• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Annoying Interference during Clinton vs. Lonoke 11/5/10

Started by betnar93, November 06, 2010, 05:01:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddies5404

Quote from: lucious_leopord01 on November 10, 2010, 01:30:08 pm
Quote from: pantherfight on November 10, 2010, 12:53:09 pm
Sounds like you do like to complain. You know that was several days ago, almost a week. You need to get over it. There was nothing wrong with Heber people being there because both teams are 2-4A. You know if Clinton would respect us a little bit more than we would do the same. All of us need to be thinking about playoffs. We will be cheering all 2-4A on. I am sure no kids from Clinton has ever ever done anything like this. WELCOME TO FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!
I AGREE!!!! ...and uh excuse but betnar... im almost 45 years old. i prolly wasnt raising heck... jus like the other kids werent.. maybe yall should have worried about yalls 'OWNGAME" when you played us... and hellooo everyone has enemies...and everyone gripes.. so oh well. no one was taunting.. they were just cheering for lonoke... prolly not a big problem. its a free country we can be wherever we want at any given time of the day. sooooo who cares.

Why are  you going to argue with a high school kid? This topic is ridiculous!When you say that Clinton does not respect Heber that is absurd. Get over it. We are rival schools in the same conference. This kind of stuff is going to happen. Understand that not all Clinton fans agree with what is being said on here. Any way, good luck to all the 2-4A! Let's go 4-0 this Friday

Saint Fan1952

No dog in this fight just saw it and read the thread.  This isn't anything new, has been happening since the first time games were played on Thursday.  You also see it at the state championship game when fans of a team playing before or after your game come in and try to disrupt things, not sure what the reasoning is for them.

GimmeABreak!

The MOST annoying interference is that this thread is still alive!

mr.b@sc

at  star city's first game this season against  lonoke  played at uapb dollarway's players showed up in there jersey's and taunted the sc players on there way to the locker room at halftime..when they got to star city last thursday they payed for it and recieved a shutout 36 to 0..be careful sometimes taunting will come back and bite you in the @**

betnar93

Listen old-timer, your boys over in Heber are gonna lose!!  There gonna get outrun by some real speed.

hogfan7725

lucious_leopord01

im really not 45 i lied. but thats hilarious.. and yeah the most annoying thing is that this is still going.. there are "real" threads that you can post on besides this one talking about the playoff game... it makes no sense to comment on this one... and everyone said we were gonna lose to some "real speed" in harding... and clinton.. and stuggart? did we? nope. and im sure theyre fast.. theyre the number 5 team in the state... ? obviously theyre good? or just got lucky like clinton... and they may be faster than us... but that doesnt mean our defense cant stop them..

The Train

Quote from: Lmlpanther on November 06, 2010, 01:34:26 pm
Quote from: GimmeABreak! on November 06, 2010, 01:08:36 pm
As far as their being any problems with heber fans/players at the game, I didnt see or notice anything.  So Im pretty sure that it couldnt have been anything worth getting stirred up over.   Im sure that heber was pulling for Lonoke, that is pretty understandable.  Why they sat on Clintons side, I have no idea.    LML, someone from Heber telling anyone to look up the meaning of humbleness, is about the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard!   
Clinton vs Heber, has and always will be a great rivalry!   Personally, i love it!
Now its time to pull for OUR conference, lets go 2-4A!  Show em what we are made of!
Yea you're probably right that was maybe a little silly, its just that I'm new to this board and I've seen an awful lot of jawing from Clinton folks about our players, coaches and fans. I'm sure we probably do the same I just haven't seen that much yet. Personally for me though its not tolerated out of either one of my boys. You wouldn't believe what they tell menthe Clinton kids say on the field, both on the varsity level and in pee-wee

Acting like Heber is as innocent as you let is a waste of muscle strength and breath.  Acting like Clinton is innocent is the same way.  I am not talking about the one situation either.  Arrogance runs in the blood of Heber springs.  Every time I have played against Heber, in anything, there has been bad blood and hostile words/actions.  But, to talk about the Clinton Peewee actions is ridiculous.  I coached 4th grade Peewee football this year for Clinton, and I was embarassed for the Heber coaches bc of how they were, and had to restrain myself from punching a few of them in the mouth.  A dew of the players resembled their coaching as well.  The thing about a rivalry is that there will always be bad sportsmanship, but train your kids to be savage when they get older; not in Peewee.  Clinton let there gaurd down with the distraction of Senior night this year, and let it get the best of them.  But, I promise you, if the Heber kids did show up and act the way they have been rumored to act, I assure you, if there would have been Clinton fans around them, and it wouldn't have continued long.  I am very proud of our boys, their season, and will back them to the end, and will take the word of a Clinton kid to truth before I would ever trust a Heber Springs Pu...Panther.  Go 'Jackets!!  Good luck.  Ya'll have a lot of support

phdefense

The Train is right he doesn't mess around he bowed up on my wife in 2008 it was a very impressive display.

The Train

Quote from: phdefense on November 12, 2010, 07:22:33 pm
The Train is right he doesn't mess around he bowed up on my wife in 2008 it was a very impressive display.

When I bowed up, apparently she thought it was very impressive as well. And thats why she has called me every weekend since for a reunion. 

phdefense

Quote from: The Train on November 12, 2010, 07:29:55 pm

When I bowed up, apparently she thought it was very impressive as well. And thats why she has called me every weekend since for a reunion.
I do not blame you for living in a fantasy world. This one isn't working out for you to well. If memory serves she didn't get off "your field" but you did. ;)

The Train

Quote from: phdefense on November 12, 2010, 07:57:49 pm
Quote from: The Train on November 12, 2010, 07:29:55 pm

I do not blame you for living in a fantasy world. This one isn't working out for you to well. If memory serves she didn't get off "your field" but you did. ;)

Are you actually being serious about me bowing up to your wife?  I was thinking you were joking around, but if you're being serious, I believe you have me confused with someone else.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas