• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hoghead is back !!!

Started by Hoghead2, June 16, 2016, 06:23:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoghead2

Are you ready for some football  ????

zebradynasty

Hoghead2

AirWarren

MDXPHD

Man, this is great news. I wish Hope would be as good this year as they were last year.

Hoghead2

Hope will be a surprise this year. Not as good as last year. But decent.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Hoghead2 on June 17, 2016, 01:19:22 pm
Hope will be a surprise this year. Not as good as last year. But decent.

I sure hope they are, because this board is a lot more fun when they're on it!

Overdahill

dang, I might need to come back for this

sevenof400

Where have you been hiding Hoghead?

AirWarren

Quote from: sevenof400 on July 01, 2016, 08:53:09 pm
Where have you been hiding Hoghead?

He was a victim to the politics board nuke.

sevenof400

Hoghead2

You know you're a board legend when people ask about you and someone else answers for you !!!!  LOL !!!!

AirWarren

Overdahill

Quote from: Hoghead2 on June 16, 2016, 06:23:37 pm

Are you bringing the White Hall Ghost back with you? he had some funny stuff b4 he went poof

Chief_Osceola™

Glad to have you back sir.  Have you gotten a new ascot and smoking jacket?

Hoghead2

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on August 01, 2016, 03:58:53 pm
Glad to have you back sir.  Have you gotten a new ascot and smoking jacket?

Glad to be back !   Yes, the red, white and black laced smoking jacket with a red ascot is ready for the Nashville game.

ppop

Quote from: Hoghead2 on July 02, 2016, 12:42:17 am
You know you're a board legend when people ask about you and someone else answers for you !!!!  LOL !!!!

Legend? Okay, let's go with that! 😉

Hoghead2

Quote from: ppop on August 09, 2016, 07:53:08 pm
Legend? Okay, let's go with that! 😉
Yea Pop, that's a nice name for me. How have you been man ?

ppop

Quote from: Hoghead2 on August 10, 2016, 09:59:29 am
Yea Pop, that's a nice name for me. How have you been man ?

Doing well. Chasing FIVE grands now. After a rough patch, my wife now has a clean bill of health. Ready for some football - and cracklins!
How are things with you, Chief?

Hoghead2

Still in Shreveport.  Looks as if this will be my permanent duty station. I still hit Hope for the Cracklings,  Texarkana for my Grands and up to Hot Springs to see my Mom & Sisters. I-49 is my friend . I plan to be at the Magnolia game this year. Life is good, God is better.

Maynard G Krebs

I hereby petition the administrators to reinstate Hoghead's post count from his previous time on this board.

FD4

Sage, Wise, Dedicated, Profound, Serious, Humorous and not to mention a patriot to the FF faithful, we all welcome, myself included, the one and only, "Hoghead" II that is, back to the forum of forums. 

tmycjy

sevenof400

Quote from: FD4 on August 11, 2016, 01:20:18 pm
Sage, Wise, Dedicated, Profound, Serious, Humorous and not to mention a patriot to the FF faithful, we all welcome, myself included, the one and only, "Hoghead" II that is, back to the forum of forums.

I think he is trying to call you old, Hoghead!

FD4

Not really, but I do get this image of the cover of a "Mad" magazine in my mind when I see a post from Hoghead.

sevenof400

August 12, 2016, 02:09:36 pm #25 Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:16:25 pm by sevenof400
Hoghead is Alfred E Neuman?
Who knew?

Hoghead2

Awwww shucks fellas..... kick it off already before I tear up. LOL !!!

Skip

Hoghead whats the talk over in Hope? Have you heard how the 2016 Bobcats looking?

Hoghead2

Quote from: Skip on August 19, 2016, 03:17:42 am
Hoghead whats the talk over in Hope? Have you heard how the 2016 Bobcats looking?
Hope will  be decent. QB Austin Stuber threw for 33 TD'S and 3 thousand yards last year. He has a decent group on offense coming back, but the O line will be tested. Hope will score points. But the Defense is the question mark. No more Melvin Agims left. Bobcats should make the playoffs out of the 1, 2, 3. or 4 spot.

eyeproblem

Hope has an easy schedule, should be better than 8-2 or 7-3 at least going into the playoffs. Easy schedule may get them burned early in the playoffs. Good luck Bobcats.

~WPS~

Any of you Hope fans able to update us on the scrimmage with Ark. High tonight?

Steve Perry 2.11

Good to see HH....I see you were MIA too....What gives? ....you get shown the door while I was away?

Awww......not to worry, they've booted me several times....I keep coming back like a virus.

Chief_Osceola™

Love it.  The two best trolls most brutally honest posters on FF are back, and we get them in the same classification.  Gonna be a good year y'all.

Steve Perry 2.11

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on August 24, 2016, 10:06:07 am
Love it.  The two best trolls most brutally honest posters on FF are back, and we get them in the same classification.  Gonna be a good year y'all.

Overdahill

GuvHog

Quote from: ~WPS~ on August 23, 2016, 06:55:30 pm
Any of you Hope fans able to update us on the scrimmage with Ark. High tonight?

It was close but Texarkana won it.

AHS06

Quote from: GuvHog on August 24, 2016, 12:03:38 pm
It was close but Texarkana won it.
Can you give a assessment of both teams?  Arkansas High fan here but couldn't make the scrimmage...

GuvHog

Quote from: AHS06 on August 24, 2016, 12:21:41 pm
Can you give a assessment of both teams?  Arkansas High fan here but couldn't make the scrimmage...

Hoghead2 posted this earlier in another thread:

Texarkana 28
Hope 26
Hope missed 3 2pt  conversions.  Texarkana  is pretty good. They scored with 9 seconds left to pull it out. Don't sleep on Hope, they have weapons and speed.

Hoghead2

Quote from: Steve Perry 2.11 on August 24, 2016, 08:03:29 am
Good to see HH....I see you were MIA too....What gives? ....you get shown the door while I was away?

Awww......not to worry, they've booted me several times....I keep coming back like a virus.

Stevie P, you know how it goes. But it's all about football buddy !!!
Glad to see you're here man !!!

4thandgoal

Quote from: Hoghead2 on July 02, 2016, 12:42:17 am

I think you are a fraud. If someone is banned, they come back on the board with their same history. This fraud is a waterboy with only one star.

4thandgoal

Quote from: eyeproblem on August 23, 2016, 06:09:57 pm
Hope has an easy schedule, should be better than 8-2 or 7-3 at least going into the playoffs. Easy schedule may get them burned early in the playoffs. Good luck Bobcats.

Explain that sir. They play the same teams as last year.

dookyscent

Quote from: MDXPHD on June 17, 2016, 01:30:53 pm
I sure hope they are, because this board is a lot more fun when they're on it!

The way Hope looked Friday, I do not see them making the playoffs. The QB threw 3 interceptions and fumbled twice (maybe more). The defense cannot cover a bed with an extra large blanket. Hootens ranked them 18. This was fair. I would ride with Watson Chapel, White Hall, Camden, and either Hot Springs or Lakeside.

GuvHog

Quote from: dookyscent on August 29, 2016, 11:18:57 pm
The way Hope looked Friday, I do not see them making the playoffs. The QB threw 3 interceptions and fumbled twice (maybe more). The defense cannot cover a bed with an extra large blanket. Hootens ranked them 18. This was fair. I would ride with Watson Chapel, White Hall, Camden, and either Hot Springs or Lakeside.

I really thought Lakeside was going to be the team to beat in the 5A South with 19 returning starters but they were routed badly by 4A Robinson last night. I don't know what to think now.

Hoghead2

Quote from: 4thandgoal on August 29, 2016, 10:42:52 pm
I think you are a fraud. If someone is banned, they come back on the board with their same history. This fraud is a waterboy with only one star.

I'm the real deal. I'm the original Hoghead. You'll accept it and like it 4th and Goal.

Hoghead2

Quote from: eyeproblem on August 23, 2016, 06:09:57 pm

Easy Schedule  ? Nashville is ranked #1 in 4A. Watson Chapel,  Ashdown,  and  Prescott are good teams. But keep  believing what you want too....

Hoghead2

Quote from: dookyscent on August 29, 2016, 11:18:57 pm

Donkey , it was a scrimmage. Lakeside, White Hall and HS play in Hope this year. All 3 will leave with a loss. The Road Trips are tough. Watson Chapel,  Camden Fairview,  and Magnolia.  DeQueen is another win for Hope. That spells playoffs !!!

dookyscent

Quote from: Hoghead2 on August 31, 2016, 02:07:41 am
Donkey , it was a scrimmage. Lakeside, White Hall and HS play in Hope this year. All 3 will leave with a loss. The Road Trips are tough. Watson Chapel,  Camden Fairview,  and Magnolia.  DeQueen is another win for Hope. That spells playoffs !!!

It's nice to dream. The Bobcats just don't have the talent and the athletes that could help the team are not playing football. They will play hard, but don't expect much. Here's your 5A South playoff teams.
Camden
Watson Chapel
White Hall
Hot Springs or Hot Springs Lakeside

Hoghead2

So be it Donkey. Nobody predicted Hope to go 6-1 and share the 5A South Title last year. They beat DeQueen, White Hall, Hot Springs, HS Lakeside and Magnolia. Take it for what it's worth. They'll make the playoffs....

TROJANS18

Great to see you back hoghead

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas