• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Review

Started by Sick Dog, December 13, 2014, 12:03:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sick Dog

I believe that since Charleston beat Smackover, Prescott would have beat Charleston, Booneville beats Prescott and Smackover would have beat Booneville based on match ups.
All good teams with good seasons. That's just my take of course I make diamonds from peer pressure only!

-Painted Fan-

Didn't happen, so moot point, and not worth the argument.
Charleston is #1, and Smackover is #2. That's all that matters.
Great season.

Sick Dog

Why can't Booneville be number 2?

WPWells

Smackover is #2. You didn't see either of these teams play so don't even start. If Charleston had beaten Smackover bigger then maybe Booneville would've had a case

Sick Dog

I have seen them all play and think just because they had an easy side of bracket shouldn't automatically give them number 2

WPWells

Smackover was better than Booneville. There, I said it

Proud Buckaroo

I think I have it figured out. You are so negative towards Smackover because when you were in school.  You never got to play. No. You weren't a bench warmer. Even worse. You were the water boy. Get a life, man.

WPWells

Just know that that's not how Charleston people feel

Proud Buckaroo

You all have made that very clear and you have no idea what that means. For Smackover to gain respect. I'm so proud of them.

DeeGee

Quote from: Sick Dog on December 13, 2014, 02:14:06 pm
I have seen them all play and think just because they had an easy side of bracket shouldn't automatically give them number 2

The bracket don't give them #2. The way they played makes them #2. I feel like Smackover would have beat Booneville on a wet or dry field.

Sick Dog

I haven't said anything negative just asked why Booneville wasn't number 2. Yall need to get ur panties out of a wadd getting mad every time someone don't praise you guys, I have read on here yall have bashed so many other people and teams and talked ur selves up so if you can't take it don't dish it out. I'm not on here to argue with two guys that are mad because their team blew it last night.i have a right to think my team can be number two and have a legit reason. So does Prescott posters as well.

DeeGee

1. I'm not a guy.
2. Glen Rose is my team.
3. Get your panties out of a wad, you're the only one being hateful.
4. Nobody praises my team, but I do! Defend them every chance I get.
5. I'm still not a guy.
6. You have that right. As do we to predict Smackover as #2.

Do you understand yet that I'm not a guy? Do you understand that you are getting pissy because of our opinions but get defensive about your opinion. Double standard?
Nobody said Prescott or Booneville don't have great teams. Our opinions reflect what we seen last night, which you just so happen not to see.

Sick Dog

Yea your right. And I know your not a guy.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Sick Dog on December 13, 2014, 12:03:21 pm
I believe that since Charleston beat Smackover, Prescott would have beat Charleston
Quote from: Sick Dog on December 13, 2014, 02:14:06 pm
, Booneville beats Prescott and Smackover would have beat Booneville based on match ups.
All good teams with good seasons. That's just my take of course I make diamonds from peer pressure only!

I watched Booneville beat Lamar...Smackover would have torn them up this year. Booneville wouldn't have known what to do about all the speed that Smackover had at just about every skill position. Booneville would have been able to run on them, but taking away the possibility of the deep ball the Buckaroos woul dhave been able to load up the box and stop that....

And to say Prescott WOULD have beaten the State Champs is grasping for straws...Who took a dump in your well to make you so grumpy about the results of this season?

Sick Dog

You wouldn't believe it if I told you

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas