• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A State Championship Meet and Greet

Started by WPWells, December 06, 2014, 04:01:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BUCK FEVER

Clara Allen

Truly wish I was going to be there tonight!   I'll catch up with y'all at basketball state!

Wolfpack68

Wolfpack68

WPWells

Wolfpack68

WPWells

WPWells

WPWells

Wolfpack68

Wolfpack68

Hootie

I showed up to the east goal post but no one showed 😔

Proud Buckaroo

WPWells

It was awesome to meet all of y'all and put faces with names. Y'all are some awesome folks on both sides

Wolfpack68

It was funny because I was standing right beside you guys and I was posting then I heard somebody say Hi I'm Proud Buckaroo. So I joined in😂

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: Hootie on December 12, 2014, 08:57:30 pm
I showed up to the east goal post but no one showed 😔
lol....i went to the west end zone :P

HorseFeathers

December 13, 2014, 12:04:52 am #116 Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 12:47:06 am by HF
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on December 12, 2014, 12:53:02 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 12, 2014, 11:09:05 am
What Smackover fans are coming to this?

Yours truly.

This guy pulled a no show on us!

Oh yeah, was good to meet 12th Man, Long Fellow, hoghelmet(Complete with pictures of the sweet ride that I think he terrorizes Paris folks in), Gold45(Yes We really are just a bunch of kids on here :D), wolfpack, and Gatecrasher(Think I surprised him by knowing who he was, facebook came in handy for something for once haha).....Anyway it was a great night, great game....I Think I definitely picked the right game to go to this weekend.

-Painted Fan-

Wolfpack68

Quote from: HF on December 13, 2014, 12:04:52 am

Yours truly.

Oh yeah, was good to meet 12th Man, Long Fellow, hoghelmet(Complete with pictures of the sweet ride that I think he terrorizes Paris folks in), Gold45(Yes We really are just a bunch of kids on here :D), RabidWolf, and Gatecrasher(Think I surprised him by knowing who he was, facebook came in handy for something for once haha).....Anyway it was a great night, great game....I Think I definitely picked the right game to go to this weekend.
Wolfpack68 not Rabid Wolf. He's in Dallas😂

Wolfpack68

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on December 13, 2014, 12:05:16 am
Quote from: Wolfpack68 on December 12, 2014, 08:20:05 pm
12th what are you wearing?
Uh...khakis....
And flip flops. I posted that when I cou find anyone but I was right beside you guys😂

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on December 13, 2014, 12:08:08 am

Yours truly.

Oh yeah, was good to meet 12th Man, Long Fellow, hoghelmet(Complete with pictures of the sweet ride that I think he terrorizes Paris folks in), Gold45(Yes We really are just a bunch of kids on here :D), RabidWolf, and Gatecrasher(Think I surprised him by knowing who he was, facebook came in handy for something for once haha).....Anyway it was a great night, great game....I Think I definitely picked the right game to go to this weekend.

I knew you were a Wolf...Just couldn't remember which one !

WPWells

Wolfpack68

Quote from: HF on December 13, 2014, 12:09:24 am
Quote from: Wolfpack68 on December 13, 2014, 12:08:08 am

Yours truly.

I knew you were a Wolf...Just couldn't remember which one !
Understood. Many posters in the Wolfpack.

Wolfpack68

Wolfpack68

Very nice to meet everyone. 12th, Longfellow, Paintedfan, PB, hog helmet. I would like to thank gold45 for showing respect to me and my friend tonight and not rubbing it in my face. Nice to meet you all. Hoping to meet again. Some hopefully very soon in the 2015 season.

WPWells

Maybe the state basketball tournament!

Wolfpack68

Location will be tge deciding factor. Hope it's in Prescott.

WPWells

Anywhere too far and I won't make it. Y'all may have to wait for baseball season for me to make a statewide appearance, unless maybe Charleston boys make the state championship because I'd go to Hot Springs for that

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 13, 2014, 12:47:28 am
Maybe the state basketball tournament!

HF is out on that one...1A or 2A is where I'll be at, depending on Location. Made a trip to Bradley to watch 1A(Knew nobody playing, or even associated with any of the schools, cause I'm that type of fan haha), and will NEVER make a trip like that again unless one of my daughters is playing and makes state or something. Then I'll go to the moon if that's where they are playing..

WPWells

Maybe 1A will be in ICC or something. I have a friend who graduated from ICC and that's just an hour from Fayetteville, so I'd make the trip over there

RabidWolf

This wouldve been fun to be at. I just couldn't come back with Christmas being so close and Prescott not playing. Sounds like the Hogs have a stud coming in. Smack is tough. WPS

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 13, 2014, 12:53:38 am
Maybe 1A will be in ICC or something. I have a friend who graduated from ICC and that's just an hour from Fayetteville, so I'd make the trip over there

Bro....Do you know where ICC is? That's not an hour from Fayetteville lol

Wolfpack68

I just hope its not in NW or NE or North at all. Please just be in like ECS. Somewhere where everyone can make it.

WPWells

According to my maps it is...I put in Izard County Consolidated High School...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 13, 2014, 01:02:19 am
According to my maps it is...I put in Izard County Consolidated High School...

*Scratches Head* That's not right lol....160 Miles in an hour? ICC is between Mountain View and Melbourne on Highway 9, is that what your maps is showing?

WPWells

Hmmmm tried it again and it showed 3 hours and 28 minutes. No idea what went wrong the first time

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 13, 2014, 01:07:54 am
Hmmmm tried it again and it showed 3 hours and 28 minutes. No idea what went wrong the first time

Haha...It's that smart phone technology :D

DeeGee

I kinda forgot about meeting you all. Sorry!
I've already met 12th Man and PB. Great folks!
Had an absolutely amazing night watching 2 very talented teams battle it out. All fans should be proud of these teams. They were some soldiers out there!

gold45

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on December 13, 2014, 12:44:51 am
Very nice to meet everyone. 12th, Longfellow, Paintedfan, PB, hog helmet. I would like to thank gold45 for showing respect to me and my friend tonight and not rubbing it in my face. Nice to meet you all. Hoping to meet again. Some hopefully very soon in the 2015 season.

It was great meeting you!  It was very easy to show respect to you guys because you all deserved it.  Prescott had an excellent team this year! Good luck in the 2015 season!  I'm looking forward to it already.

hoghelmet14

I was disappointed in the meeting..... I was the oldest dude there! LOL
But it was cool to meet all of you folks....
and it was a very good game.

WPWells

Heard you were upset with the fact that Charleston wasn't ahead so you had to walk all the way over to the Smackover side!

gold45

Yours truly.

Oh yeah, was good to meet 12th Man, Long Fellow, hoghelmet(Complete with pictures of the sweet ride that I think he terrorizes Paris folks in), Gold45(Yes We really are just a bunch of kids on here :D), wolfpack, and Gatecrasher(Think I surprised him by knowing who he was, facebook came in handy for something for once haha).....Anyway it was a great night, great game....I Think I definitely picked the right game to go to this weekend.

HF, I still can't get over how WRONG I was with how I had you all pictured in my mind!  I'm just glad 12th man was there when I got over by y'all or I would have just thought no one showed up!  Very nice meeting you all!

hoghelmet14

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 13, 2014, 01:39:01 am
Heard you were upset with the fact that Charleston wasn't ahead so you had to walk all the way over to the Smackover side!

If that was aimed at me..... then heck yes!  I am old.... needed oxygen by the time I got back!

WPWells

hoghelmet14

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 13, 2014, 01:48:19 am
It was! Can't quote on my phone

LOL.... it was fun.... will catch yall later.... I am going to bed.... kinda tired!

WPWells

We're rolling through Paris right now. I'm looking at Twitter right now and seeing ignorant comments about how much people hate Charleston and how they wish we would lose. They obviously weren't at the game tonight because neither team deserved to lose this one

HorseFeathers

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 13, 2014, 01:47:44 am
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 13, 2014, 01:39:01 am

If that was aimed at me..... then heck yes!  I am old.... needed oxygen by the time I got back!
Should have brought that HogHelmet that you had pictures of.

DeeGee

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 13, 2014, 01:56:42 am
We're rolling through Paris right now. I'm looking at Twitter right now and seeing ignorant comments about how much people hate Charleston and how they wish we would lose. They obviously weren't at the game tonight because neither team deserved to lose this one

Wow. People can be ignorant. Anybody who watched that game would have nothing but mad respect for both teams.

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 13, 2014, 05:02:42 pm

Wow. People can be ignorant. Anybody who watched that game would have nothing but mad respect for both teams.
+1   I agree

hoghelmet14

I am not saying your lying.... but I don't know anyone in Paris that was for Smackover....well I know one...LOL but she was not at the game..... most of us anyways were supporting our conference.....

Here is my rule on hating Charleston.... and I told Coach K this when he got some stuff from us earlier this year...... WE CAN BE FRIENDS 51 WEEKS A YEAR! LOL

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas