• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Title Game: Chucks vs. Bucs

Started by Sick Dog, December 05, 2014, 09:28:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 06, 2014, 10:53:18 pm
A LOT of junction city posters are coming Friday to watch their union county brethren play.

So...There will be a lot of ugly purple in the stands? May have to find some black and gold to wear......Was gonna do just black that way if needed I could switch sides at half and still fit in!

Proud Buckaroo

Hey... Did you ever get that buckaroo beanie you asked for? ;)

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 06, 2014, 10:53:18 pm
A LOT of junction city posters are coming Friday to watch their union county brethren play.

"They're all gonna laugh at you"

Sorry that movie quote popped in my head when I read your comment! Lol
Don't take it personal,  just random thought.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 06, 2014, 10:57:40 pm

heck....Smackover is to cheap to make anything lol.

-Painted Fan-

Pretty sure Charleston has seen speed and athleticism before.
The Tigers are 22-4 vs. that "Southern Speed" in the past 15 years.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: HF on December 06, 2014, 10:58:10 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 06, 2014, 10:57:40 pm

heck....Smackover is to cheap to make anything lol.

Besides...you forgot to mention the important part of that was my cost to sit on your side to try to get some luck going in your guys favor :D

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on December 06, 2014, 11:01:06 pm

Numbers don't matter come Friday.

WPWells

Here's to a fun week. Both teams have earned this shot. Everyone knew this was the likely matchup when the brackets came out. Let's hope that both teams play well because this has the potential to be one for the ages

DeeGee

December 06, 2014, 11:35:48 pm #109 Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 11:43:40 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 06, 2014, 11:06:05 pm
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on December 06, 2014, 11:01:06 pm

Numbers don't matter come Friday.

I'm kind of thinking numbers do matter come Friday. Maybe not past numbers, more on the line of how many points your team puts on the scoreboard. I mean if you choose to have no numbers than I'm pretty sure the other team wins. Right?

OK I had to be sarcastic again. PB, you sir are making this way too easy for me today!!! Lol.
Sorry!!!!!

Oh, one more thing, I don't think you get a slap with every post. Simply because the "numbers" say no. You'd have over 2,000 slaps if so. Just felt the need to point that out since we are discussing numbers. :)

Proud Buckaroo

Keys points to both side:

Smackover must take away Charleston's pass and get pressure on Ty. It will be a hearty task. But I think we can do it. Smackover has a very good secondary. Must play man to man coverage. Don't let them beat you on the screen pass.

Charleston must try to take away Smackover's running game. As said about us taking the pass away. That will be a hearty task as well. With Smackover having different sets of backs with different running skills. They'll have to shift a lot on defense. If they can take the run game away. They are going to have to be able to stop our pass attack. Smackover likes to surprise you when you think you have stopped them.

It's going to be a wonderful game and I cannot wait. I feel like my team can pull this off. I do not have a score prediction, because it's a very difficult one. I will say that picking Charleston by 20+ is quite frankly a little silly. I wouldn't stretch it that far..

Go bucks!!!

WPWells

For the most part, the ones picking us by 20+ aren't actually Charleston people (at least from what 12th Man has seen)

Proud Buckaroo

Okay. Not many are picking 20+. But I still think 17 points is a little too much.

WPWells

12th Man said Charleston by 14, but that's including a late touchdown when the defense holds late when Smackover has to go for it on fourth down deep in their own territory and Charleston punches it in immediately after

FootballU01

-Painted Fan-

I'm confused.
We've been hearing for two years how great the World Champion Bucks are, with their spectacular records, unbelievable 40 times, how many Running Backs they have, etc. etc.  but all of a sudden "numbers don't matter"?!
Make up your mind, dude.

DeeGee

So here's the question of day:
Since I want to watch this game and have friends on both sides, where do I sit?
Change sides per quarter, per half, find a neutral spot? This is stressing me just so you all know.
And did you see how many people showed up for the 5A game? I'm pretty sure the news said thousands! It was packed for real though. Can we as 3A supporters out do them??? I think so!

Proud Buckaroo

I said, numbers don't matter come Friday. I guess that went over your head a little. Let me slow it down for you a little....

All. These. Numbers. That. Both. Teams. Have. Spewed. Out. Do. Not. Matter. When. Friday. Night. Game. Time. Gets. Here.

Was that better? Just want to clear that up. It wasn't just towards you. It was in general. Do you comprehend that now?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 06, 2014, 11:57:13 pm
So here's the question of day:
Since I want to watch this game and have friends on both sides, where do I sit?
Change sides per quarter, per half, find a neutral spot? This is stressing me just so you all know.
And did you see how many people showed up for the 5A game? I'm pretty sure the news said thousands! It was packed for real though. Can we as 3A supporters out do them??? I think so!

Read on here that Wynne brought their whole town.

-Painted Fan-

No, I got it.
You don't have to patronize.
I just don't get how it's different if we're talking about your Bucks, but whatever.
Enjoy your junior World Championship. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Proud Buckaroo

::)

No ones talking about junior high anymore. We'll be talking about Senior high 3A championship soon enough, my friend.

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 06, 2014, 11:59:34 pm
I said, numbers don't matter come Friday. I guess that went over your head a little. Let me slow it down for you a little....

All. These. Numbers. That. Both. Teams. Have. Spewed. Out. Do. Not. Matter. When. Friday. Night. Game. Time. Gets. Here.

Was that better? Just want to clear that up. It wasn't just towards you. It was in general. Do you comprehend that now?

I just gave you a perfectly good answer on why numbers do matter. Geez!!! Like 9 comments up ^^^^^

Proud Buckaroo

Dee, we're not talking about scores. Past numbers. So, shush.  8)

adaptedtigerfan

Well kiddos..  Here comes my pick...  The Tigers will be the most physical team that Smackover has seen in the last 2 years...  They will get hit right square in the mouth and will be shocked.   Wait I forgot they played JC.. (&lost) .... Buttt. In this game they will also see something they haven't seen all year. A 21 pt loss if not 28.  The roodogs think they have the key. "Speed" they are in for a shock.    With that said.........

Tigers 38
Roos 14 maybe 17

DeeGee

Ummm no!
I know what you're talking about dummy!
Is that a sexist comment because I'm a girl?
Boy hush! I've probably forgot more about football than you'll ever know young one!

Now that I've got that off my chest.....
I'm need you to mind your manners!
Lmbo!

Proud Buckaroo

And another Charleston poster talking out his butt.

adaptedtigerfan

Proud Buckaroo

And so will you. You think Smackover has won strictly off speed? You are highly mistaken. You think Smackover is scared of being physical? Think again.

Proud Buckaroo

December 07, 2014, 12:24:54 am #128 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 12:26:55 am by Proud Buckaroo
Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 07, 2014, 12:20:46 am
Ummm no!
Boy hush! I've probably forgot more about football than you'll ever know young one!

Lmbo!

You are a girl? I had no idea. Lol.  ;D

I thought you were a woman.  8)

adaptedtigerfan

Throw up the cal preps on me cause I haven't had time to go check it out.  And you are a lot faster at that than I am.

-Painted Fan-

It's useless ATF.
It's like beating your head against a wall. All that accomplishes is a massive headache.
The 2014 Bucks are the greatest thing since the 2003 Junction City Dragons.
Oh wait....that has numbers in it.
Never mind.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 07, 2014, 12:25:48 am
Throw up the cal preps on me cause I haven't had time to go check it out.  And you are a lot faster at that than I am.

Tigers -7 haha...I looked it up earlier today...

WPWells

You do + on the 2A board. Are you saying that Charleston or Smackover is favored by 7?

-Painted Fan-

Hey, that has numbers in it too!
That's not allowed!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 07, 2014, 12:28:42 am
You do + on the 2A board. Are you saying that Charleston or Smackover is favored by 7?

Ballhawk is getting to me haha...

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on December 07, 2014, 12:28:48 am
That's not allowed!

I thought it was a Charleston guy that was in favor of numbers never lie?

Proud Buckaroo

December 07, 2014, 12:31:35 am #135 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 12:38:14 am by Proud Buckaroo
That's not allowed!

Your comprehension level must be worse than a first grader....

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 12:24:54 am
Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 07, 2014, 12:20:46 am
Ummm no!

Lmbo!

You are a girl? I had no idea. Lol.  ;D

I thought you were a woman.  8)

For once you are correct!
That must feel like an achievement! 
Young one is learning! But don't you dare try and figure that with numbers, by all means dont! Not allowed this week!
Unless we are talking the score cause it takes numbers to add up to a win!!!! I'm just saying.......

-Painted Fan-

Your post has a 1 in it.
Numbers don't matter.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on December 07, 2014, 12:36:33 am
Your post has a 1 in it.
Numbers don't matter.

So...If Numbers Don't matter, does that mean PB accidently indirectly predicted a Charleston Shutout victory?

Proud Buckaroo

Your post has a 1 in it.
Numbers don't matter.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HF on December 07, 2014, 12:37:53 am
Your post has a 1 in it.
Numbers don't matter.

So...If Numbers Don't matter, does that mean PB accidently indirectly predicted a Charleston Shutout victory?

HF,

Those fried eggs are getting further away from you. Keep it up and you'll be eating poached eggs.

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 12:38:48 am
Your post has a 1 in it.
Numbers don't matter.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You said 1st grader. 1 is a number.
You can no longer talk about some's comprehensive level. Your card is now pulled!

-Painted Fan-

Ask PB.
No numbers are allowed.
I guess come Friday, Ty Storey will have the letter D on his jersey.

Proud Buckaroo

Dee, you should put your glasses on, and read my post again.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 06, 2014, 11:59:34 pm

PB I believe this is the comment that got you in trouble with the Charleston Folks....

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 07, 2014, 12:31:35 am
That's not allowed!

Your comprehension level must be worse than a first grader....
8)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on December 07, 2014, 12:41:51 am
Ask PB.
No numbers are allowed.
I guess come Friday, Ty Storey will have the letter D on his jersey.

WoW....I'm rolling right now...You are full of these one liners tonight...

Proud Buckaroo

WPWells

Proud Buckaroo

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas