• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC 55 Bearden 45

Started by eldofan, January 08, 2019, 10:33:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eldofan

January 08, 2019, 10:33:05 pm Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 10:36:16 pm by eldofan
Bearden"s coach is a hot head . Got into it with Pc fans at end of game. Jacobs had to come settle him down .

old.dole

Was their tonight not entirely accurate. Both sides did wrong. I know both coaches personally and they are both people of class that are trying to do things the right way. Very hard fought and heated game. Can't wait to see the next time they play. Score was 57-50

MomaLion

Was this the same coach that had a major blowup and was thrown out at state a couple years ago in Quitman?

eldofan

Quote from: old.dole on January 09, 2019, 12:14:05 am
Was their tonight not entirely accurate. Both sides did wrong. I know both coaches personally and they are both people of class that are trying to do things the right way. Very hard fought and heated game. Can't wait to see the next time they play. Score was 57-50
I missed the score by a few points . I was there also . The problem with Bearden's coach was he wouldn't let it go . And at the end he was yelling in the crowd and arguing with Pc fans . I'm not saying he didn't have a right . As a coach you cant let that happen . Arguing with referees and fans are totally different . Jacobs did come over finally and it ended

MomaLion

I just remember that he made a serious production out of leaving lol.  Entertaining for me but not a good example for the kids.

sickwillie

Quote from: old.dole on January 09, 2019, 12:14:05 am

You know one of them coaches REAL good!!!!!

old.dole

Know them both REAL good! Went to high school with them

sickwillie

Quote from: old.dole on January 09, 2019, 09:06:09 am
Know them both REAL good! Went to high school with them

Technically, you only went to high school with ONE of them.

birddawg1986

Quote from: i40traveler on January 09, 2019, 09:20:16 am
That Bearden coach is a real hot head.  After he got ejected at Quitman that time he wen outside and kicked a puppy dog like a football.
He still has nightmares about them last 2 beat downs Marked Tree gave him in the 2017 & 2018 state tournaments. 😂Makes you wonder about the Bearden administration not taking action against him. No matter how good you are, you can always be replaced !!Ask former Earle coach Billy Murray 5-6 state titles 3 peat

old.dole

Sick you have me mistaken.

bearbacker52

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 09, 2019, 10:05:14 am
He still has nightmares about them last 2 beat downs Marked Tree gave him in the 2017 & 2018 state tournaments. 😂Makes you wonder about the Bearden administration not taking action against him. No matter how good you are, you can always be replaced !!Ask former Earle coach Billy Murray 5-6 state titles 3 peat
And you can be replaced burger flippers are replaced everday or booger pickers in your case its both at same time.

bearbacker52

January 09, 2019, 02:01:44 pm #11 Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 02:33:19 pm by bearbacker52
After further investigation by the timekeep, it was determined that a fan of p c, made an obscene remark at bearden coach,..coach said please get out of my way, at ehich time her son, whom did not approve of said coaches request to his mom. It was determined that this son was skinny, by his mom not allowing to breast feed him, told him she only wanted to be his friend, while he was infant.

Yogi bear

Bears starting to play some decent ball. Gonna be interesting the last few weeks. By the way leave our coach alone. Anyone who knows anything about basketball would not have taken the officiating in the second half of the marked tree game in quitman very well. My old coach Gathen probably would hAve been ejected too.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Yogi bear on January 19, 2019, 06:50:34 pm
Bears starting to play some decent ball. Gonna be interesting the last few weeks. By the way leave our coach alone. Anyone who knows anything about basketball would not have taken the officiating in the second half of the marked tree game in quitman very well. My old coach Gathen probably would hAve been ejected too.
papa bear could crush a ref like an empty coors can

Yogi bear

No doubt about that. I have seen him get techs for bad calls from the refs. If I remember correctly he may have gotten two in a game before also. One thing about it the players on our team would respond and play real hard. You don't want to see PAPA BEAR MAD

Bearden_Bear72

Know both of the coaches well and both are usually calm minded.  Bearden coach does seem to have a harder time keeping his cool when something does not go his way.

Jesus Saves

I heard the Bearden coach could still dunk....... Reckon there's any truth to that?

old.dole

I think you have to be able to in the first place before you can use the word still

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: Jesus Saves on February 05, 2019, 01:11:14 pm
I heard the Bearden coach could still dunk....... Reckon there's any truth to that?

Only when he is by himself haha

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas