• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy preseason pick for the year

Started by tmycjy, June 30, 2016, 10:24:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

Good evening lady and gentlemen and welcome to the 8 season of tmycjy pick we are going to start off with some thank you

I would like to thank these people

Lanny beavers owner of fearlessfriday
Douglas hazard webmaster, tech  co-administrator
Eddie Goodson site administrator
sardishog site administrator
Salvatore poliandor 3 server administrator, tech co-administrator

With out these people I would not have a place to do this at I thanks them for this page I also want to thank other people

I would like to thank These people
I would to thank all fans who read my post I also would like to thanks all coaches and player who play with out  coach and players I would not have any thing to predict

To start  I went threw the number and this is my preseason pick for the year

5-A East

1 Batesville
2 . Wynne
3. Blytheville
4 nettleton
5 Forrest city
6 valley View
7 Paragould
8 Green County tech

5-A West

1 Alma
2 Morrilton
3 Vilonia
4 Harrison
5 Greenbrier
6 Farmington
7 maumelle
8 Clarksville

5-A South
1 Hope
2 HS Lakeside
3 Watson Chapel
4 Hot Springs
5 DeQueen
6 magnolia
7 Camden Fairview
8 White Hall

5-A Central

1 Pulaski Academy
2 LR Christian
3 LR McClellan
4 Sylvan Hills
5 LR Parkview
6 Beebe
7 LR Mills
8 LR Fair

Here my over poll for Class 5-A

1 PA
2 LR Christian
3 Hope
4 LR McClellan
5 Alma
6 Batesville
7 Morrilton
8 Vilonia
9 HS Lakeside
10 Wynne
11 Blytheville
12 Watson Chapel
13 Hot Springs
14 Nettleton
15 Harrison
16 Sylvan Hills
17 Greenbrier
18 Forrest City
19 DeQueen
20 LR Parkview
21 magnolia
22 Valley View
23 Farmington
24 Beebe
25 Maumelle
26 LR Mills
27 Clarksville
28 Camden Fairview
29 Paragould
30 Green County Tech
31 White Hall
32 LR Fair

So good luck to your. Team hope your team prove me wrong

The Future

That's a great lookin overall ranking there.
Great job on all you do every year. I enjoy reading your predictions and breakdowns. Good luck this season man!

Hoghead2

Hope at #3 ? It looks good on paper. They do have a 3 thousand yard Passer back at Qb. He threw 34 TD'S to a talented crew of receivers who are gone. Nice pick though. Hope at the 8 spot perhaps. Good luck with the season Tmycjy !!!!

PA Dad

Great work.  It's obvious that you spend a lot of time and effort.

I am also surprised that Hope is ranked #3.  I'm also surprised that the East teams are ranked so low.  But you've proved me wrong many times before.

I agree with your conference rankings except I think I'd put Greenbriar at No. 3 in the West and McClellan at No. 2 in the Central.

It will be fun to watch it play out.

Thanks for all the work you put into your picks/rankings every year.  I really enjoy reading them.

tmycjy

Quote from: PA Dad on July 01, 2016, 10:48:44 am
Great work.  It's obvious that you spend a lot of time and effort.

I am also surprised that Hope is ranked #3.  I'm also surprised that the East teams are ranked so low.  But you've proved me wrong many times before.

I agree with your conference rankings except I think I'd put Greenbriar at No. 3 in the West and McClellan at No. 2 in the Central.

It will be fun to watch it play out.

Thanks for all the work you put into your picks/rankings every year.  I really enjoy reading them.

Hey my ranking are done by how well u do in the playoff I had to guest on how the playoff would be set up so it could be wrong I did the playoff by how they finish in coffrent play

WPWells

I think Hope won't be as good for one reason: Agim

Hoghead2

Quote from: Fred Bird on July 01, 2016, 12:33:34 pm
I think Hope won't be as good for one reason: Agim
True, you don't get 6-3 265 pound guys taking kickoffs back for 89 yard TD's , throwing TDs, and running  for TDS while starting at Defensive End.

GuvHog

Quote from: Hoghead2 on July 01, 2016, 01:39:55 pm
True, you don't get 6-3 265 pound guys taking kickoffs back for 89 yard TD's , throwing TDs, and running  for TDS while starting at Defensive End.

Hope has the difficult task of having to play at WC and at Camden Fairview this season and after WC let a win slip away in Hope late in the game last year, I wouldn't be surprised if the Wildcats have that game and the Home game against Lakeside both circled on the calendar.

Rocko1493

I would have Batesvilla higher but good job

The A-Team

Camden Fairview@7th? Magnolia 6th?.....I thought by now Magnolia would start improving. Is this because of a new coach and system at CF or lack of talent?

The_Pioneer

Batesville over Wynne in the East?  Something feels wrong about that coming from a Wynne homer.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: The A-Team on July 02, 2016, 04:15:53 pm
Camden Fairview@7th? Magnolia 6th?.....I thought by now Magnolia would start improving. Is this because of a new coach and system at CF or lack of talent?

Now I will say this. I think Magnolia is going to surprise some people this year. Their sophomore class is pretty salty. However, saying that Camden Fairview is the #28 team in the 5A is ludacris.

GuvHog

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on July 13, 2016, 10:11:18 am
Now I will say this. I think Magnolia is going to surprise some people this year. Their sophomore class is pretty salty. However, saying that Camden Fairview is the #28 team in the 5A is ludacris.

Agreed. I think CF will do better than that. I would be shocked if they lose to Hot Springs and White Hall.

the voice

LRC lost so much, they haven't looked impressive at team camps or 7 on 7, going through the numbers, just curious is it based on last years ? To have hope , LRC, and LRM ahead of Alma ?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas