• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Valley View

Started by Blazer51, July 09, 2016, 01:03:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazer51

This is my first time posting/starting a thread since vv moved up into 5a. From what I've seen this summer valley view looks to improve quite a bit from last year and I believe has a chance at beating a few teams in conference this year and possibly upsetting a team or two. Their defense will be their strength this year. Their line is very big and physical with good linebackers, only weakness I really that may be exploited on defense would probably be man to man in the secondary. Any thoughts?

Grond

Hmmm...... Valley View. Good school with good sports programs. But your football team has left me scratching my head.

Since moving up to 5A, it seems Valley View has been very inconsistent, especially on offense. Trouble with turnovers - stuff that makes coaches get older faster.

Hope you guys can get some reliability out of your QB & WR's.

Blazer51

We lost our head coach the same year that we moved up due to personal matters which was a huge loss for the team! New head coach is a great guy and a great coach he just decided to run a new offense and we have been having to play a lot of young inexperienced players on offense due to injuries so the past few years have been a rough adjustment period but I believe this year valley view can run middle of the conference and next year be one of the top three as long as we stay injury free.

ricepig

2-4 conference wins depending on the FC and Nettleton games.

OB11

Nettleton is my dark horse for the 5A East.  If they can get some of their young talent they had in jr high to move up and play high school they will be pretty good in my opinion.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas