• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LR Central is Open

Started by Brian G, March 16, 2018, 12:36:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Oliver Fitzpatrick has resigned.

So openings now for football and basketball at LRC.

Michiganhog

Clarence Finley needs to be first choice

Brian G

They need a full upheaval.  They have had so many advantages for years but recently have truly fallen short of average.

4real

Quote from: B.G. on March 16, 2018, 09:40:03 pm
They need a full upheaval.  They have had so many advantages for years but recently have truly fallen short of average.
i would assume you mean all head coaches and assistant coaches in the LRC basketball program, boys and girls...
If so, you are very correct.  Their girls have had the most talented team for a number of years, but can not adjust in games.  Too many mind blowing decisions that kill any advantage they have. Classic case of trying to make AAU ball your system and expecting kids to already know everything

Brian G

I think Poore is trying to remedy that in all the schools and sports in his district.  They might not all need it, but for sure some do need adjustments.

CoachEagleCat

First call should be to Raymond Cooper. 

Michiganhog

And hope he doesn't answer.

Burks

March 24, 2018, 02:34:47 pm #7 Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 02:47:39 pm by Burks
Bring Vic Joyner home. I also wouldn't be surprised if Wes Swift from Jonesboro don't inquire about the job.

ricepig

Quote from: Burks on March 24, 2018, 02:34:47 pm
Bring Vic Joyner home. I also wouldn't be surprised if Wes Swift from Jonesboro don't inquire about the job.

I'd be really surprised if he was interested.

4real

No way Swifty makes a move like that.  The set up and infrastructure, culture, admin support, and all of that which is needed is not present at LRC.
His situation at Boro is much more fitting for success and probably pays better than he'd make at Central.  Gonna be hard for Central to compete with NLR for a long time

NWA Hawg

I don't see why y'all think these high up coaches would be looking at this job. It's not an attractive job at all for an established coach.

CoachEagleCat

Quote from: Burks on March 24, 2018, 02:34:47 pm

If Wes didn't leave for NLR a few years ago when it opened I can't imagine any other job in the state he would leave Jonesboro for. He's built a well oiled machine from the elementary program up to the high school level.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: CoachEagleCat on March 26, 2018, 10:34:32 am
If Wes didn't leave for NLR a few years ago when it opened I can't imagine any other job in the state he would leave Jonesboro for. He's built a well oiled machine from the elementary program up to the high school level.

This. He's got the set up at Jonesboro and a ton of talent to work with. I doubt he'd leave for any job in Arkansas on the high school level.

godeep

w ballers

Redwolves8526

Quote from: fann07 on March 25, 2018, 09:58:51 pm
I don't see why y'all think these high up coaches would be looking at this job. It's not an attractive job at all for an established coach.

Why is that?

RamblinRazorWreck

Just heard who the new Coach will be... wow!  Hot off of 3 consecutive State Championships.

w ballers

Brian G

Brian Ross is a great coach. 

NEABallftw

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas