• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Henderson State Lettermans Association

Started by newpiratefan, July 14, 2006, 10:41:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

newpiratefan

July 14, 2006, 10:41:53 am Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 10:45:22 am by newpiratefan
I am looking to start a lettermans club for Henderson State.  I feel this would be a good way to establesh a data base with information that would allow people to keep in touch with fellow Reddies, and to plan events to bring us all back together for visits, also I would like this group to assist in fundraising for Hendersons athletics.  Initially my focus will be to contact as many football letterman as possible.  I would like for any letterman to email me their information, i.e., name, address, phone, years lettered, and any information they may have on someone they know that lettered.  I intend to have an email set up under the lettermans club name after we establish one.  So please give me your input on that as well.  Please pass the word on this, I know it will be fun.  My email is lperrin@nucor-yamato.com or perrinlarry@hotmail.com, my phone is 870-776-1627.

thanks

larry perrin, letterman 81,82,83

R. A.™

July 14, 2006, 06:36:22 pm #1 Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 06:45:14 pm by R. A.™
Great idea!  Have you been in contact with the AD or the Alumni Office? I too am an Alum and was on the sidelines as a student . At one time I had a list of lettermen with up to date addresses with our Alumni office from when we started Sporty Day!

IM me if you need more information

newpiratefan

R.A. thanks for the reply, i emailed the AD today and am waiting for his reply.  I talked to Coach Maxfield and he loved the idea.  I know we are not the U of A, but I also know there a a lot of Reddies out there that would get on board.  Spread the word.

Thanks

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas