• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jonesboro High

Started by #1draft_pick, January 11, 2007, 05:34:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1draft_pick

JOnesboro do u think they will be as sry as they was last year???

Marionpats07™

Quote from: #1draft_pick on January 11, 2007, 05:34:26 pm
JOnesboro do u think they will be as sry as they was last year???

They weren't "sry" this year, they were a solid team, but played in the toughest conference, is jboro played (by some cahnce) in the south conference, they would have been the #2 seed.

holster_holder

They sure weren't and their defense wuz excellent and more than half of the starters on defense will be bak this year!!!

mrkingark

If JHS does not replace all their sr. football coaches...they'll never win.......that stong conference argument is lame....JHS should be competing for a state championship every year

Uncle Ivan

With the talent Jonesboro has most years, they should at least be contending for a state title every few seasons.

powerlifter90

who is the lineman from Jonesboro that's going to Harding next year?

holster_holder

powerlifter90

razorback5

jborocanes

jonesboro will probably have one of their worst seasons next year...unless the east is awful too...if they announce a quarterback named carter callahan as the starter then guarantee a loss for JHS

powerlifter90

Quote from: razorback5 on January 15, 2007, 08:29:24 pm
Quote from: BUGEATERS on January 15, 2007, 08:42:29 am
Quote from: holster_holder on January 15, 2007, 04:08:01 am
Hunter Finley

what number was he for JHS this season?

let Mr. Finley know that a couple Jax players might be coming there too.   Wonder how many East alum will be at Harding next season?

hogsfan41

Bugs, this is Hunter.  Who from Jax are thinking about going?  From what I've seen its a really good program, and I think it'll be a good fit for me.  I sign on the 7th of February, and can't wait to get down there, even though I'll redshirt my first year.

powerlifter90

Quote from: hogsfan41 on January 17, 2007, 06:43:22 pm
Bugs, this is Hunter.  Who from Jax are thinking about going?  From what I've seen its a really good program, and I think it'll be a good fit for me.  I sign on the 7th of February, and can't wait to get down there, even though I'll redshirt my first year.

It looks like Blake Mattison (Jax #15) is going, and they have contacted Justin Seborn (Jax #21).  I told Justin he'd be stupid not to play there.  From what I've seen and heard its a great place to get your education. 

hogsfan41

Yeah it is supposed to be a really really good education from what I've heard. I plan on going pre-dental, and what I've heard they've got a 99% acceptance rate for pre-dental students.  They did pretty well last year in football as well, going either 6-0 or 7-0 in conference before dropping the last few.  I'm excited about going down there, and the coaches are all class acts.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: hogsfan41 on January 18, 2007, 05:03:04 pm
Yeah it is supposed to be a really really good education from what I've heard. I plan on going pre-dental, and what I've heard they've got a 99% acceptance rate for pre-dental students.  They did pretty well last year in football as well, going either 6-0 or 7-0 in conference before dropping the last few.  I'm excited about going down there, and the coaches are all class acts.

Not to mention that Searcy has the whole uptight anal-retentive dry county atmosphere that Jonesboro has in abundance.  It wouldn't be that big of an adjustment.

hogsfan41

whats that supposed to mean?

TheJHSThrill

of course its a dry county im sure it completly "unrelated" but its a church of christ school

Gutta Mouf

jhs for life

They gon be Cold next year. they gon be good on both sides of the ball but they need to go shotgun instead of wishbone

hogsfan41

their going to be "cold"?  Please explain what positions will stand out?  JHS graduated the starting QB, FB, Running Back, all 5 offensive linemen, TE, and a receiver.  On defense, they lose a MLB, a "cane safety"(outside linebacker), safety, and I'm pretty sure Josh James moved, who was a standout this past year.  So please, do explain how "they gon be cold" this year.  I'm not dogging JHS in the least, it's soon to be my alma mater, but facts are facts, and I'm just stating them.

razorback5

JHS will be lucky to win 2 games next year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas