• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Promised...

Started by WPWells, December 05, 2015, 12:23:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

I promised statistical analysis on PA's system based on the statistics they use and how I feel it would work with other teams. I haven't forgotten. Hopefully I can find time tomorrow to write this post

Complete Biased PoV

Patiently waiting!  Did you find the article I messaged you about?

PA Dad

We're still waiting.  Maybe not so patiently now.

WPWells

Sorry, for some reason my laptop won't connect to the campus internet. Give me another week or so for me to complete finals and then to go home and hopefully get my internet working

sevenof400

Quote from: Stewie on December 13, 2015, 10:09:48 am
Sorry, for some reason my laptop won't connect to the campus internet. Give me another week or so for me to complete finals and then to go home and hopefully get my internet working

Wait - what??!!  School work before Fearless???  You heretic!

Ace those finals, 12th Stewie!

PA Dad

Quote from: Fred Bird on December 05, 2015, 12:23:40 am
I promised statistical analysis on PA's system based on the statistics they use and how I feel it would work with other teams. I haven't forgotten. Hopefully I can find time tomorrow to write this post

We're still waiting.

WPWells

Quote from: PA Dad on June 12, 2016, 02:58:54 pm
We're still waiting.

Thanks for reminding me. When I didn't do it immediately it slipped through the cracks

Chief_Osceola™

PA Dad

Well?  Should we forget your promise?

WPWells

Sorry, I guess you never have anything going on in your life. Go read FiveThirtyEight. They've done stuff on PA and they're professionals.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Fred Bird on July 13, 2016, 11:19:54 pm
Sorry, I guess you never have anything going on in your life.

I'm up at 3:45 AM writing a program that will create a report hundreds of pages long.  In COBOL.  That got dumped on me this afternoon with a due date of tomorrow.

I understand.  The struggle is real.

sevenof400

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on July 14, 2016, 03:46:26 am
I'm up at 3:45 AM writing a program that will create a report hundreds of pages long.  In COBOL.  That got dumped on me this afternoon with a due date of tomorrow.

I understand.  The struggle is real.

Ah, the good old days of COBOL.

I miss Assembler....

MDXPHD

Quote from: Fred Bird on July 13, 2016, 11:19:54 pm
Sorry, I guess you never have anything going on in your life. Go read FiveThirtyEight. They've done stuff on PA and they're professionals.

Lol, I think you need to relax a little bit. You promised a couple times and we are just messing with you. We all have lives, well most of us, and we know that this isn't a top priority. The board will live on if Fred Bird does not do any statistical analysis of PA.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MDXPHD on July 14, 2016, 12:43:46 pm
Lol, I think you need to relax a little bit. You promised a couple times and we are just messing with you. We all have lives, well most of us, and we know that this isn't a top priority. The board will live on if Fred Bird does not do any statistical analysis of PA.

life? I thought Fearless Friday was life? awe man!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas