• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC Proud!

Started by Mr316, February 25, 2018, 04:24:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr316

All the talk out there is about Earl, Clarendon, and Marked Tree to win state and that's the way it has historically went. This year there is a team coming out of the south that is a solid bid for state. There are no Dolittle's or coaches that have won a state championship on this team. Only a group of boys that love the game and a first year head coach that has figured out their strengths and utilized that knowledge to make a winning team. What a great run through regional they have had and we are anticipating a very exciting state tournament!!

Dogg

Why shouldn't there be talk about Earle, MT and Clarendon?

Mr316

Never said it shouldn't....they have earned their place as well. Simply showing support for PC.

eldofan

February 25, 2018, 05:03:51 pm #3 Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 05:06:54 pm by eldofan
I give Pc credit bc  I didn't think we could beat Bearden 3 Times . We looked better doing it this time than we did 8 days ago .  I'm ready for Thurs. I hope the refs do a better job this game . Dawson and Josh got a lot of ticky fouls .

Ctucker

I think it will be most competitive State since 2015! Nobody really had a chance to beat Earle last year but they are atleast human this year! I think whoever has best night wins all 12 teams are capable no real weak teams and no dominate team!

Ctucker

Don't get me wrong Earle is still team to beat though!

Mr316

Dawson, Josh, and Isaiah all got very ticky calls all night but what makes this team so strong is if you take one of them out of their game someone else steps up and covers. Last night Nate handled the roll

Mr316

Does anyone know if the games will be aired on the radio...if so what channel?

PapaHog

Your big guy had some awful calls go against him. Calls were bad both ways.

Mr316

No doubt...a couple of the refs were off on their calls last night. Both sides struggled due to calls

MomaLion

Quote from: Mr316 on February 25, 2018, 04:24:26 pm
All the talk out there is about Earl, Clarendon, and Marked Tree to win state and that's the way it has historically went. This year there is a team coming out of the south that is a solid bid for state. There are no Dolittle's or coaches that have won a state championship on this team. Only a group of boys that love the game and a first year head coach that has figured out their strengths and utilized that knowledge to make a winning team. What a great run through regional they have had and we are anticipating a very exciting state tournament!!
I tend to agree with you...there are several teams that can win this year depending on the brackets and who is hot at any given moment.

Rida4Life

Trojans survived that first one.  They had some rough moments in the England game but stared adversity in the eye and found a way.  This bunch has had to scratch and claw all year for respect... don't expect them to stop now.
Earle might very well win Saturday, but they will have to earn every second of it.

Dogg

Quote from: Rida4Life on March 02, 2018, 09:26:02 am
Trojans survived that first one.  They had some rough moments in the England game but stared adversity in the eye and found a way.  This bunch has had to scratch and claw all year for respect... don't expect them to stop now.
Earle might very well win Saturday, but they will have to earn every second of it.
we earn everything we get!! 9X we have earned it!
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

NEark tigers

That dog will hunt..... tomorrow afternoon...

Mr316

No fear from here...hope we have a safe and exciting game!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas