• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman @ Earle

Started by NWA Hawg, November 24, 2017, 09:39:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NWA Hawg

bigbrew25

The game speed is going to be fast!

couch-coach06

Well i think the two best players in 2a football will be on display so that's one cool thing!

Champ74

Quote from: bigbrew25 on November 24, 2017, 09:42:17 pm
The game speed is going to be fast!

Seems heavy on the Misdirection and big on the Option... QB got some wheels also... Bulldogs should be ready...

nightowl

This is Earle year as long as the Sr leader on the team wants it.

Earle Bulldog are # 1

hornets23byers

I think it's gonna come down to who has best defense . Foreman has depth and more team speed than the hornets had . So I'm going with foreman by 10  . Batey will roll. I don't think Earle has faced speed like this . Unless I'm wrong but I don't think I am .

Dogg

And Foreman has not faced a team with the speed Earle has either. You must have forgot the 2017 State 4x100 meter relay team is from Earle. Speed on Speed. But speed can't block, tackle, catch or throw.  It all comes down to execution. As for as depth Earle on plays 4 both ways but that will change this Friday. Everyone will get a chance to see Bohannon could be the no. 1 olb recruit in the nation.

hornets23byers

Doubtful this is Arkansas football will not be best qb or olb in nation maybe Arkansas but not nation. Y'all need to come to realization up there at some point ..

HorseFeathers

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 25, 2017, 09:35:58 am
Doubtful this is Arkansas football will not be best qb or olb in nation maybe Arkansas but not nation. Y'all need to come to realization up there at some point ..

Arkansas 2A>Texas 6A

Dogg

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 25, 2017, 09:35:58 am
I realize one thing for sure. You're at the house and we are still playing. You would pick against Earle if we were playing Parkin Friday and you knew they didn't have a team

jsw6f0

Do you think Gus will be at the game? Has the Hogs looked at the Heisman runner up yet?

Champ74

Quote from: jsw6f0 on November 25, 2017, 09:53:00 am
Do you think Gus will be at the game? Has the Hogs looked at the Heisman runner up yet?

Gus was the first SEC coach to take a look at Bohanon back when he was in the 9th grade without even mentioning that fake award.

who-knew

I'll take Foreman in this one, much more disciplined and fundamentally sound than Earle.

The Beast Of 08

I'm taking arguably the best QB in the state over Foreman
42-35 Bulldogs move on to meet CHG in the championship game. Don't @ me

seeya

Quote from: who-knew on November 25, 2017, 10:15:29 am
I'll take Foreman in this one, much more disciplined and fundamentally sound than Earle.
I sure woudnt bet against Foreman,  not after seeing them last night.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Champ74 on November 25, 2017, 09:56:29 am
Gus was the first SEC coach to take a look at Bohanon back when he was in the 9th grade without even mentioning that fake award.

Look guys, ole Pitbull made him a new account. I knew lawyers were cheaters. Get banned from somewhere and make up a new identity to get back. You should change your posting style Pit.

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 25, 2017, 10:29:45 am
Look guys, ole Pitbull made him a new account. I knew lawyers were cheaters. Get banned from somewhere and make up a new identity to get back. You should change your posting style Pit.
He didn't make it Pick. I did

Dogg

Quote from: who-knew on November 25, 2017, 10:15:29 am
Every team we've faced is much more disciplined and fundamentally sound, better coaches, better band and bring more fans.  So what else is new

Dogg

November 25, 2017, 11:15:17 am #18 Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 11:27:04 am by Dogg
Quote from: jsw6f0 on November 25, 2017, 09:53:00 am
[/quote
Are they looking at the Heisman winner?

hornets23byers

honestly I seen a better qb at ark Arkadelphia last night which is still a 10 grader . Everyone has their opinions look at Ricky towns everyone was hyped on him . What happen  exactly everyone has opinion I just think he's a great athlete . And no doubt Earle has a team they are still in it it's obvious . It don't take a rocket scientist to know that . You just sound dumb posting what you do it's repetitive . Like I said foreman by 14 now . And beefy is a better coach . No doubt. Bohannon wont have time to scramble around like he does every game . You will see . Foreman is too athletically sound and make great halftime adjustments . If they are still in game at halftime they will win. Another thing the only advantage you have is aging at home with your 28 fans 5 dogs sorry a?? Convenience store and your one parking lot dope smoker. Lol book it foreman by 14 I don't care if college game day is there or Gus . 7aa west will be state champion

sevenof400

A reminder to all:  it's about the game, not y'all. 

hornets23byers

ForeverBulldog23

Say Whatever You Want To Say About Earle That's Ain't Nothing New 🤷🏽‍♂️‼️ We Had Enough About The Talk Of Earle💯 Round4 Against Forman😤 Let The Best Team Wins👌🏾
#Lets Go Dogs🤐🐶‼️

Champ74

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 25, 2017, 11:56:34 am
honestly I seen a better qb at ark Arkadelphia last night which is still a 10 grader . Everyone has their opinions look at Ricky towns everyone was hyped on him . What happen  exactly everyone has opinion I just think he's a great athlete . And no doubt Earle has a team they are still in it it's obvious . It don't take a rocket scientist to know that . You just sound dumb posting what you do it's repetitive . Like I said foreman by 14 now . And beefy is a better coach . No doubt. Bohannon wont have time to scramble around like he does every game . You will see . Foreman is too athletically sound and make great halftime adjustments . If they are still in game at halftime they will win. Another thing the only advantage you have is aging at home with your 28 fans 5 dogs sorry a?? Convenience store and your one parking lot dope smoker. Lol book it foreman by 14 I don't care if college game day is there or Gus . 7aa west will be state champion

The irrelevant poster.

Bearden_Bear72

The smarter team wins in this one.  Both teams play on speed and I don't know how big Earle is but foreman has some decent sized boys.  Close game, but I think Foreman keeps rolling on this hot streak and gets to War Memorial

NEark tigers

This thread is for people whose teams are actually STILL in the 2017 Playoffs......just sayin...

hornet23byers, GET A CLUE AND A LIFE!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 25, 2017, 02:57:53 pm
This thread is for people whose teams are actually STILL in the 2017 Playoffs......just sayin...

hornet23byers, GET A CLUE AND A LIFE!!!

That's the problem with some of you posters, it's a PUBLIC forum, therefore ANYONE can voice their OPINIONS. If you want to discuss things in private, you can text each other or deal with other people's opinions. Just because someone says something different than you, doesn't mean someone is wrong all the time.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Champ74

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 25, 2017, 03:12:13 pm
That's the problem with some of you posters, it's a PUBLIC forum, therefore ANYONE can voice their OPINIONS. If you want to discuss things in private, you can text each other or deal with other people's opinions. Just because someone says something different than you, doesn't mean someone is wrong all the time.

Apparently Pit Bull wasn't given his rights to this "That's the problem with some of you posters, it's a PUBLIC forum, therefore ANYONE can voice their OPINIONS." That's why you probably had him sentenced to life in Pit Bull Prison... Now you're out here accusing everyone else that says anything about fake 43 Sports of being the reincarnated Pit Bull! SMH Pick, you're paranoid and you may want to consider Fearlessfriday Retirement because you're showing early signs of dementia, I'm not a lawyer, I work for AHD...

hornets23byers

Thanks pick every one is entitled to opinion . I gave earle benefit of doubt having the best qb in nation and olb . I was saying foreman by  21 . Mineral I did think had a chance because I was a home but foreman is a whole different animal . But I could be Wrong but that ain't gonna make me go away u less you start charging for this site. lol until then I will post when I want and when I want .

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 25, 2017, 03:58:23 pm #30 Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 04:03:37 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Champ74 on November 25, 2017, 03:51:06 pm
Apparently Pit Bull wasn't given his rights to this "That's the problem with some of you posters, it's a PUBLIC forum, therefore ANYONE can voice their OPINIONS." That's why you probably had him sentenced to life in Pit Bull Prison... Now you're out here accusing everyone else that says anything about fake 43 Sports of being the reincarnated Pit Bull! SMH Pick, you're paranoid and you may want to consider Fearlessfriday Retirement because you're showing early signs of dementia, I'm not a lawyer, I work for AHD...

Typical lawyer, can not be honest about anything. I didn't have you sentenced to anything. People who think they have power, but really don't, like you, don't bother me at in the least.

AHD? Does that stand for "A HEAD RICHARD?"

Oh, and there is a difference between an opinion and a personal verbal attack on someone. If 42 sports an the 2A Heisman were so irrelevant and fake, WHY ARE YOU SO BUT HURT ABOUT Bohannon not winning it? For a lawyer you really suck at arugments and presenting a case. You must be one of them public defenders whose client's all wind up taking plea bargains and doing time.

Champ74

Arkansas Highway Department and the only power that I have is the horsepower in that dump truck I drive every day. Paranoid dude.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Champ74 on November 25, 2017, 04:04:36 pm
Arkansas Highway Department and the only power that I have is the horsepower in that dump truck I drive every day. Paranoid dude.

Is that not called A.H.T.D.?  Come on dude, every one knows it's you, at least learn what They call your fake job.

couch-coach06

Boy what a great thread about foreman and Earle  ::)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 25, 2017, 04:14:47 pm
Boy what a great thread about foreman and Earle  ::)

Ok, ok, back on topic.

This game  could be very interesting. Most definitely will be worth the price of admission just to see if Bohannon can keep his team focused on the big picture. If they can get to the title game in football, they could do something rare in 2A sports, win titles in basketball and football in the same calendar year and possibly win both in one school year as their basketball team has plenty of pieces to repeat.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Serious question to the Earle faithful, is Bohannon set to graduate at semester? I thought I had read that somewhere.

Mr. Trill

Hornet back at it again? Oh my goodness, i wish he could be banned from hitting any button that has the word "Earle" in it.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 25, 2017, 04:29:25 pm
Hornet back at it again? Oh my goodness, i wish he could be banned from hitting any button that has the word "Earle" in it.

Like fEARLEssfriday?

bearbacker52

well i will pull for foreman, it is a lot cleaner than earle who looks like an above ground  landfill.

Champ74

I'm not hurt just calling it like it is on that country 43 Sports. Personally I just think 43 Sports and the 2A Heisman is fake because Bohanon is being considered for awards from far more credible source that actually have a organized process and a real Sports Banquet with major sponsors. I haven't made any personal attacks on anyone but I do see now why this site is going down the toilet, see more people need to read history and understand how great things fall into turmoil, confusion and eventually it's demise. You accuse me of "Power Tripping" when that's exactly what guys like you do on here all the time. Fearlessfriday Elite is some coup d'état crap to take away the freedoms of average poster and suppress freedom of thought and post and you are apart of this Pick, Fearlessfriday Oppression, because you're the one but hurt when anyone speaks the truth about 43 Sports, they've screwed up the Fake 2A Heisman 2 Years in a row, everyone has witnessed this, not just Pit Bull, everyone. So it proves how delusional you are Pick because you think the everyone that disagrees with 43 Sports is Pit Bull. But this is why I "Champ74" can only address them as 43 Sports because they could never live up to the great individual that wore the number 42 (Jackie Robinson) and broke all the racial barriers in professional sports with the methodology and way that they have determined that fake award! Now I'm done with this because I know the coup d'état Fearlessfriday Elite of free thought and post are probably going to place me right next to Pit but in Champ Prison for this...

who-knew

Quote from: Dogg on November 25, 2017, 11:04:20 am
Every team we've faced is much more disciplined and fundamentally sound, better coaches, better band and bring more fans.  So what else is new
No one said it was anything new, just stating my opinion, For better terms Earle gets up set Friday night by Foreman.

HorseFeathers

For the record the FF elite thing is like being a HOF poster...

And I agree on the "43 sports" Heisman.... Felt rigged, excuse I got was well everyone knows who bohannon is.... Well 90% of people who follow football at the lower levels know the mount Ida boys too...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 25, 2017, 04:48:01 pm
For the record the FF elite thing is like being a HOF poster...

And I agree on the "43 sports" Heisman.... Felt rigged, excuse I got was well everyone knows who bohannon is.... Well 90% of people who follow football at the lower levels know the mount Ida boys too...

I thought the ELITE status was for those of us who can talk major 💩💩💩💩 and not get banned.

Just kidding.

couch-coach06

Although I appreciate what 42 sports does for our teams mms ... I too think they have missed the Heisman deal 2 Years in a row ..  not too take anything away from the winners both good high school players but not even remotely close too the freaks that are Thomas , bohannon , batey , berry etc ....

whoknows

These Earle posters crack me up...

hornets23byers

hornets23byers

I am elite because I keep the forums on fire . Sorry .

Champ74

This should be a great game, both teams have only dropped 1 game, speed speed speed. Let's Go Bulldogs...

Dogg

Doggs  will be ready roll. Qb from Forman is an heckuva football player. Should be a great ball game.

BlueNGold52

Foreman by 14! For no other reason than I gotta support the 2a-7. Foreman has very solid line play on both sides of the ball. Batey vs. Bohannon should be a great game for sure!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas