• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A State Championship Meet and Greet

Started by WPWells, December 06, 2014, 04:01:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 13, 2014, 08:00:38 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 13, 2014, 01:56:42 am
We're rolling through Paris right now. I'm looking at Twitter right now and seeing ignorant comments about how much people hate Charleston and how they wish we would lose. They obviously weren't at the game tonight because neither team deserved to lose this one

I am not saying your lying.... but I don't know anyone in Paris that was for Smackover....well I know one...LOL but she was not at the game..... most of us anyways were supporting our conference.....

Here is my rule on hating Charleston.... and I told Coach K this when he got some stuff from us earlier this year...... WE CAN BE FRIENDS 51 WEEKS A YEAR! LOL

I think the Paris comment was just to show how long they partied in Little Rock after the game, not a shot at Paris hating on the Tigers.

hoghelmet14

I hope your right..... I was at the Chuck v Bearcat game and there was a bad call..... and a Chucky fan yelled that the refs must be from Paris..... LOL

We don't hate anyone.... we just hate Losing to anyone.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 13, 2014, 08:05:04 pm
I hope your right..... I was at the Chuck v Bearcat game and there was a bad call..... and a Chucky fan yelled that the refs must be from Paris..... LOL

Lamar fans say you guys hate them, and the feeling is mutual.

hoghelmet14

Quote from: HF on December 13, 2014, 08:05:43 pm
Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 13, 2014, 08:05:04 pm

Lamar fans say you guys hate them, and the feeling is mutual.

I don't hate Lamar either.... LOL..... but it seems like we get a fan or two in trouble everytime we go there.....

WPWells

I should've specified:

The comments were not made by Paris people. They were made by another town in the 3A-4 as well as a town in the 4A-4. I was just saying that I was in Paris!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas