• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

El Dorado Classic

Started by Code3Cat, February 19, 2015, 10:42:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Code3Cat

Camden Fairview
Crossett
Dewitt
Dumas
El Dorado
Hamburg
Hermitage
Junction City
Magnolia
Monticello
Norphlet
Parkers Chapel
Smackover
Warren

LowerAR

Should be a fun week depending on the weather. :)

LowerAR

I know most of these teams pretty well, but I don't remember Dumas ever playing in the Classic. I may just be getting real old and can't remember, but does anybody know anything about them? 

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: LowerAR on February 23, 2015, 07:56:01 am
I know most of these teams pretty well, but I don't remember Dumas ever playing in the Classic. I may just be getting real old and can't remember, but does anybody know anything about them? 

Solid pitching.

Billygoat

Is there a schedule or bracket for this tournament that can be viewed?

LowerAR

I saw the bracket yesterday, but I don't have a copy or I would post it. El Dorado plays Dumas at 4:30 Friday. Hamburg and Monticello drew 1st round byes. I remember a few other things, but not all; sorry.

Billygoat

Eaglemaniac

First round games. I do not have the times

Dewitt Vs Smackover....Dumas Vs El Dorado ...Magnolia Vs Norphlet...Junction City Vs Warren...Parkers Chapel Vs Crossett..Camden Fairview Vs Hermitage. first round

Code3Cat

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on March 04, 2015, 05:46:35 pm

Dewitt Vs Smackover....Dumas Vs El Dorado ...Magnolia Vs Norphlet...Junction City Vs Warren...Parkers Chapel Vs Crossett..Camden Fairview Vs Hermitage. first round

All first round games start at 430 except Dewitt/Smackover and CF/Hermitage and they start at 6

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: Code3Cat on March 04, 2015, 08:11:39 pm

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on March 04, 2015, 05:46:35 pm

All first round games start at 430 except Dewitt/Smackover and CF/Hermitage and they start at 6

Thanks

Eaglemaniac

Has this tournament been cancelled? I'm being told Crossett and El Dorado will be making their that was scheduled today on Saturday at 1pm.

Code3Cat

Tournament cancelled, possibly made up in a couple of weeks

LowerAR

I think they are looking at the week of Spring Break. I know that people like to go on vacations that week, but hopefully it will work out. I was told we might start on Thursday which I personally would like. We are in the Drew Melton in Benton on the 13th and 14th so the next available weekend would be that week. We are supposed to make up the game with Crossett on Sat. I hope I see ya'll at the ball park.       

LowerAR

I was told that we will try to make up the Classic on the 20th and 21st. Not sure how that will work but I'm not in charge. ;D I haven't heard the particulars or who will play or if everyone is on board so if it don't happen don't shoot the messenger.  ;) Our coach likes to harp on communication, but it's not widely used here.

LowerAR

From what I have heard the Classic will be played this weekend.  There are 5 teams right now and hoping to have a couple more. Will be played on Sat. 3/21 unless there is a need to play on Fri. 3/20. Parkers Chapel, Hermitage, Crossett, Monticello and El Dorado are the teams right now.   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas