• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games March 28 thru April 3rd

Started by BIG_K, March 24, 2015, 01:46:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BIG_K

;D Time to start some conference Match-Ups  ;D

LowerAR

Your late man!  ??? We started last week. ;D I know, 6A is crazy.  ::) 

BIG_K

:o That is quick, Short non-confeence  :'(

softballfan

Hector beat Dardanelle yesterday 11-3.

LowerAR

Quote from: BIG_K on March 24, 2015, 03:58:38 pm
:o That is quick, Short non-confeence  :'(
You are right about that. :-[ We only got to play 2 games before the start of conference, and I don't know if we will make any up. We are 4 and 1 and 2 and 1 in conference. No tournaments played and the team took off the week of spring break with no practices,  8) but that's cool, I'm not freaking or anything. Any losses will be the fault of the pitchers, I'm sure.  :(       

BIG_K

:o Never is the fielders or batters fault for sure!  :o

LowerAR

Well as you can probably guess, I'm put out with our team. ;D My position is simple; our football team has 4 State Championship titles in 6 years and the two years they lost out in the Semifinals. The week of Thanksgiving they practice just like normal, but for some reason softball needs to take a full week break in the middle of the season. You will not hear a football player or parent complain about those practices, they expect them, but we can't get even 1 practice during spring break. Our baseball team was on the field yesterday and playing this weekend. Commitment and sacrifice are 2 important keys to success that you can't do without.  ???       

XFalkonz

We played a tournament in Fayetteville last weekendand we practice todayand play tomorrow and two on Saturday and practice on Sunday after church

Sir Blue

BIG_K

admorris24

Sheridan is @ Benton today.  Should be a good game with 2 of the better teams in 6A.

SNWA

And Russellville  is at Greenwood today. So top 4 teams in 6A are in action against each other.

500 hitter

SNWA

whitefella1

Is Kendrick pitching for Russellville? Not shocked at Greenwood winning just can't see it being that bad with her in the circle.

SB_Mom

SNWA

She started and GW was hitting her very well 1st two innings. She was removed from the game in the 3rd down 2 to 0. Greenwoods pitcher threw her 2nd no hitter.

LowerAR

Man, those were 2 big games on the same night. I don't think it's real suprising that Benton beat Sheridan since Sheridan is like most other teams in the south and hasn't gotten to play much. Kudos to Benton for spending the money and being a head of most of the rest of us. Like I said, you got to have commitment. Sounds like Greenwood is out early as well. Congratulations to Greenwood and Benton.

chifan

3/31

Greene County Tech     7
Wynne                        3

Greene County Tech     23
Wynne                          2

softballfan

Quote from: whitefella1 on March 31, 2015, 08:01:36 pm
  Is Kendrick pitching for Russellville? Not shocked at Greenwood winning just can't see it being that bad with her in the circle.
She may be hurt. The last few games she has been hit pretty hard.

softballfan

Dardanelle beat Pottsville 4 to 2

BIG_K

SNWA

I believe Kendrick is having some shoulder issues. They iced it right away when she came out. Hope she is fine. Bright future for sure.

1-Adam-12

Atkins beat Booneville 8-2 Tues. Really, we beat ourselves with mistakes.

Have Paris at home today and Heber tourney Sat. We play Jacksonville first.

PantherMom

3/31 - DH @ Searcy

Cabot - 12
Searcy- 1

Cabot - 9
Searcy - 7

1-Adam-12

Booneville beats Paris 8-0.  Looked much sharper today.  Ross pitches a 3-hitter with 10 Ks and goes 4/4 with 4 RBI.

razorhead69

Bentonville beats Springdale 10-3 to remain unbeaten.

chifan

4/2

Greene County Tech   10
Pocahontas                 3

1-Adam-12

It's Booneville vs Clinton in Heber upper division final. Booneville beat Jacksonville and Heber while Clinton knocked off Jonesboro and Riverview.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas