• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NS vs. Greenwood

Started by Rob Van Winkle, September 01, 2017, 11:47:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Van Winkle

I figured there would be a lot of talk about this one but only crickets so far..... Thoughts?

jking7

7AFBFAN

Without turnovers GW should win.

The Future

RD™

Northside has a talented kid at QB. Known his Dad a long time and the kid is an athlete. I expect he may break free a few times. Greenwood has too many weapons on offense and they are lot bigger on defense. 35-14 Greenwood.

RD™

No one is going to run the ball on Greenwood. Period.

7AFBFAN

Sounds like another fine GW team and NS is back to rebuild mode. Classy of Jones to keep the score somewhat respectful.

Pr8hd

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on September 02, 2017, 10:53:03 am
Sounds like another fine GW team and NS is back to rebuild mode. Classy of Jones to keep the score somewhat respectful.

GW looks pretty salty on both sides of the ball. NS is by all accounts going to have some growing pains, but QB could be dangerous.As a fan, i was ready to go home early Friday, but I think he knows a win is a win. CRJ has always been cognizant of his coaching peers and other teams. I can honestly say that as many games as I have seen over the years.

I know refs whom he's told if we score and game is out of hand to flag us to negate the score. There is only one time I seen where he really wanted to rub one in and that was against Floyd/Shiloh. I think it was because of the ESPN game in 2010 maybe is my guess and probably other things.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas