• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A State Championship Meet and Greet

Started by WPWells, December 06, 2014, 04:01:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sick Dog

lets change the meet and greet to a tail gate party and I think everyone would attend. I might even come out

Proud Buckaroo

I have no problem showing who I really am. There is no sense in hiding behind a silly username..

WPWells

Agreed. 12th Man has posted his picture as well as his personal information

Pastureboy21

Quote from: KOJACK on December 06, 2014, 05:19:00 pm
I'm in but only if I can be adapted and STM's bodyguard...and if I can wear my jorts, and if I can bring Booneville's horn, and maybe If grandpacat will follow me and ever so often compliment me using the word remarkable  ;D
I'm sure all the ECS posters would come and say hello if they see Jorts ;D

cdelaney

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 06, 2014, 04:01:04 pm
Would any posters be interested in setting up a meet and greet before the game this weekend?
Aw, this sounds really sweet. Being a Little Rock guy, maybe I can find some sweet old lady to recommend a remarkable caterer for some tea and crumpets for your tailgate party. And while all of Smackover is in LR, I am hiring a plow, road grader, and getting some freaking grass seed and french drains to go fix their field.

Lineman

Quote from: Sick Dog on December 07, 2014, 09:27:03 am
Quote from: Lineman on December 07, 2014, 01:08:41 am
Quote from: HF on December 07, 2014, 12:41:03 am
Quote from: Longfellow on December 07, 2014, 12:38:08 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 12:34:04 am
You would seriously settle for Waffle House over freaking IHOP, man? Come on!! :o
Why would you settle for IHOP over the Waffle House?
Heck yea. Haven't toe up some aweful waffle since my days at Tech.
Nothing Better than some Hash Browns scattered, covered and chunked!

Surely you get them smothered too!
Heck yea!!  And don't call me Shirley.

-Painted Fan-

I'm not hard to find.
Come by and say hello.
Maybe I'll paint a Charleston Tiger paw print on your cheek, if you want.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: cdelaney on December 07, 2014, 10:55:57 am
Would any posters be interested in setting up a meet and greet before the game this weekend?
Aw, this sounds really sweet. Being a Little Rock guy, maybe I can find some sweet old lady to recommend a remarkable caterer for some tea and crumpets for your tailgate party. And while all of Smackover is in LR, I am hiring a plow, road grader, and getting some freaking grass seed and french drains to go fix their field.

We have a man who told the school to have it repaired, to do whatever they had to do to get it fixed; Basically meaning get them some turf, and to just send him the billl.

cdelaney

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 11:07:20 am

We have a man who told the school to have it repaired, to do whatever they had to do to get it fixed; Basically meaning get them some turf, and to just send him the billl.
An ECS fan maybe?

Proud Buckaroo

No, a local man. Who has been in the community a VERY long time.

cdelaney

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 11:12:59 am
No, a local man. Who has been in the community a VERY long time.
I was joking but that's great. Buck Fever maybe?

Smackover Fan

If we get a turf, they will say smackover has a rain machine for when we play passing teams.

ChucktownTigerFan

Hmm I know ATF, and a couple of others on here. I may try to talk my buddy CHSTigerfan into showing up. He has been AWOL all season. I am all for meeting a few folks from here.

Jalkuranis

I would love to be able to come. But the game is on Friday isn't it? I could possibly make it to where im around LR for business and swing by.... but the fiance doesn't like being at home by herself... So unfortunately I can't come.

macadoshis

I'll be there with a few of the boys to support the Tigers.

adaptedtigerfan

Longfellow

I'm gonna bring a squad and macadoshis is bringing a squad, so yall just need to supply 2 squads worth of t-shirts for the fearless posters supportin charleston

WPWells

12th Man's squad will be there in full force

Clara Allen

Sorry fellas, I will be sporting my ugliest Christmas sweater and red cowboy boots.  I can't in good conscious wear either colors!!!!!

Clara Allen

Hootie

crmorrow24

Funny +1

WPWells

Saw this idea on the 4A board and 12th Man thinks we can steal it:

We'll do a meet and greet at halftime. The way it will work is the meeting will take place at the little t-shirt stand on the side of the team that's leading. The posters from the team that's trailing will walk over there. Would that work for everyone?

DeeGee

SuperTurfMonkey

adaptedtigerfan

Lineman

Juicy

I'm gonna be there  :o I have to see why Storey is going to be getting chased around the SEC next year. Another game like last week and we know who will be winning.  :o Only person I want to meet is Busted and hopefully she will bring some hot wings from Hoots  :o

OLDSCHOOL82

Beware, BuckFever will be hid out in the rafters and will more than likely take a group pic and post it.

WPWells

Is this on? Halftime at the t-shirt stand on the team that's leading's side?

Wolfpack68

So halftime at the tshirt stand. 12th be on FF in case I ask where exactly that is, I haven't been to WMS since Arkansas vs LSU Sugar Bowl year.

WPWells

There will be one on each side. Be sure you go to the one on the side of the team that's leading. I vote in case of a tie go to Charleston's side since it's the home side. Just makes it easier

Wolfpack68

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 11, 2014, 09:01:03 pm
There will be one on each side. Be sure you go to the one on the side of the team that's leading. I vote in case of a tie go to Charleston's side since it's the home side. Just makes it easier
Sounds good, I'll try to sit in that side.

Proud Buckaroo

So... I've never been to WMS. Lets talk food. What kind of food do they serve?

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 12, 2014, 12:15:33 am
So... I've never been to WMS. Lets talk food. What kind of food do they serve?

The schools work concessions. 

Nothing good.
Best to eat before or after.

Proud Buckaroo

I intend to eat before.. I just thought I might want a snack during halftime... May be too packed to even move during halftime.. Junction city is bringing their whole town as well. :D

DeeGee

They have the normal concession stand foods. Hot dogs, nachos, popcorn ect. Pricey and usually not that good. Just being honest.

Proud Buckaroo

Noted. Thanks.. I'll smuggle some snacks in. Most of the time I don't get anything anyways. Just a drink or something.

DeeGee

Proud Buckaroo

Now go give some crazies their meds. lol.

DeeGee

Proud Buckaroo

I'll be home in 3 hours. Taking a nap.. Then back up at 9am to get ready to head out. zzzzzz..

DeeGee

I'll probably take a nap sometime after 8am. My mind is set on my work schedule so I'm up at nights.

WPWells

What Smackover fans are coming to this?

hoghelmet14

Do I need to wear my ref shirt or will everyone be on their best behavior?

DeeGee

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 12, 2014, 11:17:50 am

Hahaha!
Too funny!

Hootie

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 12, 2014, 11:17:50 am

Do it anyway... Blow your whistle and rush the field... DO IT  :D

WPWells

I can give pointers on how to properly rush the field!

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 12, 2014, 11:28:23 am
I can give pointers on how to break a leg  properly rushing the field!

FIFY.  Lol

WildcatGrandpa13

If ECS wasn't playing Parkview tonight I would be at this little meet and greet. I hate that I can't be there. I would love to meet all of y'all.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas