose single handily took Harrison to the final 4 love or hate him he would dribble circles around Tennison. Just saying good 3A player far from a phenom he failed to score a point in VS 40 point throttling they took against harrison's JV last year!

Funny how Alex Rose single-handily led Harrison to the final four...Doshier and Grant weren't dough bellies. I'd take Tennison all day over Rose. Both can score, both can pass, but tennison is more coach-able and clearly respects the game. 

DownTown14

Tennison played 4 minutes in that game ! Enjoy saying you beat them because word is Valley tried scheduling Harrison and Harrison's coach refused to

Bergman1820

Quote from: Head Lion on November 22, 2013, 08:30:29 pm
Quote from: vstigerz on November 22, 2013, 07:30:00 pm

Playing on their home floor in the Lion Den. We got money to burn, so it really not about the Benjamin's.😎😎😎

Lol Nice!! I'm the same way.

Bergman1820

Quote from: DownTown14 on November 22, 2013, 09:35:02 pm
Tennison played 4 minutes in that game ! Enjoy saying you beat them because word is Valley tried scheduling Harrison and Harrison's coach refused to

I would like to have seen them play this season.

ZoneBuster

Quote from: vstigerz on November 22, 2013, 09:53:05 pm
Quote from: DownTown14 on November 22, 2013, 09:35:02 pm

I would like to have seen them play this season.

Harrison is playing pretty well already. Would be a shootout.

Rockhounds x2

DownTown14:

He played all the first half and half the third qtr!

Wouldn't be a game if they played! Night and day!!

HawgDaddy

Listen, a 5A school like Harrison should beat the Valley Springs and Bergmans year in and year out.  Even in down years for Harrison, it should be a victory for them.  For every big win Harrison has had over the two opponents from the county, there have been close games to match.  3A and 1A are closer in numbers than 5A and 3A are.  Harrison has about twice as many students to pull from than Bergman or Valley.

DownTown14

Saw via his mothers Facebook  tonight that Keeton Tennison has been invited to a visit to Arkansas for tomorrow's game against Clemson. Congrats !!! 

Bergman1820

Quote from: DownTown14 on December 07, 2013, 12:15:56 am
Saw via his mothers Facebook  tonight that Keeton Tennison has been invited to a visit to Arkansas for tomorrow's game against Clemson. Congrats !!!

I saw that as well. Very big deal and u know its gotta be exciting.

WPWells

There's a big difference between being invited for a game and actually being recruited by a school. Just saying. Not saying it isn't exciting or a big deal, but it may not be as exciting as y'all think

Bergman1820

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 07, 2013, 10:09:05 am
There's a big difference between being invited for a game and actually being recruited by a school. Just saying. Not saying it isn't exciting or a big deal, but it may not be as exciting as y'all think

That may be true. Still exciting getting to see Arkansas beat Clemson.

WPWells

Very true! That's where I am right now

Bergman1820

WPWells

I'm a U of A student so I don't miss very many games

Bergman1820

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 07, 2013, 01:54:47 pm
I'm a U of A student so I don't miss very many games

Can't beat that. I saw they were giving free admission to the game today to students. Are you going to watch the ladies play tonight?

WPWells

I'll be in my dorm tonight watching Michigan State (hopefully) beat Ohio State

DownTown14

He apparently was invited as a prospect by the coaching staff.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: DownTown14 on December 08, 2013, 12:04:58 am
He apparently was invited as a prospect by the coaching staff.

Good luck to this young man!

somecoach...

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on November 21, 2013, 02:49:01 pm
Quote from: Will.I.Am. on November 21, 2013, 10:15:17 am
Valley Springs girls could win Region 3. Not saying they will, but they certainly could. 
Valley, Rivercrest, or Manila
My money is on the Lady Lions or Colts!
Harrisburg will be tough. watch out for the Lady Bulldogs of Earle.

WildcatGrandpa13

neds

ISU7

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: ISU7 on March 08, 2014, 08:18:07 am
RiverCrest...
I believe Charleston is the one that knocked them out of the state tournament?

Hogwild#9

VS went out first round but they put up a good fight. Congrats on a good season fellas

neds

Quote from: Hogwild#9 on March 08, 2014, 08:28:22 pm
VS went out first round but they put up a good fight. Congrats on a good season fellas
[/quote

+1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas