• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Them Red Devils

Started by 59boy05, October 31, 2006, 01:28:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

59boy05

will jacksonville win conference or state this season

BIGBLUE

powerlifter90

already won conf (playing for sole possession or a share on Thurs)

The toughest team they will play all year will be Marion

state................. ummmm, have the talent, have the coaching, lets take one game at a time and see if they have the desire.

WBF †

Kristy101

powerlifter90

well Kristy it sure as heck won't be WM

I'll go out on a limb here.  the State champ this year will be Marion, Jax, or AHS. And all that depends on who gets AHS the 1st round   

WBF †

yup....why are they called AHS...never figured that out

RazorbackFan

the name of the High School  in Texarkana is' Arkansas High School'

powerlifter90

There is Texarkana Arkansas in which the school is called Arkansas High, then there is Texarkana Texas and the school is called Texas High.

JvilleDevils

Quote from: 59boy05 on July 18, 2006, 09:51:51 pm
Quote from: reddevillineman79 on April 14, 2006, 11:18:06 am
well after we leave here we wont have a team.

Really jacksonville last team was the 04 or 05 team. The teams after that will garbage. They have some non talented players starting. They jus have some good players but not a good team but use jacksonville players will find a way to win even though we not suppose to win. All the teams in the east is weaker now than they was a couple of years ago. I dont know bout marion so im not talking bout them

Good prediction. Looks you only got half of it right though.

powerlifter90

you know that's what almost every SR class says, "after our year they is nothing coming up"

Look at it this way, there are some Jr's and sophs playing allot, some starting, the 9th graders have allot of talent, it doesn't end this year.   The only thing that might end is the current winning streak if y'all don't get your heads right.

OurLadyOfSorrow

Jacksonville can win it all if they just focus, come together and work hard.

Yall deserve one of these, so work your butts off and win.

powerlifter90

Quote from: OurLadyOfSorrow on November 01, 2006, 12:09:13 pm

you are sooooo right......

XFalkonz

J-ville has gotten much better since the beginning of the season. One thing that needs to be addressed is the fact that they have faced some situations that they should have lost and found a way to win. That is going to pay off down the line in the state playoffs. They have learned not to give up and not to quit but by the same token they better have learned that they dont need to get into those situations and when you have a team down, keep them down. I just hope that they dont start believing all the hype that has come up around here about how they should win state easy. No team wins state easy and if you think you are going to just show up and win it all, that is when you lose.

powerlifter90

Quote from: Falkonz on November 01, 2006, 12:42:01 pm
J-ville has gotten much better since the beginning of the season. One thing that needs to be addressed is the fact that they have faced some situations that they should have lost and found a way to win. That is going to pay off down the line in the state playoffs. They have learned not to give up and not to quit but by the same token they better have learned that they dont need to get into those situations and when you have a team down, keep them down. I just hope that they dont start believing all the hype that has come up around here about how they should win state easy. No team wins state easy and if you think you are going to just show up and win it all, that is when you lose.

dang............ couldn't have said it better myself.

you are pretty smart must be a futbol coach or something

BIGBLUE

You boys, might wont to cover them toes up alittle bit

powerlifter90

Kristy101

Quote from: BUGEATERS on October 31, 2006, 05:12:57 pm
well Kristy it sure as heck won't be WM

I'll go out on a limb here.  the State champ this year will be Marion, Jax, or AHS. And all that depends on who gets AHS the 1st round   

I mean you might be right or might be wrong but the point is he ask a simple question i answer it if anybody that you said i would pick MARION..OR TEX...thats bout it

OurLadyOfSorrow

Quote from: BUGEATERS on November 01, 2006, 02:40:10 pm
Quote from: BIGBLUE on November 01, 2006, 02:37:59 pm
You boys, might wont to cover them toes up alittle bit

huh?

i think he means that its gonna be cold???

59boy05

Jax need to really win state this year.  The senior class is doin a good job taking over the team. I guess they learned something from the past two senior class. Now they know what it feels like to be the a senior and step up. I am proud of them. Jacksonville always have talent but now everybody knows it.

natewatson78

I think JAX will beat Marion in a close game and probably play AHS in th finals

toejammer

Having grown up in Jacksonville and playing for the Red Devils I hope the Devils get to experience the joy of winning a state title.  I still have my ring for the first state title won back in 1976.  Jesus, I'm one old SOB.  Good luck Coach Whatley, who was a sophomore wide reciever on that team so long ago.

WBF †

AHS is going to get beat by MH if they play in the 1st round. They havnt seen a team like MH yet, and arent prepared for them. It'll be an ALL-EAST run for the ring.

OurLadyOfSorrow

Wow that would be great if MH beat AHS.
I really want someone from the East to win the ring, if not Jacksonville.
:)

ManchuCoach

Quote from: jaxdevil#10 on November 02, 2006, 11:29:14 am
AHS is going to get beat by MH if they play in the 1st round.

That's crazy talk.

WBF †

why must u say that? The East cant stop MH, and we've seen them year in and year out. What make you think AHS can stop them if they've never seen them ?

RazorbackFan

Quote from: jaxdevil#10 on November 02, 2006, 11:29:14 am
AHS is going to get beat by MH if they play in the 1st round. They havnt seen a team like MH yet, and arent prepared for them. It'll be an ALL-EAST run for the ring.

MH hasnt seen a team like AHS this year or some of its opponents like Texas High and Central

Marionpats07™

This is my theory, they aer so small! That they just slip right through your tackles! lol

ManchuCoach

Quote from: jaxdevil#10 on November 02, 2006, 01:18:59 pm
The East cant stop MH,

Maybe that says more about the East then it does about MH?

natewatson78

How can u say AHS has not seen a team like MH all year, when they playd both Texas High and Central.

Kristy101

WBF †

originalhawg

Quote from: OurLadyOfSorrow on November 01, 2006, 12:09:13 pm

I am not sure but isn't this a 3A ring?  I am sure Jacksonville could compete for a 3A State Championship, a 6A Championship may be a stretch!

PATRIOTPLAYER54

thank yougood luck to yall in the playoffs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas