• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Truck/SUV Fever

Started by Kazimierz, June 28, 2012, 09:21:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

RAM trucks are selling cheaper used than I expected.

Lions84

The Wife says you can get a TRUCK when we get my car paid off.

AirWarren

Quote from: Lions84 on September 10, 2014, 11:43:24 am
RAM trucks are selling cheaper used than I expected.

I saw that the other day. With that said, I love mine.

Lions84

Yep my Firestone BIL master mech has nothing but good things to say about RAMS except for the gas mileage and he says that because too many boys lead foot them.

Valleysports

Quote from: Lions84 on October 09, 2014, 10:50:45 am
Yep my Firestone BIL master mech has nothing but good things to say about RAMS except for the gas mileage and he says that because too many boys lead foot them.

I guess I just happen to have friends who bought the only Ram Trucks with problems.  Now these haven't been in the last 5 yrs, they've all gotten rid of em, but I'm talking one coworker declared lemon law.

Lions84

Yep He said at a regional meeting here in TX that 5 of the 20 stores in the region reported assorted issues with Ram trucks the rest did not.  I guess the had some bad batchs get through QC.

AirWarren

Ram trucks and Chrysler in General was a pathetic brand from 2008-2011. My wife lemon lawed a dodge caliber and my 2011 charger was a pos.

My wife has. 2014 jeep and I have 2013 ram. No problems whatsoever. But I dad's 2010 ram was in and out of the shop. Got rid of it. Now had a 2014 big horn.

Lions84

Quote from: AirWarren on October 15, 2014, 02:24:23 pm
Ram trucks and Chrysler in General was a pathetic brand from 2008-2011. My wife lemon lawed a dodge caliber and my 2011 charger was a pos.

My wife has. 2014 jeep and I have 2013 ram. No problems whatsoever. But I dad's 2010 ram was in and out of the shop. Got rid of it. Now had a 2014 big horn.

That what I been hearing down here in TX!

Uncle Ivan

Quite interested in the new Bronco.

AirWarren

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: AirWarren on November 24, 2014, 06:21:44 pm
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 24, 2014, 06:21:05 pm
Quite interested in the new Bronco.

Have not heard this.

Been a hot rumor this year about a new 2015 or 16 Bronco.

HorseFeathers

Uncle Ivan

Yeah, that's it.  Reminds of a H3 or a Land Rover.

The million dollar question is if Ford will actually start full production.

Breitontime

Supposed to be in 16 I believe. Looks like something to compete in the smaller SUV market, like the FJ cruisers and such.

Lions84

I biding my time the car will be paid for in about a year and I will be getting me a nice used Truck.

Lions84

The Bride says once we pay off our current car and the carpet, I can go truck shopping.  Hope to have quad cab Nissan or Yota by the time School starts back in the Fall.

Valleysports

Keep making those payments, to a savings account, and then pay cash for that truck. 

Breitontime

Someone hit my Yoda in the movie theater parking lot Friday night, hard. Over $6K to replace hood, bumper, right quarter.

Cabotfan

Quote from: Breitontime on April 02, 2015, 10:09:35 am
Someone hit my Yoda in the movie theater parking lot Friday night, hard. Over $6K to replace hood, bumper, right quarter.

I'm sure they left their name, #, and insurance info?  8)

Breitontime

cuckoobird

Quote from: Breitontime on April 02, 2015, 10:09:35 am
Look for scratches on ford bumpers and you might find the culprit

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas