• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alma Airedale/Airedalette Basketball 2017-2018

Started by AT, October 21, 2017, 04:06:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

Alma Airedalettes fall to Russellville 46-54 tonight. Boys up next.

Go Postal

Trackster, is there any reason that one of the 3 cameras that Alma media uses can't look at the scoreboard every once and a while?  They do a great job but some of us would like to know what the score is also.

AT

Quote from: Go Postal on January 30, 2018, 07:34:48 pm
Trackster, is there any reason that one of the 3 cameras that Alma media uses can't look at the scoreboard every once and a while?  They do a great job but some of us would like to know what the score is also.

I've always thought the same and I think they've been told this. Not sure why, honestly, GP.

Go Postal

I ask them on the live chat if they could show the score.  I don't know if that will help.  Watching this game on cell.  GOBS on 55 inch TV.

AT

Alma boys winning 22-18 at half over Russellville.

AT

Alma boys win 56-51 for another conference win!

AT

6A/5A-1 Boys
Harrison (7-0) - 63 TB Points
Greenwood (6-2) - 51 TB Points
Alma (6-2) - 50 TB Points
Siloam Springs (4-4) - 26 TB Points
Russellville (2-5) - 12 TB Points
Clarksville (1-6) - 5 TB Points
Farmington (0-7) - 0 TB Points

6A
Greenwood (2-0) - 14 TB Points
Siloam Springs (1-1) - 5 TB Points
Russellville (0-2) - 0 TB Points

5A
Harrison (3-0) - 23 TB Points
Alma (2-1) - 20 TB Points
Clarksville (1-2) - 5 TB Points
Farmington (0-3) - 0 TB Points

Go Postal

AT

Alma's games against Siloam have been postponed until tomorrow because of the inclement weather expected to enter North Arkansas.

AT

Alma splits with Siloam tonight on Siloam's home court.

Alma's girls had a sizable lead at half before SS came storming back to win.

SS had a 8 point lead in the boys' game, before Alma had a very strong 2nd half to win by double digits.

AT

A little late on this, but what a great night for the Airedales and Airedalettes this past Friday! The boys set up the showdown for the West (West) 1 seed while the girls get a big time win that could maybe improve seeding and give some momentum into these last two games. Big upset for the girls, they needed two contested threes in the last few minutes and some good defense to pull it out.

AT

6A/5A-1 Boys
Harrison (10-0) - 85 TB
Alma (8-2) - 70 TB
Greenwood (7-3) - 61 TB
Siloam Springs (4-7) - 26 TB
Russellville (3-7) - 22 TB
Clarksville (3-8) - 16 TB
Farmington (1-9) - 0 TB

6A Boys
Greenwood (2-0) - 14 TB
Russellville (1-2) - 10 TB
Siloam Springs (1-2) - 5 TB

5A Boys
Harrison (4-0) - 33 TB
Alma (3-1) - 30 TB
Farmington (1-4) - 10 TB
Clarksville (1-4) - 5 TB

AT

6A/5A-1 Girls
Greenwood (8-2) - 74 TB
Russellville (8-2) - 45 TB
Farmington (7-3) - 61 TB
Siloam Springs (4-7) - 26 TB
Clarksville (4-7) - 23 TB
Harrison (3-7) - 13 TB
Alma (2-8) - 12 TB

6A Girls
Russellville (3-0) - 21 TB
Greenwood (1-1) - 10 TB
Siloam Springs (0-3) - 10 TB

5A Girls
Farmington (4-1) - 31 TB
Alma (2-2) - 12 TB
Harrison (2-2) - 12 TB
Clarksville (1-4) - 10 TB

AT

The big one for the boys is tonight.

Not a small one for the girls either. Alma's girls could grab a 2 seed from the West with a win.

AT

Alma loses two tough ones last night at Harrison. Senior night against Clarksville this Friday.

AT

Alma teams wrap up the regular season against Clarksville with a split. The boys win big while the girls lose. The boys will play Maumelle in the district tournament while the girls will play Vilonia.

AT

Alma's results from the first round of district were a mixed bag. The girls lost to Vilonia and ended their season. Not losing too much at all in terms of number of players and gain another solid 9th grade class. Perhaps we'll see a jump next season.

The boys won over Maumelle. They were a 2 seed while Maumelle was a 3 seed, but I think if you had polled FF before the game, Maumelle would have been favored so I was happy to see us win and punch a ticket to state after a year off from it last year for the first time in awhile.

The boys will now play Morrilton Thursday in the semi-finals of district.

AT

Alma boys beat Morrilton last night in a big game and have a shot at the district title with a third crack at Harrison.

Alma will be the 1 or 2 seed at state depending on the outcome of the district title.

South 45

Quote from: Almatrackster on February 23, 2018, 10:20:43 am
Alma boys beat Morrilton last night in a big game and have a shot at the district title with a third crack at Harrison.

Alma will be the 1 or 2 seed at state depending on the outcome of the district title.
Hate I missed this game...Did not even get to listen to it (work engagement). From what I've been told it was a sure enough ball game...

AT

Alma did lose the district championship against Harrison. Will play Watson Chapel at state.

AT

Alma ends basketball season with a loss in the first round of the state tournament to Watson Chapel. Great improvement throughout the season. Thanks to the seniors Kade Wood, Christian Stahler, Brayden Johnson, Garrison Jensen. There are others and I don't know all their names, but those are the 4 starters.

Grizzlyfan

What do you know about 2 transfers from Russellville to Alma.  boys basketball for sure.  maybe football as well.

AT

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on July 02, 2018, 01:57:30 pm
What do you know about 2 transfers from Russellville to Alma.  boys basketball for sure.  maybe football as well.

Haven't heard anything, Grizzly. Would be interesting, Alma hasn't been the benefit of transfers since Luke Folkerts in 2005. Interesting.

AT

Quote from: Almatrackster on July 05, 2018, 12:11:38 pm
Haven't heard anything, Grizzly. Would be interesting, Alma hasn't been the benefit of transfers since Luke Folkerts in 2005. Interesting.

Finally heard something about this, only word of mouth, though. Seems that Coach Mann, our girls basketball coach, may have two nephews moving to Alma this year. Don't know anything about their ability level.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Almatrackster on July 05, 2018, 12:11:38 pm

That seemed to work out pretty well for the Airedales.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas