• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What are Logan Clark's college plans (options)?

Started by PigskinPete, December 13, 2014, 09:44:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PigskinPete

Oldbadger

PigskinPete

STUNNA

HorseCollar

He has signed with UCA as a pitcher. I'm quite sure he could play football at the next level, but with a mid 90 fastball from the left side; he is probably making the right decision.

Hawgeye

Quote from: HorseCollar on December 13, 2014, 10:00:39 am
He has signed with UCA as a pitcher. I'm quite sure he could play football at the next level, but with a mid 90 fastball from the left side; he is probably making the right decision.

Couple his fast ball with the fact he is a lefty, his dad was an ALL SEC outfielder for the Hogs, and his dad played for the Marlins organization. Add all that up and I can see why he goes the baseball route.

Sick Dog

Arkansas wasn't in SEC when his dad played. SWC. Kinda like Stae Championships weren't recognized until 70's.

HorseCollar

Wrong. He graduated smackover '92. UofA joined sec same year.

-Painted Fan-

Sick Dog, I'm sorry, but do you not have anything nice to say about any subject on here? You can't just come on here and wish this fine young man the best of luck in his future endeavours? He's an incredible athlete, and won't surprise me in the least to see him in the Majors someday. And picking a great school at that. My oldest daughter went to UCA, so I'm a little partial to the Purple and Gray!

Sick Dog

I didn't say anything bad about no one. Just facts. I hope he gets drafted and makes millions.

HorseCollar

They were not facts. More like false statements.

Sick Dog

Both of my daughters went to UCA as well. I'm not partial to them though cause I owe them to much money!

hornethigh-mhs

Saw him play last year and was very impressed. His hudl is also impressive and fun to watch. Are you positive he throws mid 90's though?

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: hornethigh-mhs on December 13, 2014, 07:46:12 pm
Saw him play last year and was very impressed. His hudl is also impressive and fun to watch. Are you positive he throws mid 90's though?

Not according to Perfect Game.   If he tossed mid 90's consistently,  he wouldn't have to worry about college being a lefty. 

Regardless,  congrats on this young man and his accomplishments.   They had a heck of a season and just came up a little short.   Wish him nothing but the best in his future

Hawgeye

Quote from: Sick Dog on December 13, 2014, 10:16:28 am
Arkansas wasn't in SEC when his dad played. SWC. Kinda like Stae Championships weren't recognized until 70's.

Arkansas joined the SEC in 1992.

Clark was at the UofA mid 90's

Seems as though you're an old man who may have a slight case of diarrhea of the mouth.

Smackover Fan

Quote from: Runfastturnleft on December 13, 2014, 09:40:14 pm

Not according to Perfect Game.   If he tossed mid 90's consistently,  he wouldn't have to worry about college being a lefty. 

Regardless,  congrats on this young man and his accomplishments.   They had a heck of a season and just came up a little short.   Wish him nothing but the best in his future

I think he throws low to mid 80s, but any even decent college can get him into the 90s and the majors, I hope he makes it.

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: Hawgeye on December 14, 2014, 09:41:55 am
Quote from: Sick Dog on December 13, 2014, 10:16:28 am

Arkansas joined the SEC in 1992.

Clark was at the UofA mid 90's

Seems as though you're an old man who may have a slight case of diarrhea of the mouth.
lol...that's funny...good one Hawgeye.

Sportswindbag

Logan consistently throws mid 80's with good control. 

Hootie

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on December 13, 2014, 10:22:59 am
Sick Dog, I'm sorry, but do you not have anything nice to say about any subject on here? You can't just come on here and wish this fine young man the best of luck in his future endeavours? He's an incredible athlete, and won't surprise me in the least to see him in the Majors someday. And picking a great school at that. My oldest daughter went to UCA, so I'm a little partial to the Purple and Gray!

Amen brother. Sick Dog has yet to say anything positive on this site. It's one thing to degrade the posters on here because most of us are too old to play and enjoy the banter, but stop tearing down the kids. Clark is a great athlete and can play college ball in the sport he chooses. Kid has talent

ghoti

Quote from: Smackover Fan on December 14, 2014, 11:28:53 am
Quote from: Runfastturnleft on December 13, 2014, 09:40:14 pm

I think he throws low to mid 80s, but any even decent college can get him into the 90s and the majors, I hope he makes it.
being a lefty is a blessing and a curse. if you throw hard they will make you a pitcher. my son was always a better baseball player than a pitcher. but never got to do anything but pitch in college.

KOJACK

His dad was the fastest white guy I had ever seen...until a cat called speedy from Prescott  ;D

mfmf63

Great kid! Early in the year before the season started a fourth grader asked him for his shoes. After their loss Friday, he bagged his shoes up and handed them to the fourth graders father. What a role model. After an emotional loss he still remembered that kid. Good luck to Logan. What great thing you did.

swissroll101

Seems like a great kid. Whatever he chooses to do I'm sure he will be successful.

WHITEchicken

Quote from: mfmf63 on December 15, 2014, 12:22:49 pm
Great kid! Early in the year before the season started a fourth grader asked him for his shoes. After their loss Friday, he bagged his shoes up and handed them to the fourth graders father. What a role model. After an emotional loss he still remembered that kid. Good luck to Logan. What great thing you did.

Wow didnt know this. that is pretty cool. That whole group of seniors are kind of like rock stars down in smack.

Jimbo Morphis

the world needs more kids like this. thanks for a great story.

Smackover Fan

Quote from: Oldman on December 18, 2014, 02:39:40 pm
the world needs more kids like this. thanks for a great story.

I need a break from FF, I thought you spelled Story (Storey) wrong for a second. Glad to see that Logan did that, that's awesome.

Sick Dog

I agree. Great story. That type of kid will be hard to replace.

Longfellow

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas